CONSPIRACY THEORISTS = NARCISSISTS..

User avatar
catkins
Posts: 31074
Joined: Thu Jan 28, 2010 9:08 pm

Re: CONSPIRACY THEORISTS = NARCISSISTS..

Post by catkins » Thu Aug 17, 2017 4:44 pm

honestbroker1 wrote:
Thu Aug 17, 2017 2:17 pm
Hael wrote:
Thu Aug 17, 2017 2:15 pm
catkins wrote:
Thu Aug 17, 2017 10:28 am
:rofl-1: :rofl-1: Oh good god.....I know we suspect that the trolls have a few loose screws but seriously........They will be calling for Inspector Morse soon.



Andreamariapre2's avatar

Andrea maria preston



@Andreamariapre2

I have watched too many detective stories to know that contradictions in statements are a red flag #McCann

Says it all! :s_crazy
She might have cut the sentence short after the 7th word.
:s_yes ...... :snig:
Madeleine McCann- Abducted May 2007 from Praia Da Luz, Algarve, Portugal.
DCI Redwood of Scotland Yard - stated that Madeleine could still be found - alive.
https://www.facebook.com/Official.Find. ... ign?_rdr=p

User avatar
Rob1
Posts: 3115
Joined: Fri Jul 08, 2011 1:16 am

Re: CONSPIRACY THEORISTS = NARCISSISTS..

Post by Rob1 » Thu Aug 17, 2017 5:17 pm

The Ponce of Dubai‏ @The_Truth_II 25m25 minutes ago
More
Sorry 29,768 members makes Gurneys group seem like a meeting in a phone box #McCann #truth #fakedabduction #scam
3 replies 1 retweet 4 likes
Reply 3 Retweet 1 Like 4
The Ponce of Dubai‏ @The_Truth_II 23m23 minutes ago
More
That doesn't include the invitation only 20k secret info sharing group #mccann
1 reply 0 retweets 3 likes
Reply 1 Retweet Like 3

Mystic Fusion‏
This must be where they stalk the family.
Hope is important because it can make the present moment less difficult to bear. If we believe that tomorrow will be better, we can bear a hardship today. Thich Nhat Hanh

User avatar
Hael
Posts: 20804
Joined: Mon Aug 09, 2010 11:34 pm

Re: CONSPIRACY THEORISTS = NARCISSISTS..

Post by Hael » Thu Aug 17, 2017 5:45 pm

Rob1 wrote:
Thu Aug 17, 2017 5:17 pm
The Ponce of Dubai‏ @The_Truth_II 25m25 minutes ago
More
Sorry 29,768 members makes Gurneys group seem like a meeting in a phone box #McCann #truth #fakedabduction #scam
3 replies 1 retweet 4 likes
Reply 3 Retweet 1 Like 4
The Ponce of Dubai‏ @The_Truth_II 23m23 minutes ago
More
That doesn't include the invitation only 20k secret info sharing group #mccann
1 reply 0 retweets 3 likes
Reply 1 Retweet Like 3

Mystic Fusion‏
This must be where they stalk the family.
Is this a Face Book group s/he is referring to?
The trolls funding a shamed coppers right to lie about Kate and Gerry McCann are a new level of weirdo.[omitted] they may have destroyed all hope for good.Talking up conspiracy theories is one thing.Wrecking the search for an abducted child is another.-The Sun

User avatar
Hael
Posts: 20804
Joined: Mon Aug 09, 2010 11:34 pm

Re: CONSPIRACY THEORISTS = NARCISSISTS..

Post by Hael » Thu Aug 17, 2017 5:53 pm

Hael wrote:
Thu Aug 17, 2017 5:45 pm
Rob1 wrote:
Thu Aug 17, 2017 5:17 pm
The Ponce of Dubai‏ @The_Truth_II 25m25 minutes ago
More
Sorry 29,768 members makes Gurneys group seem like a meeting in a phone box #McCann #truth #fakedabduction #scam
3 replies 1 retweet 4 likes
Reply 3 Retweet 1 Like 4
The Ponce of Dubai‏ @The_Truth_II 23m23 minutes ago
More
That doesn't include the invitation only 20k secret info sharing group #mccann
1 reply 0 retweets 3 likes
Reply 1 Retweet Like 3

Mystic Fusion‏
This must be where they stalk the family.
Is this a Face Book group s/he is referring to?
No worries, I found out.

:s_mad
The trolls funding a shamed coppers right to lie about Kate and Gerry McCann are a new level of weirdo.[omitted] they may have destroyed all hope for good.Talking up conspiracy theories is one thing.Wrecking the search for an abducted child is another.-The Sun

User avatar
catkins
Posts: 31074
Joined: Thu Jan 28, 2010 9:08 pm

Re: CONSPIRACY THEORISTS = NARCISSISTS..

Post by catkins » Thu Aug 17, 2017 7:03 pm

Rob1 wrote:
Thu Aug 17, 2017 5:17 pm
The Ponce of Dubai‏ @The_Truth_II 25m25 minutes ago
More
Sorry 29,768 members makes Gurneys group seem like a meeting in a phone box #McCann #truth #fakedabduction #scam
3 replies 1 retweet 4 likes
Reply 3 Retweet 1 Like 4
The Ponce of Dubai‏ @The_Truth_II 23m23 minutes ago
More
That doesn't include the invitation only 20k secret info sharing group #mccann
1 reply 0 retweets 3 likes
Reply 1 Retweet Like 3

Mystic Fusion‏
This must be where they stalk the family.
And just how many "members" are genuine or even know that they have been added to a hate page?
Madeleine McCann- Abducted May 2007 from Praia Da Luz, Algarve, Portugal.
DCI Redwood of Scotland Yard - stated that Madeleine could still be found - alive.
https://www.facebook.com/Official.Find. ... ign?_rdr=p

User avatar
Rob1
Posts: 3115
Joined: Fri Jul 08, 2011 1:16 am

Re: CONSPIRACY THEORISTS = NARCISSISTS..

Post by Rob1 » Thu Aug 17, 2017 7:45 pm

This is the problem with conspiracy theorists. Their sick minds think the Mccanns can control everything.
PAT BROWN‏ @ProfilerPatB 31m31 minutes ago
More
Thx, UK, for buying & reviewing "10 ...cases ...0 to do with Madeleine #McCann "!. #don'tletMcCannscontrolthemessage https://www.amazon.co.uk/MISSING-MURDER ... QVZK7EZWST
Pat Brown is sounding crazier all the time.
Hope is important because it can make the present moment less difficult to bear. If we believe that tomorrow will be better, we can bear a hardship today. Thich Nhat Hanh

User avatar
Hael
Posts: 20804
Joined: Mon Aug 09, 2010 11:34 pm

Re: CONSPIRACY THEORISTS = NARCISSISTS..

Post by Hael » Thu Aug 17, 2017 8:26 pm

Rob1 wrote:
Thu Aug 17, 2017 7:45 pm
This is the problem with conspiracy theorists. Their sick minds think the Mccanns can control everything.
PAT BROWN‏ @ProfilerPatB 31m31 minutes ago
More
Thx, UK, for buying & reviewing "10 ...cases ...0 to do with Madeleine #McCann "!. #don'tletMcCannscontrolthemessage https://www.amazon.co.uk/MISSING-MURDER ... QVZK7EZWST
Pat Brown is sounding crazier all the time.
:rolleyes: If the McCann's had the power to control 'the message', we wouldn't hear anything from the likes of her or any anti McCann campaigners. :s_crazy
The trolls funding a shamed coppers right to lie about Kate and Gerry McCann are a new level of weirdo.[omitted] they may have destroyed all hope for good.Talking up conspiracy theories is one thing.Wrecking the search for an abducted child is another.-The Sun

User avatar
Rob1
Posts: 3115
Joined: Fri Jul 08, 2011 1:16 am

Re: CONSPIRACY THEORISTS = NARCISSISTS..

