Pedro

When a parent’s love and bravery stares down evil

Post by Pedro » Thu Aug 28, 2014 7:58 pm

My friends, this was taken from The Daily Telegraoh newspaper:

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/news/o ... ee9e531832

blossom

Re: When a parent’s love and bravery stares down evil

Post by blossom » Thu Aug 28, 2014 8:29 pm

Such courage! Thank you for posting Pedro.

Alibongo

Post by Alibongo » Thu Aug 28, 2014 8:40 pm

Such brave people God bless them!!
:s_sad
Parent-blaming is all-too-common these days, and usually the point is to make other parents feel better about their own parenting skills

catkins

Post by catkins » Thu Aug 28, 2014 9:16 pm

:s_cry
Madeleine McCann- Abducted May 2007 from Praia Da Luz, Algarve, Portugal.
DCI Redwood of Scotland Yard - stated that Madeleine could still be found - alive.
https://www.facebook.com/Official.Find. ... ign?_rdr=p

Jayelles

Post by Jayelles » Thu Aug 28, 2014 9:16 pm

OMG that is such a powerful article.... :s_cry

I am reading Daniel Morcombe's parents' book just now and they too were incredible people who were determined to stay strong for their families. It is a truly harrowing and heartbreaking story and Denise Morcombe really struggled to keep it together. They wrote of how in the immediate aftermath of Daniel's disappearance, they felt that they had to get a break away from the house and the constant presence of police and media. So they went for a quiet drink with friends. Whist they were out, they were spotted by someone who reported them to police - for laughing. That as the point at which they knew that life was never going to be the same again.

James Foley's parents and siblings have been unbelievably strong in the face of his very shocking murder. I think they must be a very strong family because although I haven't seen any video footage of his murder, I have seen the still images and he has a look of the most incredible defiance and bravery on his face. A true hero IMO.

Nevertheless, the false flaggers are out in full force and I have read some truly appalling comments about the family. Just the same sick people who "know" that the McCanns are "lying".

Pedro

Post by Pedro » Thu Aug 28, 2014 10:29 pm

you welcome blossom. my friends, your words are mine.

Whiterose

Post by Whiterose » Fri Aug 29, 2014 9:21 am

Thank you Pedro. :s_cry

Amazingly brave, my heart goes out to the Foley's their son was courageous to the end, the cowards who murdered him are nobodies not even worthy of breathing the same air as their precious son.

I am really speechless at the way parents can find the strength to face evil and stare it out.

The McCann's living each day not knowing what has happened to Madeleine, wondering if this will be the day they find her body.

The mother dressing her dead child :s_cry the last tender thing she can do for her.

Parents who love their children, death cannot sever that bond.
"The greater the difficulty, the more glory in surmounting it. Skillful pilots gain their reputation from storms and tempests."

Epictetus

Pedro

Post by Pedro » Fri Aug 29, 2014 9:27 am

you welcome Whiterose, I agree with you. Madeleine McCanm can still be found alive, this is what people should keep in their minds.