Katie Hopkins threat/promise!

catkins

Re: Katie Hopkins threat/promise!

Post by catkins » Fri May 26, 2017 7:41 pm

Carana wrote:
Fri May 26, 2017 7:07 pm
There are a few vacant posts on Fox these days...

:s_biggrin .....I think that is on her agenda.
Madeleine McCann- Abducted May 2007 from Praia Da Luz, Algarve, Portugal.
DCI Redwood of Scotland Yard - stated that Madeleine could still be found - alive.
https://www.facebook.com/Official.Find. ... ign?_rdr=p

Hawk

Post by Hawk » Tue May 30, 2017 4:14 pm

catkins wrote:
Fri May 26, 2017 7:41 pm
Carana wrote:

For her sake I hope she's been paying into a good pension plan, because people are getting bored with her act. She'll maybe do a bit of freelancing for Fox for a while, but I think the Daily Mail will get rid of her too. /\Saying it as it is/\ is becoming repugnant. People need more kindness in the current climate.

catkins

Post by catkins » Tue May 30, 2017 6:19 pm

Hawk wrote:
Tue May 30, 2017 4:14 pm
catkins wrote:
Carana wrote:

For her sake I hope she's been paying into a good pension plan, because people are getting bored with her act. She'll maybe do a bit of freelancing for Fox for a while, but I think the Daily Mail will get rid of her too. /\Saying it as it is/\ is becoming repugnant. People need more kindness in the current climate.
Couldn't agree more Hawk....nice to see you back. :s_bye
DCI Redwood of Scotland Yard - stated that Madeleine could still be found - alive.

Hawk

Post by Hawk » Tue May 30, 2017 6:46 pm

catkins wrote:
Tue May 30, 2017 6:19 pm
Hawk wrote:
Tue May 30, 2017 4:14 pm
catkins wrote:
Carana wrote:

Couldn't agree more Hawk....nice to see you back. :s_bye
Exams are over. Need to find a summer job now. :champers:

catkins

Post by catkins » Tue May 30, 2017 9:39 pm

Good luck with that.... :s_thumbsup

Alibongo

Post by Alibongo » Mon Nov 27, 2017 3:39 pm

Seemingly Katie Hopkins has been sacked by the Daily Mail :champers:
Parent-blaming is all-too-common these days, and usually the point is to make other parents feel better about their own parenting skills

catkins

Post by catkins » Mon Nov 27, 2017 4:31 pm

Karma...... :s_thumbsup does catch up eventually.

Alibongo

Post by Alibongo » Mon Nov 27, 2017 7:51 pm

Strange she's practically removed all her tweets I wonder if there is another court case looming over her?
Parent-blaming is all-too-common these days, and usually the point is to make other parents feel better about their own parenting skills

Alibongo

Post by Alibongo » Mon Nov 27, 2017 7:52 pm

Rude by Katie Hopkins

I appreciate that many people think I am a twat. And I can see why. My whole career has been founded on people believing that I am a twat. But I am not a twat. Honestly. If you were to meet me in person, you would probably think I am not as much of a twat as you thought I would be. The bar really is that low.

Vagina. Women don’t say the word vagina nearly enough. I am proud of my foof. A vagina is empowering. Too many women go through life playing the victim card. There’s no point moaning when a man puts his hand on your knee. Rather, you should take it as a compliment. Unless the man touching you up is a Muslim. In which case he should be thrown in prison or deported.

You’re probably wondering how I became like this. The simple answer is that I have a narcissistic personality disorder that makes me say any offensive rubbish just to get some attention. Are you still reading? Well get off your fat arse, then. I can’t stand people who waste their lives munching their way through supersized fast food while reading books. Get a job instead and stop moaning like a bleeding-heart liberal. So you’ve got a mental illness and a hyperactive thyroid problem? Big deal. I’ve had epilepsy. Spare us the tears and just get on with your life.

Advertisement

I had loads of jobs before I became a professional gobshite. Security guard, barmaid, s-e-x therapist. And what I learned was that it is always the chubsters who are the problem. The first to fall off their mobility scooters they have been given by the state because they are too fat to walk to the shops. That’s another thing. Why do supermarkets always situate the mother and child parking spaces so close to the entrance? Most mothers of young children are hideously obese and could do with more exercise. So do them a favour and make them park as far away as possible.

Don’t get me wrong. I like children. My children, at least. That’s because my children aren’t fat. It’s not a matter of genetics, it’s a question of discipline. If I ever catch India or Poppy wolfing down a couple of extra biscuits, I yell at them: “Stop that, you useless fat moron.” More people need to be fat-shamed. And name-shamed. There’s no bigger giveaway that your parents are thick and overweight than being given a name like Charmaine or Destiny. And don’t get me started on Mohamed. I won’t let my kids play with anyone who isn’t called Margaret, Nigel or Donald.

