BLOG POST REGARDING Mr.Sutton.

honestbroker1

Re: BLOG POST REGARDING Mr.Sutton.

Post by honestbroker1 » Fri Jun 02, 2017 10:27 pm

It comes to something when Joana Morais' blog publishes something like that.

catkins

Post by catkins » Sat Jun 03, 2017 5:58 pm

sal wrote:
Fri Jun 02, 2017 9:38 pm
Teddy‏ @TeddyShepherd 23h
More
Replying to @abuseofpower
What's the score with you these days Jill, have you become a cop hag? #McCann
1 reply . 0 retweets 0 likes
Reply 1 Retweet
Get 'em Gonçalo‏ @abuseofpower 23h
More
I'm trying to get cops to look at the #McCann case.
Reply 1 Retweet
Bugsy‏ @TheBunnyReturns 23h
More
Rubbish! You allowed @colinsutton to be treated appallingly on your forum, and misquoted him recently in an attempt to smear him. #McCann
2 replies . 1 retweet 4 likes
Reply 2 Retweet 1
Like 4
More
He joined the forum under false pretences. If he really wanted justice for Maddie he'd submit a Misconduct complaint. #mccann
2 replies . 0 retweets 0 likes
Reply 2 Retweet
More
It's the same whenever anybody new speaks up. Your small lynch mob attack, accuse, harass, stalk, and the inevitable happens. #McCann
Reply 2 Retweet
More
If @colinsutton had a case for Misconduct in Public Office he'd have done it 7 yrs ago for Maddie, not some paid newspaper article. #mccann
Reply 2 Retweet
Bugsy‏ @TheBunnyReturns 22h
More
Colin confirmed what many suspected, and brought valuable info and insight to the table, yet he was/still is treated like the enemy. #McCann
1 reply . 0 retweets 1 like
Reply 1 Retweet
Like 1
Get 'em Gonçalo‏ @abuseofpower 22h
More
No, I asked him to help me put together a Misconduct in Public Office complaint and he was silent. I begged him to be a hero for M #mccann
Reply 1 Retweet
More
What did your head admin do Jill? He bullied, he attacked, and he tried to intimidate a perfectly reasoned, and articulate member. #McCann
1 reply . 0 retweets 2 likes
Reply 1 Retweet
Like 2
More
He was challenged and he ran away #mccann
Reply 1 Retweet
More
Utter moonshine! He was attacked, accused, and treated appallingly. #McCann
Reply 1 Retweet
Like 2
More
He couldn't defend himself from questions #mccann
Reply 1 Retweet
More
Defend?? So you admit he was attacked? #McCann
Reply 1 Retweet
More
He was asked questions and he ran away. As I said, what's stopping him now from doing what he supposedly set out to do? Nothing. #mccann
Reply 1 Retweet
More
He didn't run away, he answered in a reasoned manner, whilst under a measured attack from Bennett. Would you stick around? #McCann
Reply 1 Retweet
More
He was a copper for goodness sake - he should be able to give as good as he gets #mccann
Reply 2 Retweet
More
Pathetic. Bennett saw CS might have some solid information, and silenced him as quickly as possible. It's as clear as glass to most. #McCann
2 replies . 0 retweets 1 like
Reply 2 Retweet
Like 1
More
That's not true at all. But that's what you want everyone to think because you've got a vendetta against TB - and me. #mccann
Reply 2 Retweet
More
You confuse a vendetta, with finally seeing enough of Bennett's agenda. I'm not the only one by a long chalk. #McCann
1 reply . 0 retweets 3 likes
Reply 1 Retweet
Like 3
More
Go for it Ben. You always like a good fight, even when it wasn't even your conversation. Opportunist. #mccann
Reply 1 Retweet
Viv‏ @anotherviv 19h
More
If u think you own a conversation Twitter wrong place to have it As for Colin Sutton, his record speaks for itself, does Bennett's? #McCann
1 reply . 1 retweet 4 likes
Reply 1 Retweet 1
Like 4

Colin Sutton‏
@colinsutton
Follow
More
Replying to @anotherviv @abuseofpower and 2 others
All that has silenced me, temporarily, is pressure of work on other things. I'll get round to it but need to have the time to do it justice

They really crack me up :rofl-1: Do the trolls and Bennetts harem actually think they "count" in this Investigation of a missing....abducted child?

