And another sad passing ....

honestbroker1

And another sad passing ....

Post by honestbroker1 » Sat Aug 19, 2017 8:34 am

Someone more familiar to us all:

Anna Raccoon (reported by Skyes and posted at JA from a blog by Skyes):

http://davidbretisagod.forumotion.co.uk ... nna-racoon.

I had (have!) tremendous respect and very high regard for Anna Raccoon, as I think many of us here do.

I remember, way back in the days of the old 3As, I held her slightly at arm's length, because I honestly wasn't sure of her position on the McCanns. But I was wrong to do so.

A woman of tremendous integrity who, on her blog, took up many causes besides the McCanns and incurred eternal enmity and hostility from others (largely) not fit to lick her boots.

RIP Anna.

Also reported here on JA:

http://jatyk2.forumotion.co.uk/t5744-an ... way#187699

catkins

Re: And another sad passing ....

Post by catkins » Sat Aug 19, 2017 10:29 am

Ms.Racoon was one strong lady and didn't give up easily.....May she rest in peace.....or give them hell up there...
Madeleine McCann- Abducted May 2007 from Praia Da Luz, Algarve, Portugal.
DCI Redwood of Scotland Yard - stated that Madeleine could still be found - alive.
https://www.facebook.com/Official.Find. ... ign?_rdr=p

Chinagirl

Post by Chinagirl » Sat Aug 19, 2017 11:11 pm

This is sad news ..... :s_cry
[T]hose children were left alone and because of that fact one of them disappeared. (Fatima de Oliveira Esteves)

Wrong.
It's because someone took her.

Carana

Post by Carana » Sun Aug 20, 2017 1:25 pm

I hadn't seen this thread. :s_cry

She always came across as someone with a zest for life and a passion for justice. She will no doubt be missed by man. RIP, Anna.
"A professor of mine used to say 'I have as a pet a coprophagic beetle, who eats only dung. His antennae quiver when he detects the presence of his food.'" - Edison, English-language Wikipedia Admin

Alibongo

Post by Alibongo » Sun Aug 20, 2017 7:19 pm

I'm really saddened to hear this she was a very well liked and respected blogger, I enjoyed reading her thoughts and informative articles.
Condolences to her family and friends :s_cry
Parent-blaming is all-too-common these days, and usually the point is to make other parents feel better about their own parenting skills

Whiterose

Post by Whiterose » Mon Aug 21, 2017 11:24 am

Very sad news, a strong woman RIP Anna
"The greater the difficulty, the more glory in surmounting it. Skillful pilots gain their reputation from storms and tempests."

Epictetus

Hael

Post by Hael » Tue Aug 22, 2017 11:47 am

:s_sad She will be missed.
The trolls funding a shamed coppers right to lie about Kate and Gerry McCann are a new level of weirdo.[omitted] they may have destroyed all hope for good.Talking up conspiracy theories is one thing.Wrecking the search for an abducted child is another.-The Sun