Politics and religion. People often compare me to Hitler and I take that as a compliment. At least people remember Hitler. So here’s where I stand. Contrary to what is often said, I am not Islamophobic. Islamophobia is an irrational fear of Muslims. My fear of Muslims is entirely rational, as they are all out to kill you. I don’t much like Germany or Turkey either. I do like Israel, though. There’s a country with the guts to shoot first and ask questions afterwards. Britain would do well to take a leaf out of their book.

Rude by Katie Hopkins (Biteback, £9.99)
Rude by Katie Hopkins (Biteback, £9.99)
Brexit. The best thing that’s ever happened to this country. By voting to actually make itself poorer, Britain has ensured that fat people won’t have so much money to spend on food. So all those chubbies who now gorge themselves on eight litres of full fat Coke and a family-sized bucket of chicken nuggets will just have to learn to go a bit hungry. Think of the advantages of not getting held up by huge blobs getting stuck in doorways. Hopefully, a lot of old people will also die of hypothermia. Most old people are a waste of space and the country could do with a bit of a cull.

Other things I hate. The BBC. What a useless, deadbeat organisation that is. Imagine a broadcaster that can produce a show like The Apprentice that merely acts as a springboard for any third-rate gobshite to get a national platform. Gingers. All people with red hair should be put down. Men with small penises. A waste of space in the bed and invariably a sign of an inferiority complex. In my experience, all men who voted to remain in the EU or who work in the voluntary sector have micro-penises. People who got me sacked from LBC for tweeting we needed a final solution after the Manchester bombing. Get a sense of humour. If Hitler had one, so can you.

Me. Most of all, I really hate me. The more offensive I become, the more inadequate I feel. Please don’t go. Without you, I’m nothing. Are you there? Is anyone there?

Digested read, digested: You’re fired.

https://www.theguardian.com/books/2017/ ... ested-read

John Crace

catkins

Post by catkins » Mon Nov 27, 2017 8:15 pm

:rolleyes: This to me says more about her personality than even her big thoughtless mouth.....

That’s because my children aren’t fat. It’s not a matter of genetics, it’s a question of discipline. If I ever catch India or Poppy wolfing down a couple of extra biscuits, I yell at them: “Stop that, you useless fat moron"

Most normal parents would say ahem think you've had enough biscuits.....at least that's was what I did......not give them a complex.

Whiterose

Post by Whiterose » Tue Nov 28, 2017 8:47 am

The stupid woman could cause one of them to have an eating disorder, some children say they became obsessed with the weight due to a comment by someone earlier in their life.

It wouldn't hurt them to have a few extra biscuits, as long as they are not eating them all the time.
"The greater the difficulty, the more glory in surmounting it. Skillful pilots gain their reputation from storms and tempests."

Epictetus

honestbroker1

Post by honestbroker1 » Tue Nov 28, 2017 9:53 am

catkins wrote:
Mon Nov 27, 2017 8:15 pm
:rolleyes: This to me says more about her personality than even her big thoughtless mouth.....

That’s because my children aren’t fat. It’s not a matter of genetics, it’s a question of discipline. If I ever catch India or Poppy wolfing down a couple of extra biscuits, I yell at them: “Stop that, you useless fat moron"

Most normal parents would say ahem think you've had enough biscuits.....at least that's was what I did......not give them a complex.
Agreed.

There is a huge difference between thoughtlessness and intentional offence.

Carana

Post by Carana » Tue Nov 28, 2017 10:13 am

That's a spoof article though, isn't it (written by John Crace)?

Albeit inspired by the kind of comments she really has made.
"A professor of mine used to say 'I have as a pet a coprophagic beetle, who eats only dung. His antennae quiver when he detects the presence of his food.'" - Edison, English-language Wikipedia Admin

Whiterose

Post by Whiterose » Tue Nov 28, 2017 10:26 am

I wondered if it was a spoof or whether he was quoting from her book, can imagine her saying all that :s_smile
"The greater the difficulty, the more glory in surmounting it. Skillful pilots gain their reputation from storms and tempests."

Epictetus

catkins

Post by catkins » Tue Nov 28, 2017 10:47 am

Whiterose wrote:
Tue Nov 28, 2017 10:26 am
I wondered if it was a spoof or whether he was quoting from her book, can imagine her saying all that :s_smile
:s_biggrin Me too Whiterose......just the sort of way she would behave.