MSF Ebola

Old Threads
Carana

MSF Ebola

Post by Carana » Wed Aug 20, 2014 6:04 pm

Also back in the real world...

Ebola: My last day in the isolation zone
http://www.msf.org.uk/article/ebola-my- ... ation-zone

If I had had skills that could have been useful, I'd have joined MSF. I don't, so all I can really do is to encourage support for these amazing people.
"A professor of mine used to say 'I have as a pet a coprophagic beetle, who eats only dung. His antennae quiver when he detects the presence of his food.'" - Edison, English-language Wikipedia Admin

catkins

Re: MSF Ebola

Post by catkins » Wed Aug 20, 2014 7:51 pm

Very brave people ... :s_thumbsup Thank god the world has people like them...
Madeleine McCann- Abducted May 2007 from Praia Da Luz, Algarve, Portugal.
DCI Redwood of Scotland Yard - stated that Madeleine could still be found - alive.
https://www.facebook.com/Official.Find. ... ign?_rdr=p

Winter

Post by Winter » Wed Aug 20, 2014 8:38 pm

catkins wrote:Very brave people ... :s_thumbsup Thank god the world has people like them...
Yes indeed, selfless people who put their own lives in danger to help others. God Bless them
"there is a big difference between a few sordid insults, and publicly accusing someone of committing a serious crime - which is a crime in itself" AnnaEsse (Oh the irony!)

Jayelles

Post by Jayelles » Wed Aug 20, 2014 9:46 pm

I am totally in awe.

Also encouraging to see that the doctor and missionary worker who were flown home from Liberia a few weeks ago suffering from ebola are now on the road to recovery. They were both treated with an experimental drug which isn't yet licensed, but it is unknown whether the drug has helped or not at this stage.

Hael

Post by Hael » Wed Aug 20, 2014 10:23 pm

Winter wrote:
catkins wrote:Very brave people ... :s_thumbsup Thank god the world has people like them...
Yes indeed, selfless people who put their own lives in danger to help others. God Bless them
Hear hear!
The trolls funding a shamed coppers right to lie about Kate and Gerry McCann are a new level of weirdo.[omitted] they may have destroyed all hope for good.Talking up conspiracy theories is one thing.Wrecking the search for an abducted child is another.-The Sun

Whiterose

Post by Whiterose » Thu Aug 21, 2014 10:14 am

Selfless indeed, amazing people :s_thumbsup
"The greater the difficulty, the more glory in surmounting it. Skillful pilots gain their reputation from storms and tempests."

Epictetus