Seriously they are bloody nuts :insanity:
Madeleine McCann- Abducted May 2007 from Praia Da Luz, Algarve, Portugal.
DCI Redwood of Scotland Yard - stated that Madeleine could still be found - alive.
https://www.facebook.com/Official.Find. ... ign?_rdr=p

catkins

Post by catkins » Sat Jun 03, 2017 6:00 pm

sal wrote:
Fri Jun 02, 2017 10:21 pm
Pedro do Carmo
Obviously, I will not answer that question. But what I can say, just as I did back in 2011 and 2013, is that Maddie's parents are not suspects. That statement remains: the parents are not suspects. Period.

And obviously the trolls/nutters disagree with someone actually involved who knows and understands the case.
DCI Redwood of Scotland Yard - stated that Madeleine could still be found - alive.

sal

Post by sal » Sat Jun 03, 2017 6:29 pm

catkins wrote:
Sat Jun 03, 2017 6:00 pm
sal wrote:
Fri Jun 02, 2017 10:21 pm
Pedro do Carmo
Obviously, I will not answer that question. But what I can say, just as I did back in 2011 and 2013, is that Maddie's parents are not suspects. That statement remains: the parents are not suspects. Period.

And obviously the trolls/nutters disagree with someone actually involved who knows and understands the case.
yep ..

I do not want to talk about what happened up to 2008. This has been sufficiently debated at its appropriate place.

do carmo

catkins

Post by catkins » Sat Jun 03, 2017 6:34 pm

They obviously have their fingers stuck in their ears whilst they sing La la la la la la.... :insanity:

Pedro

Post by Pedro » Sat Jun 03, 2017 7:08 pm

that Maddie's parents are not suspects. That statement remains: the parents are not suspects. Period.

Whiterose

Post by Whiterose » Mon Jun 05, 2017 11:56 am

catkins wrote:
Sat Jun 03, 2017 5:58 pm
sal wrote:
Fri Jun 02, 2017 9:38 pm
Teddy‏ @TeddyShepherd 23h
More
Replying to @abuseofpower
What's the score with you these days Jill, have you become a cop hag? #McCann
Reply 1 Retweet
More
I'm trying to get cops to look at the #McCann case.
Reply 1 Retweet
More
Rubbish! You allowed @colinsutton to be treated appallingly on your forum, and misquoted him recently in an attempt to smear him. #McCann
2 replies . 1 retweet 4 likes
Reply 2 Retweet 1
Like 4
More
He joined the forum under false pretences. If he really wanted justice for Maddie he'd submit a Misconduct complaint. #mccann
Reply 2 Retweet
More
It's the same whenever anybody new speaks up. Your small lynch mob attack, accuse, harass, stalk, and the inevitable happens. #McCann
Reply 2 Retweet
More
If @colinsutton had a case for Misconduct in Public Office he'd have done it 7 yrs ago for Maddie, not some paid newspaper article. #mccann
Reply 2 Retweet
More
Colin confirmed what many suspected, and brought valuable info and insight to the table, yet he was/still is treated like the enemy. #McCann
1 reply . 0 retweets 1 like
Reply 1 Retweet
Like 1
More
No, I asked him to help me put together a Misconduct in Public Office complaint and he was silent. I begged him to be a hero for M #mccann
Reply 1 Retweet
More
What did your head admin do Jill? He bullied, he attacked, and he tried to intimidate a perfectly reasoned, and articulate member. #McCann
Reply 1 Retweet
Like 2
More
He was challenged and he ran away #mccann
Reply 1 Retweet
More
Utter moonshine! He was attacked, accused, and treated appallingly. #McCann
Reply 1 Retweet
Like 2
More
He couldn't defend himself from questions #mccann
Reply 1 Retweet
More
Defend?? So you admit he was attacked? #McCann
Reply 1 Retweet
More
He was asked questions and he ran away. As I said, what's stopping him now from doing what he supposedly set out to do? Nothing. #mccann
Reply 1 Retweet
More
He didn't run away, he answered in a reasoned manner, whilst under a measured attack from Bennett. Would you stick around? #McCann
Reply 1 Retweet
More
He was a copper for goodness sake - he should be able to give as good as he gets #mccann
Reply 2 Retweet
More
Pathetic. Bennett saw CS might have some solid information, and silenced him as quickly as possible. It's as clear as glass to most. #McCann
2 replies . 0 retweets 1 like
Reply 2 Retweet
Like 1
More
That's not true at all. But that's what you want everyone to think because you've got a vendetta against TB - and me. #mccann
Reply 2 Retweet
More
You confuse a vendetta, with finally seeing enough of Bennett's agenda. I'm not the only one by a long chalk. #McCann
1 reply . 0 retweets 3 likes
Reply 1 Retweet
Like 3
More
Go for it Ben. You always like a good fight, even when it wasn't even your conversation. Opportunist. #mccann
Reply 1 Retweet
Viv‏ @anotherviv 19h
More
If u think you own a conversation Twitter wrong place to have it As for Colin Sutton, his record speaks for itself, does Bennett's? #McCann
1 reply . 1 retweet 4 likes
Reply 1 Retweet 1
Like 4

