The Sun

catkins

Re: The Sun

Post by catkins » Tue Nov 06, 2018 12:49 pm

“ It’s about the truth “ .....not sure Amaral understands this.
Madeleine McCann- Abducted May 2007 from Praia Da Luz, Algarve, Portugal.
DCI Redwood of Scotland Yard - stated that Madeleine could still be found - alive.
https://www.facebook.com/Official.Find. ... ign?_rdr=p

sal

Post by sal » Mon Nov 19, 2018 11:12 pm

honestbroker1

Post by honestbroker1 » Tue Nov 20, 2018 10:47 am

Sends a shiver down the spine ...

catkins

Post by catkins » Tue Nov 20, 2018 11:33 am

Edgar has always said that it is possible......there are so very many 'off beat' places inland behind the Algarve...

He explained: “Not for want of trying but as a private investigator I was faced with certain restrictions and stumbling blocks unlike the official authorities.”

Also.... 'He said: “I’ve always thought that whoever is responsible will have confided in someone else. They usually do and it is very rare that they don’t even if it takes years.'

That is what I hope for... that people have died or can't carry the guilt, or have no need to fear as much as they did.....would step up.... even anonymously and give important information. beg.gif
DCI Redwood of Scotland Yard - stated that Madeleine could still be found - alive.

Whiterose

Post by Whiterose » Tue Nov 20, 2018 12:27 pm

It's chilling to think that Madeleine could be held like that, my heart goes out to Kate and Gerry who must be going through hell waiting for news, can't imagine being them t and reading that article, it would almost drive you insane, not being able to help her.

I hope that soon Madeleine will be found, OG seem to be on the trail of something, I really wish with all my heart it will come to an end soon for Kate and Gerry hopefully with Madeleine being found alive.
"The greater the difficulty, the more glory in surmounting it. Skillful pilots gain their reputation from storms and tempests."

Epictetus

honestbroker1

Post by honestbroker1 » Tue Nov 20, 2018 1:09 pm

Whiterose wrote:
Tue Nov 20, 2018 12:27 pm
It's chilling to think that Madeleine could be held like that, my heart goes out to Kate and Gerry who must be going through hell waiting for news, can't imagine being them t and reading that article, it would almost drive you insane, not being able to help her.

I hope that soon Madeleine will be found, OG seem to be on the trail of something, I really wish with all my heart it will come to an end soon for Kate and Gerry hopefully with Madeleine being found alive.
Kate and Gerry, certainly, but the whole extended family.

scoobydoo

Post by scoobydoo » Tue Nov 20, 2018 3:29 pm

Problem is that unless you go looking in every home you have no chance of finding someone without either a piece of good luck, the victim escaping or a major investigation which still requires an element of luck. Jaycee dugaard and the Cleveland women were all kept in residential areas. There is no need to go to a deserted area, how would you really know if your neighbours had someone stuck in a room in their house.

sal

Post by sal » Sun Nov 25, 2018 6:18 am

catkins

Post by catkins » Sun Nov 25, 2018 1:53 pm

BRIT cops are re-examining a theory that Madeleine McCann left her family’s holiday apartment to look for her parents.

The latest revelation comes amid reports that Scotland Yard has told Kate and Gerry McCann they are pursuing two vital new leads.

More rehash.......further down the article it says : The Met Police refused to comment. which is as it should be and is ! :s_thumbsup

Pedro

Post by Pedro » Sun Nov 25, 2018 5:25 pm

The Met Police refused to comment. which is as it should be and is !
:s_thumbsup

honestbroker1

Post by honestbroker1 » Mon Nov 26, 2018 8:02 am

catkins wrote:
Sun Nov 25, 2018 1:53 pm
BRIT cops are re-examining a theory that Madeleine McCann left her family’s holiday apartment to look for her parents.

The latest revelation comes amid reports that Scotland Yard has told Kate and Gerry McCann they are pursuing two vital new leads.

More rehash.......further down the article it says : The Met Police refused to comment. which is as it should be and is ! :s_thumbsup
All smacks to me of Luis Neve, I'm afraid.

sal

Post by sal » Mon Nov 26, 2018 1:29 pm

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/7828725/m ... kidnapped/

MADELEINE 'INSULT' Kate and Gerry McCann hit back at claims Madeleine woke up and left the apartment while they were eating tapas with friends

Alibongo

Post by Alibongo » Mon Nov 26, 2018 3:49 pm

Another 'family source' :rolleyes:
Parent-blaming is all-too-common these days, and usually the point is to make other parents feel better about their own parenting skills

catkins

Post by catkins » Mon Nov 26, 2018 6:52 pm

sal wrote:
Mon Nov 26, 2018 1:29 pm
https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/7828725/m ... kidnapped/

MADELEINE 'INSULT' Kate and Gerry McCann hit back at claims Madeleine woke up and left the apartment while they were eating tapas with friends
:rolleyes: