CONSPIRACY THEORISTS = NARCISSISTS..

User avatar
Hael
Posts: 20804
Joined: Mon Aug 09, 2010 11:34 pm

Re: CONSPIRACY THEORISTS = NARCISSISTS..

Post by Hael » Wed Aug 23, 2017 1:48 pm

catkins wrote:
Wed Aug 23, 2017 10:01 am
Hawk......If Madeleine was reunited with her parents (please god if you exist).....I'd lay money on the conspiracy fruitloops, Trolls and general Haters.....would claim that it was all a set up.....and start inventing reasons for the said set up. :Bang_head

Honestly some of them should be in padded cells for their own good.
Yes, they would, because they'd need some warped justification for their continued hate campaign.
The trolls funding a shamed coppers right to lie about Kate and Gerry McCann are a new level of weirdo.[omitted] they may have destroyed all hope for good.Talking up conspiracy theories is one thing.Wrecking the search for an abducted child is another.-The Sun

User avatar
Rob1
Posts: 3115
Joined: Fri Jul 08, 2011 1:16 am

Re: CONSPIRACY THEORISTS = NARCISSISTS..

Post by Rob1 » Wed Aug 23, 2017 4:38 pm

This one is so obsessed that it sits and refreshes the Official Find Madeleine FB page every 5 minutes. Ten years of a life doing this?

Image
Hope is important because it can make the present moment less difficult to bear. If we believe that tomorrow will be better, we can bear a hardship today. Thich Nhat Hanh

User avatar
catkins
Posts: 31074
Joined: Thu Jan 28, 2010 9:08 pm

Re: CONSPIRACY THEORISTS = NARCISSISTS..

Post by catkins » Thu Aug 24, 2017 10:21 am

They are pathetic!........They deliberately ignore (or are just plain thick)....that right from the beginning, when they hoped that finding Madeleine would not take 10 YEARS!....the McCanns said that any monies left after finding Madeleine....... would be given to another Childrens Charity to help find other missing kids.
Madeleine McCann- Abducted May 2007 from Praia Da Luz, Algarve, Portugal.
DCI Redwood of Scotland Yard - stated that Madeleine could still be found - alive.
https://www.facebook.com/Official.Find. ... ign?_rdr=p

honestbroker1
Posts: 7319
Joined: Sat Apr 16, 2011 8:50 pm

Re: CONSPIRACY THEORISTS = NARCISSISTS..

Post by honestbroker1 » Thu Aug 24, 2017 10:28 am

The McCanns enquired with the Charity Commission, way back, whether Find Madeleine could be set up as a charity and were told that it couldn't, unless the remit were to be extended to more than just one child.

But they wanted to focus on Madeleine and so, by Charity Commission rules, they had to set up Find Madeleine as a private business, or extend the remit so that they could operate as a charity, which they didn't want to do (that is, extend the remit).

User avatar
Hael
Posts: 20804
Joined: Mon Aug 09, 2010 11:34 pm

Re: CONSPIRACY THEORISTS = NARCISSISTS..

Post by Hael » Thu Aug 24, 2017 10:36 am

honestbroker1 wrote:
Thu Aug 24, 2017 10:28 am
The McCanns enquired with the Charity Commission, way back, whether Find Madeleine could be set up as a charity and were told that it couldn't, unless the remit were to be extended to more than just one child.

But they wanted to focus on Madeleine and so, by Charity Commission rules, they had to set up Find Madeleine as a private business, or extend the remit so that they could operate as a charity, which they didn't want to do (that is, extend the remit).
You'll have to draw, what you said above, in crayon so that the forkers can understand it. :s_biggrin
The trolls funding a shamed coppers right to lie about Kate and Gerry McCann are a new level of weirdo.[omitted] they may have destroyed all hope for good.Talking up conspiracy theories is one thing.Wrecking the search for an abducted child is another.-The Sun

User avatar
Rob1
Posts: 3115
Joined: Fri Jul 08, 2011 1:16 am

Re: CONSPIRACY THEORISTS = NARCISSISTS..

Post by Rob1 » Thu Aug 24, 2017 2:06 pm

Good point on discussion. Ben's Facebook page is also described as a 'charity'

https://en-gb.facebook.com/helpfindben/
Charity in Sheffield
4.9 · Always open
www.HelpFindBen.co.uk
Charity
Hours
Always open
Will the righteous people also report this page to police, charities commission and 'trading standards'? Or do they only have concerns about this when it involves K+G Mccann? Concerned citizens or obsessed trolls?
I think it is more proof that they are stalking and harassing the Mccann family.
Hope is important because it can make the present moment less difficult to bear. If we believe that tomorrow will be better, we can bear a hardship today. Thich Nhat Hanh

User avatar
catkins
Posts: 31074
Joined: Thu Jan 28, 2010 9:08 pm

Re: CONSPIRACY THEORISTS = NARCISSISTS..

Post by catkins » Thu Aug 24, 2017 2:48 pm

Rob1 wrote:
Thu Aug 24, 2017 2:06 pm
Good point on discussion. Ben's Facebook page is also described as a 'charity'

https://en-gb.facebook.com/helpfindben/
Charity in Sheffield
4.9 · Always open
www.HelpFindBen.co.uk
Charity
Hours
Always open
Will the righteous people also report this page to police, charities commission and 'trading standards'? Or do they only have concerns about this when it involves K+G Mccann? Concerned citizens or obsessed trolls?
I think it is more proof that they are stalking and harassing the Mccann family.
Probably not Rob....it is only the McCanns that the trolls obsess and nit pick over.

There are a few trolls that don't care for the Needhams either and accuse them of things.......but they would not declare it publicly anymore. (eh Linda?)
Madeleine McCann- Abducted May 2007 from Praia Da Luz, Algarve, Portugal.
DCI Redwood of Scotland Yard - stated that Madeleine could still be found - alive.
https://www.facebook.com/Official.Find. ... ign?_rdr=p

User avatar
Rob1
Posts: 3115
Joined: Fri Jul 08, 2011 1:16 am

Re: CONSPIRACY THEORISTS = NARCISSISTS..

Post by Rob1 » Thu Aug 24, 2017 3:15 pm

Sonia Poulton speaks in a video about the Mccann case. The host of the video is this group Victurus Libertas.
Theorists claimed John and Tony Podesta kidnapped Madeleine McCann using police sketches that were, in fact, two sketches of the same suspect taken from the descriptions of two eyewitnesses. The claim that the brothers were in Portugal at the time of the kidnapping was sourced only to the conspiracy website Victurus Libertas, notable for, among other things, suggesting that Queen Elizabeth II is a reptilian alien.[2]
:s_crazy
Hope is important because it can make the present moment less difficult to bear. If we believe that tomorrow will be better, we can bear a hardship today. Thich Nhat Hanh

User avatar
catkins
Posts: 31074
Joined: Thu Jan 28, 2010 9:08 pm

Re: CONSPIRACY THEORISTS = NARCISSISTS..

Post by catkins » Thu Aug 24, 2017 4:37 pm

Oh good heavens :rofl-1: she needs crawl back under her rock.
Madeleine McCann- Abducted May 2007 from Praia Da Luz, Algarve, Portugal.
DCI Redwood of Scotland Yard - stated that Madeleine could still be found - alive.
https://www.facebook.com/Official.Find. ... ign?_rdr=p

User avatar
Carana
Posts: 19584
Joined: Thu Dec 01, 2011 2:42 pm

Re: CONSPIRACY THEORISTS = NARCISSISTS..

Post by Carana » Thu Aug 24, 2017 5:28 pm

Rob1 wrote:
Thu Aug 24, 2017 2:06 pm
Good point on discussion. Ben's Facebook page is also described as a 'charity'

https://en-gb.facebook.com/helpfindben/
Charity in Sheffield
4.9 · Always open
www.HelpFindBen.co.uk
Charity
Hours
Always open
Will the righteous people also report this page to police, charities commission and 'trading standards'? Or do they only have concerns about this when it involves K+G Mccann? Concerned citizens or obsessed trolls?
I think it is more proof that they are stalking and harassing the Mccann family.
If you get a moment, have a look at the fake news thread.

viewtopic.php?f=148&t=9157
"A professor of mine used to say 'I have as a pet a coprophagic beetle, who eats only dung. His antennae quiver when he detects the presence of his food.'" - Edison, English-language Wikipedia Admin

User avatar
Rob1
Posts: 3115
Joined: Fri Jul 08, 2011 1:16 am

Re: CONSPIRACY THEORISTS = NARCISSISTS..

Post by Rob1 » Thu Aug 24, 2017 6:19 pm

Carana wrote:
Thu Aug 24, 2017 5:28 pm
Rob1 wrote:
Thu Aug 24, 2017 2:06 pm
Good point on discussion. Ben's Facebook page is also described as a 'charity'

https://en-gb.facebook.com/helpfindben/
Charity in Sheffield
4.9 · Always open
www.HelpFindBen.co.uk
Charity
Hours
Always open
Will the righteous people also report this page to police, charities commission and 'trading standards'? Or do they only have concerns about this when it involves K+G Mccann? Concerned citizens or obsessed trolls?
I think it is more proof that they are stalking and harassing the Mccann family.
If you get a moment, have a look at the fake news thread.

viewtopic.php?f=148&t=9157
Thank you, I will. Fake news is a weapon for destabilizing societies from inside imo
Hope is important because it can make the present moment less difficult to bear. If we believe that tomorrow will be better, we can bear a hardship today. Thich Nhat Hanh

User avatar
Rob1
Posts: 3115
Joined: Fri Jul 08, 2011 1:16 am

Re: CONSPIRACY THEORISTS = NARCISSISTS..

Post by Rob1 » Fri Aug 25, 2017 5:14 pm

The conspiracy theorists love Colin Sutton. Here they are plotting to have the Mccann investigation DNA tested again by crowdfunding and getting Colin Sutton to assist them.

Colin Sutton gave these people reason to believe he favors their ideologies and hinted at the 'dark forces' these conspiracy theorists belief.
Alan Vinnicombe Some one tweet colin Sutton please
Like · 3 · 23 hrs
Jools Pumphrey
Jools Pumphrey Alan Vinnicombe Colin Sutton is a friend on my facebook. Would you like me to paste your post to him? X
Like · 3 · 22 hrs
Alan Vinnicombe
Alan Vinnicombe Jools Pumphrey can't do any harm ok 👌
Like · 2 · 22 hrs
Jools Pumphrey
Jools Pumphrey Alan Vinnicombe done. Will let you know if any reply
Like · 3 · 22 hrs
Gina Quilty What about Colin Sutton could he b trusted
Like · 2 · 21 hrs
Mandy Brown
Mandy Brown Read the comments further up, this post has been sent to him. Yippee!! X
Like · 18 hrs
Mandy Brown
Mandy Brown & out of everyone, yes I think he can be trusted. X
Like · 1 · 18 hrs
Margaret Hill Alan,once again a great post,but where do we go from here?
Like · 16 hrs
Alan Vinnicombe We go where Only Colin Sutton can take us
Like · 4 · 16 hrs
Perhaps Jerry Lawton would like this story? Or Tracy?
Hope is important because it can make the present moment less difficult to bear. If we believe that tomorrow will be better, we can bear a hardship today. Thich Nhat Hanh

honestbroker1
Posts: 7319
Joined: Sat Apr 16, 2011 8:50 pm

Re: CONSPIRACY THEORISTS = NARCISSISTS..

Post by honestbroker1 » Fri Aug 25, 2017 5:55 pm

Rob1 wrote:
Fri Aug 25, 2017 5:14 pm
The conspiracy theorists love Colin Sutton. Here they are plotting to have the Mccann investigation DNA tested again by crowdfunding and getting Colin Sutton to assist them.