Post by Rob1 » Thu Aug 17, 2017 8:34 pm

Hael wrote:
Thu Aug 17, 2017 8:26 pm
Rob1 wrote:
Thu Aug 17, 2017 7:45 pm
This is the problem with conspiracy theorists. Their sick minds think the Mccanns can control everything.
PAT BROWN‏ @ProfilerPatB 31m31 minutes ago
More
Thx, UK, for buying & reviewing "10 ...cases ...0 to do with Madeleine #McCann "!. #don'tletMcCannscontrolthemessage https://www.amazon.co.uk/MISSING-MURDER ... QVZK7EZWST
Pat Brown is sounding crazier all the time.
:rolleyes: If the McCann's had the power to control 'the message', we wouldn't hear anything from the likes of her or any anti McCann campaigners. :s_crazy
She probably thinks K+G control the police investigation too and that the British government are covering up for the Mccanns. Perhaps she is a crazy cat woman?

Image
Hope is important because it can make the present moment less difficult to bear. If we believe that tomorrow will be better, we can bear a hardship today. Thich Nhat Hanh

User avatar
catkins
Posts: 31074
Joined: Thu Jan 28, 2010 9:08 pm

Re: CONSPIRACY THEORISTS = NARCISSISTS..

Post by catkins » Thu Aug 17, 2017 8:46 pm

Rob1 wrote:
Thu Aug 17, 2017 8:34 pm
Hael wrote:
Thu Aug 17, 2017 8:26 pm
Rob1 wrote:
Thu Aug 17, 2017 7:45 pm
This is the problem with conspiracy theorists. Their sick minds think the Mccanns can control everything.
PAT BROWN‏ @ProfilerPatB 31m31 minutes ago
More
Thx, UK, for buying & reviewing "10 ...cases ...0 to do with Madeleine #McCann "!. #don'tletMcCannscontrolthemessage https://www.amazon.co.uk/MISSING-MURDER ... QVZK7EZWST
Pat Brown is sounding crazier all the time.
:rolleyes: If the McCann's had the power to control 'the message', we wouldn't hear anything from the likes of her or any anti McCann campaigners. :s_crazy
She probably thinks K+G control the police investigation too and that the British government are covering up for the Mccanns. Perhaps she is a crazy cat woman?

Image
Ok ! Don't blame us Cats for everything.........I got paid for modelling that hat it comes with how to make instructions
whistle2.gif
Madeleine McCann- Abducted May 2007 from Praia Da Luz, Algarve, Portugal.
DCI Redwood of Scotland Yard - stated that Madeleine could still be found - alive.
https://www.facebook.com/Official.Find. ... ign?_rdr=p

User avatar
Hael
Posts: 20804
Joined: Mon Aug 09, 2010 11:34 pm

Re: CONSPIRACY THEORISTS = NARCISSISTS..

Post by Hael » Thu Aug 17, 2017 8:49 pm

:snig:
The trolls funding a shamed coppers right to lie about Kate and Gerry McCann are a new level of weirdo.[omitted] they may have destroyed all hope for good.Talking up conspiracy theories is one thing.Wrecking the search for an abducted child is another.-The Sun

User avatar
Rob1
Posts: 3115
Joined: Fri Jul 08, 2011 1:16 am

Re: CONSPIRACY THEORISTS = NARCISSISTS..

Post by Rob1 » Fri Aug 18, 2017 7:38 am

PAT BROWN‏ @ProfilerPatB 8h8 hours ago
More
Replying to @fredthefish10
Interestingly, I only have 3 reviews on the US #Amazon compared to 70 on the UK site; so the pond is huge. #mccann https://www.amazon.co.uk/MISSING-MURDER ... QVZK7EZWST
2 replies 0 retweets 2 likes
Reply 2 Retweet Like 2
:s_crazy I think US people will know she is a crazy conspiracy theorist who writes crazy books!
Hope is important because it can make the present moment less difficult to bear. If we believe that tomorrow will be better, we can bear a hardship today. Thich Nhat Hanh

User avatar
catkins
Posts: 31074
Joined: Thu Jan 28, 2010 9:08 pm

Re: CONSPIRACY THEORISTS = NARCISSISTS..