Colin Sutton‏
@colinsutton
Follow
More
Replying to @anotherviv @abuseofpower and 2 others
All that has silenced me, temporarily, is pressure of work on other things. I'll get round to it but need to have the time to do it justice

They really crack me up :rofl-1: Do the trolls and Bennetts harem actually think they "count" in this Investigation of a missing....abducted child?

Seriously they are bloody nuts :insanity:
They crack me up too cat, the way they write letters from that pit they think it's a recognised part of the investigation, it comes from Jill Havern for goodness sake don't you know who I am :s_crazy :s_rofl
"The greater the difficulty, the more glory in surmounting it. Skillful pilots gain their reputation from storms and tempests."

Epictetus

Rob1

Post by Rob1 » Mon Aug 21, 2017 8:18 pm

Colin Sutton created turmoil and excitement when he went on TV and criticized Operation Grange. But I found this
Colin Sutton‏
@colinsutton
Follow
More
Did pieces re #McCann for US, UK, German and Australian TV. Message? Met doing well, no new info just better ways of looking at old info.
9:10 AM - 14 Oct 2013
2 Retweets 1 Like Brian WilliamsLaffin @ TRUMPElementary Force
1 reply 2 retweets 1 like
Reply 1 Retweet 2 Like 1
I notice this man is very conflicted in his comments about the Mccann case, one day he says something, the next he says something that sounds very different.
Hope is important because it can make the present moment less difficult to bear. If we believe that tomorrow will be better, we can bear a hardship today. Thich Nhat Hanh

catkins

Post by catkins » Mon Aug 21, 2017 8:58 pm

Rob1 wrote:
Mon Aug 21, 2017 8:18 pm
Colin Sutton created turmoil and excitement when he went on TV and criticized Operation Grange. But I found this
Colin Sutton‏
@colinsutton
Follow
More
Did pieces re #McCann for US, UK, German and Australian TV. Message? Met doing well, no new info just better ways of looking at old info.
9:10 AM - 14 Oct 2013
2 Retweets 1 Like Brian WilliamsLaffin @ TRUMPElementary Force
1 reply 2 retweets 1 like
Reply 1 Retweet 2 Like 1
I notice this man is very conflicted in his comments about the Mccann case, one day he says something, the next he says something that sounds very different.

It is quite worrying that he seems to open his mouth before engaging his mind...........I hope he was more thoughtful when he was in the Force.

Rob1

Post by Rob1 » Tue Aug 22, 2017 8:37 am

He seems a foolish man. I understand he was a hero once, but his $peculation bomb$ (earning money from Madeleine) are favored by crazy trolls only. He makes comments with no proof and always changes his position when he is challenged. Weak. He is looking for a way to make a career on criminal investigation programmes, but he loses all trust when he makes claims he cannot prove. Like Pat Brown he will be reduced to having a small fan group of fringe lunatics.
Hope is important because it can make the present moment less difficult to bear. If we believe that tomorrow will be better, we can bear a hardship today. Thich Nhat Hanh