Colin Sutton gave these people reason to believe he favors their ideologies and hinted at the 'dark forces' these conspiracy theorists belief.
Alan Vinnicombe Some one tweet colin Sutton please
Like · 3 · 23 hrs
Jools Pumphrey
Jools Pumphrey Alan Vinnicombe Colin Sutton is a friend on my facebook. Would you like me to paste your post to him? X
Like · 3 · 22 hrs
Alan Vinnicombe
Alan Vinnicombe Jools Pumphrey can't do any harm ok 👌
Like · 2 · 22 hrs
Jools Pumphrey
Jools Pumphrey Alan Vinnicombe done. Will let you know if any reply
Like · 3 · 22 hrs
Gina Quilty What about Colin Sutton could he b trusted
Like · 2 · 21 hrs
Mandy Brown
Mandy Brown Read the comments further up, this post has been sent to him. Yippee!! X
Like · 18 hrs
Mandy Brown
Mandy Brown & out of everyone, yes I think he can be trusted. X
Like · 1 · 18 hrs
Margaret Hill Alan,once again a great post,but where do we go from here?
Like · 16 hrs
Alan Vinnicombe We go where Only Colin Sutton can take us
Like · 4 · 16 hrs
Perhaps Jerry Lawton would like this story? Or Tracy?
Colin Sutton last tweeted at all on June 4th.

And last tweeted about the McCanns immediately following the Panorama programme.

Meanwhile, Mr Sutton's blog-entries have been father-to-son advice about the joys and perils of a life of service in the Met, as son prepares to follow father in a hallowed family tradition of service in the Met.

User avatar
catkins
Posts: 31074
Joined: Thu Jan 28, 2010 9:08 pm

Re: CONSPIRACY THEORISTS = NARCISSISTS..

Post by catkins » Fri Aug 25, 2017 6:54 pm

Rob1 wrote:
Fri Aug 25, 2017 5:14 pm
The conspiracy theorists love Colin Sutton. Here they are plotting to have the Mccann investigation DNA tested again by crowdfunding and getting Colin Sutton to assist them.

Colin Sutton gave these people reason to believe he favors their ideologies and hinted at the 'dark forces' these conspiracy theorists belief.
Alan Vinnicombe Some one tweet colin Sutton please
Like · 3 · 23 hrs
Jools Pumphrey
Jools Pumphrey Alan Vinnicombe Colin Sutton is a friend on my facebook. Would you like me to paste your post to him? X
Like · 3 · 22 hrs
Alan Vinnicombe
Alan Vinnicombe Jools Pumphrey can't do any harm ok 👌
Like · 2 · 22 hrs
Jools Pumphrey
Jools Pumphrey Alan Vinnicombe done. Will let you know if any reply
Like · 3 · 22 hrs
Gina Quilty What about Colin Sutton could he b trusted
Like · 2 · 21 hrs
Mandy Brown
Mandy Brown Read the comments further up, this post has been sent to him. Yippee!! X
Like · 18 hrs
Mandy Brown
Mandy Brown & out of everyone, yes I think he can be trusted. X
Like · 1 · 18 hrs
Margaret Hill Alan,once again a great post,but where do we go from here?
Like · 16 hrs
Alan Vinnicombe We go where Only Colin Sutton can take us
Like · 4 · 16 hrs
Perhaps Jerry Lawton would like this story? Or Tracy?

"Where do we go from here".....far be it from me to interfere with trolls....but I'd suggest the nearest Asylum.
Madeleine McCann- Abducted May 2007 from Praia Da Luz, Algarve, Portugal.
DCI Redwood of Scotland Yard - stated that Madeleine could still be found - alive.
https://www.facebook.com/Official.Find. ... ign?_rdr=p

User avatar
Rob1
Posts: 3115
Joined: Fri Jul 08, 2011 1:16 am

Re: CONSPIRACY THEORISTS = NARCISSISTS..

Post by Rob1 » Fri Aug 25, 2017 6:55 pm

catkins wrote:
Fri Aug 25, 2017 6:54 pm
Rob1 wrote:
Fri Aug 25, 2017 5:14 pm
The conspiracy theorists love Colin Sutton. Here they are plotting to have the Mccann investigation DNA tested again by crowdfunding and getting Colin Sutton to assist them.

Colin Sutton gave these people reason to believe he favors their ideologies and hinted at the 'dark forces' these conspiracy theorists belief.
Alan Vinnicombe Some one tweet colin Sutton please
Like · 3 · 23 hrs
Jools Pumphrey
Jools Pumphrey Alan Vinnicombe Colin Sutton is a friend on my facebook. Would you like me to paste your post to him? X
Like · 3 · 22 hrs
Alan Vinnicombe
Alan Vinnicombe Jools Pumphrey can't do any harm ok 👌
Like · 2 · 22 hrs
Jools Pumphrey
Jools Pumphrey Alan Vinnicombe done. Will let you know if any reply
Like · 3 · 22 hrs
Gina Quilty What about Colin Sutton could he b trusted
Like · 2 · 21 hrs
Mandy Brown
Mandy Brown Read the comments further up, this post has been sent to him. Yippee!! X
Like · 18 hrs
Mandy Brown
Mandy Brown & out of everyone, yes I think he can be trusted. X
Like · 1 · 18 hrs
Margaret Hill Alan,once again a great post,but where do we go from here?
Like · 16 hrs
Alan Vinnicombe We go where Only Colin Sutton can take us
Like · 4 · 16 hrs
Perhaps Jerry Lawton would like this story? Or Tracy?

"Where do we go from here".....far be it from me to interfere with trolls....but I'd suggest the nearest Asylum.
:rofl-1:
Hope is important because it can make the present moment less difficult to bear. If we believe that tomorrow will be better, we can bear a hardship today. Thich Nhat Hanh

User avatar
Rob1
Posts: 3115
Joined: Fri Jul 08, 2011 1:16 am

Re: CONSPIRACY THEORISTS = NARCISSISTS..

Post by Rob1 » Fri Aug 25, 2017 7:54 pm

Testing results will be completed next month, then we will see.
Criminal Profiler Pat Brown
22 August at 16:05 ·
Are you all following the new Oxygen show on Natalee Holloway that claims Dave Holloway's investigative team might have found human remains in Aruba that are Natalie's? I stated on Levi Page's podcast Crime and Scandel that I think the Oxygen show is a massive fraud that is making up fake "evidence" to sell the show and get viewers to tune in to the six part series. I also said that John Ludwick, the creepy friend of Joran Van der Sloot who claimed to have dug up and moved Natalee's body is a pathological liar and psychopath and there is likely no truth to this story as he is an attention seeker. He responded to my comments on Levi's show with this! Bwahaha! Yeah, right, Douchebag! Can you say "never happened?" What DID happen was that I told him he was a creep and a lying dog.
Image
Hope is important because it can make the present moment less difficult to bear. If we believe that tomorrow will be better, we can bear a hardship today. Thich Nhat Hanh

User avatar
Rob1
Posts: 3115
Joined: Fri Jul 08, 2011 1:16 am

Re: CONSPIRACY THEORISTS = NARCISSISTS..

Post by Rob1 » Fri Aug 25, 2017 8:08 pm

Scientists know that the skeletal remains found in Aruba are 'caucasion' and 'European descent'. I think this means they find a skull or part of a skull as this would most commonly be associated with determination of ancestry.
Hope is important because it can make the present moment less difficult to bear. If we believe that tomorrow will be better, we can bear a hardship today. Thich Nhat Hanh

User avatar
catkins
Posts: 31074
Joined: Thu Jan 28, 2010 9:08 pm

Re: CONSPIRACY THEORISTS = NARCISSISTS..

Post by catkins » Fri Aug 25, 2017 8:38 pm

Rob1 wrote:
Fri Aug 25, 2017 8:08 pm
Scientists know that the skeletal remains found in Aruba are 'caucasion' and 'European descent'. I think this means they find a skull or part of a skull as this would most commonly be associated with determination of ancestry.

When has Brown got anything right? As I've said before facts and research are alien to her.
Madeleine McCann- Abducted May 2007 from Praia Da Luz, Algarve, Portugal.
DCI Redwood of Scotland Yard - stated that Madeleine could still be found - alive.
https://www.facebook.com/Official.Find. ... ign?_rdr=p

User avatar
Rob1
Posts: 3115
Joined: Fri Jul 08, 2011 1:16 am

Re: CONSPIRACY THEORISTS = NARCISSISTS..

Post by Rob1 » Fri Aug 25, 2017 8:50 pm

If this story brings closure to Natlee's parents, then it will bring hope to other families of missing children. It was an 'undercover' investigation, lasting 2 years. Investigators were able to get close to informants and it is said a 'tip' lead to some excavations where they found remains.

I am perhaps missing the intention of Pat Brown's post. Is she predicting with confidence that the remains will not be Natlee?
Hope is important because it can make the present moment less difficult to bear. If we believe that tomorrow will be better, we can bear a hardship today. Thich Nhat Hanh

User avatar
Rob1
Posts: 3115
Joined: Fri Jul 08, 2011 1:16 am

Re: CONSPIRACY THEORISTS = NARCISSISTS..

Post by Rob1 » Fri Aug 25, 2017 8:57 pm

catkins wrote:
Fri Aug 25, 2017 8:38 pm
Rob1 wrote:
Fri Aug 25, 2017 8:08 pm
Scientists know that the skeletal remains found in Aruba are 'caucasion' and 'European descent'. I think this means they find a skull or part of a skull as this would most commonly be associated with determination of ancestry.

When has Brown got anything right? As I've said before facts and research are alien to her.
Ancestry is harder to determine from skeletal remains as much of what makes us identifiable is skin color and hair type. Significant portions of a skull would be necessary to identify ancestry (chin, nasal aperture/spine, brow as well as cranial shape). It is unlikely that a human skull would be misidentified as animal.
Hope is important because it can make the present moment less difficult to bear. If we believe that tomorrow will be better, we can bear a hardship today. Thich Nhat Hanh

honestbroker1
Posts: 7319
Joined: Sat Apr 16, 2011 8:50 pm

Re: CONSPIRACY THEORISTS = NARCISSISTS..

Post by honestbroker1 » Fri Aug 25, 2017 9:02 pm

Rob1 wrote:
Fri Aug 25, 2017 8:57 pm
catkins wrote:
Fri Aug 25, 2017 8:38 pm
Rob1 wrote:
Fri Aug 25, 2017 8:08 pm
Scientists know that the skeletal remains found in Aruba are 'caucasion' and 'European descent'. I think this means they find a skull or part of a skull as this would most commonly be associated with determination of ancestry.

When has Brown got anything right? As I've said before facts and research are alien to her.
Ancestry is harder to determine from skeletal remains as much of what makes us identifiable is skin color and hair type. Significant portions of a skull would be necessary to identify ancestry (chin, nasal aperture/spine, brow as well as cranial shape). It is unlikely that a human skull would be misidentified as animal.
In Jersey (Haut de la Garenne) a coconut was misidentified (by an anthropologist) as a human skull.

Also reacted to by a certain dog ....

User avatar
catkins
Posts: 31074
Joined: Thu Jan 28, 2010 9:08 pm

Re: CONSPIRACY THEORISTS = NARCISSISTS..

Post by catkins » Fri Aug 25, 2017 9:23 pm

Rob1 wrote:
Fri Aug 25, 2017 8:50 pm
If this story brings closure to Natlee's parents, then it will bring hope to other families of missing children. It was an 'undercover' investigation, lasting 2 years. Investigators were able to get close to informants and it is said a 'tip' lead to some excavations where they found remains.

I am perhaps missing the intention of Pat Brown's post. Is she predicting with confidence that the remains will not be Natlee?

I think that the common denominator of trolls is that they care not a jot about victims or their families. :s_mad
Madeleine McCann- Abducted May 2007 from Praia Da Luz, Algarve, Portugal.
DCI Redwood of Scotland Yard - stated that Madeleine could still be found - alive.
https://www.facebook.com/Official.Find. ... ign?_rdr=p

User avatar
Rob1
Posts: 3115
Joined: Fri Jul 08, 2011 1:16 am

Re: CONSPIRACY THEORISTS = NARCISSISTS..

Post by Rob1 » Fri Aug 25, 2017 9:36 pm

honestbroker1 wrote:
Fri Aug 25, 2017 9:02 pm
Rob1 wrote:
Fri Aug 25, 2017 8:57 pm
catkins wrote:
Fri Aug 25, 2017 8:38 pm
Rob1 wrote:
Fri Aug 25, 2017 8:08 pm
Scientists know that the skeletal remains found in Aruba are 'caucasion' and 'European descent'. I think this means they find a skull or part of a skull as this would most commonly be associated with determination of ancestry.

When has Brown got anything right? As I've said before facts and research are alien to her.
Ancestry is harder to determine from skeletal remains as much of what makes us identifiable is skin color and hair type. Significant portions of a skull would be necessary to identify ancestry (chin, nasal aperture/spine, brow as well as cranial shape). It is unlikely that a human skull would be misidentified as animal.
In Jersey (Haut de la Garenne) a coconut was misidentified (by an anthropologist) as a human skull.

Also reacted to by a certain dog ....
That section of the cranium that is similar to the shape of a coconut shell, would not be too useful for determining ancestry. If they are saying they have skeletal remains of a European, it would necessarily be a significant portion of the cranium otherwise the brow/nasal/orbital regions.
Hope is important because it can make the present moment less difficult to bear. If we believe that tomorrow will be better, we can bear a hardship today. Thich Nhat Hanh

honestbroker1
Posts: 7319
Joined: Sat Apr 16, 2011 8:50 pm

Re: CONSPIRACY THEORISTS = NARCISSISTS..

Post by honestbroker1 » Fri Aug 25, 2017 9:51 pm

Rob1 wrote:
Fri Aug 25, 2017 9:36 pm
honestbroker1 wrote:
Fri Aug 25, 2017 9:02 pm
Rob1 wrote:
Fri Aug 25, 2017 8:57 pm
catkins wrote:
Fri Aug 25, 2017 8:38 pm
Rob1 wrote:
Fri Aug 25, 2017 8:08 pm
Scientists know that the skeletal remains found in Aruba are 'caucasion' and 'European descent'. I think this means they find a skull or part of a skull as this would most commonly be associated with determination of ancestry.

When has Brown got anything right? As I've said before facts and research are alien to her.
Ancestry is harder to determine from skeletal remains as much of what makes us identifiable is skin color and hair type. Significant portions of a skull would be necessary to identify ancestry (chin, nasal aperture/spine, brow as well as cranial shape). It is unlikely that a human skull would be misidentified as animal.
In Jersey (Haut de la Garenne) a coconut was misidentified (by an anthropologist) as a human skull.

Also reacted to by a certain dog ....


That section of the cranium that is similar to the shape of a coconut shell, would not be too useful for determining ancestry. If they are saying they have skeletal remains of a European, it would necessarily be a significant portion of the cranium otherwise the brow/nasal/orbital regions.
Ah!

OK.

User avatar
Carana
Posts: 19584
Joined: Thu Dec 01, 2011 2:42 pm

Re: CONSPIRACY THEORISTS = NARCISSISTS..

Post by Carana » Sat Aug 26, 2017 4:40 am

Rob1 wrote:
Fri Aug 25, 2017 8:08 pm
Scientists know that the skeletal remains found in Aruba are 'caucasion' and 'European descent'. I think this means they find a skull or part of a skull as this would most commonly be associated with determination of ancestry.
Possibly, but not necessarily, I wouldn't have thought. If the forensic bods were able to extract DNA from the remains, that would provide a guide as well.
"A professor of mine used to say 'I have as a pet a coprophagic beetle, who eats only dung. His antennae quiver when he detects the presence of his food.'" - Edison, English-language Wikipedia Admin

Post Reply