Post by catkins » Fri Aug 18, 2017 10:48 am

Rob1 wrote:
Fri Aug 18, 2017 7:38 am
PAT BROWN‏ @ProfilerPatB 8h8 hours ago
More
Replying to @fredthefish10
Interestingly, I only have 3 reviews on the US #Amazon compared to 70 on the UK site; so the pond is huge. #mccann https://www.amazon.co.uk/MISSING-MURDER ... QVZK7EZWST
2 replies 0 retweets 2 likes
Reply 2 Retweet Like 2
:s_crazy I think US people will know she is a crazy conspiracy theorist who writes crazy books!

It's not difficult to pick up just how gullible and half witted the anti McCann Trolls/Conspiracy nuts really are. :insanity:
Madeleine McCann- Abducted May 2007 from Praia Da Luz, Algarve, Portugal.
DCI Redwood of Scotland Yard - stated that Madeleine could still be found - alive.
https://www.facebook.com/Official.Find. ... ign?_rdr=p

User avatar
Rob1
Posts: 3115
Joined: Fri Jul 08, 2011 1:16 am

Re: CONSPIRACY THEORISTS = NARCISSISTS..

Post by Rob1 » Sat Aug 19, 2017 9:13 am

Pat Brown complains about some 1 star review that did not buy her book.

Image

17 of her 5 star reviews did not buy the book.
Hope is important because it can make the present moment less difficult to bear. If we believe that tomorrow will be better, we can bear a hardship today. Thich Nhat Hanh

User avatar
Rob1
Posts: 3115
Joined: Fri Jul 08, 2011 1:16 am

Re: CONSPIRACY THEORISTS = NARCISSISTS..

Post by Rob1 » Sat Aug 19, 2017 9:41 am

Does this mean what I think it means?
PAT BROWN‏
@ProfilerPatB
Follow
More
Replying to @Tapas_Seven
Not worried, but I like to see a good fight & not let the bad guys make any progress! #mccann #supportotherchildren https://www.amazon.co.uk/MISSING-MURDER ... ENJJ0Z0KYZ
5:50 PM - 18 Aug 2017
1 Like Massive&Unwavering
2 replies 0 retweets 1 like
Reply 2 Retweet Like 1
It sounds like she is a troublemaker. Wicked person.
The good guys are the people who are supporting the search for a missing child and to capture her abductor. Good people are united to achieve this goal - Madeleine's parents, their friends, decent celebrities (not 'trashy', attention seeking types), British police (professional and silent types, not crazy with agendas), Portuguese police (professional and silent types, not telling lies for money), Pedro do Carmo, many kind hearted people (not crazy people who spend their life on social media hating everyone else).
Madeleine's case has many difficulties, but that is not unique. These crazy people always complain that Madeleine is getting so much attantion, yet they give her more attention than anyone else. Even Pat Brown wrote a book about Madeleine McCann, using her name to sell it and complaining that Madeleine gets all the attention and her name used to sell stories! She makes fools of these antis who buy her books, they are too stupid to see she is using them to make some money and attention for herself.
I think she hates the Mcanns very much and that is why she likes to see the trolls. But now these people are undeniably her 'friends;, she is one of them. They create sick images and spread sick lies about the family of a missing child and she is part of that because they are her friends and she admits that she likes the fight.
Hope is important because it can make the present moment less difficult to bear. If we believe that tomorrow will be better, we can bear a hardship today. Thich Nhat Hanh

User avatar
catkins
Posts: 31074
Joined: Thu Jan 28, 2010 9:08 pm

Re: CONSPIRACY THEORISTS = NARCISSISTS..

Post by catkins » Sat Aug 19, 2017 10:32 am

Rob1 wrote:
Sat Aug 19, 2017 9:13 am
Pat Brown complains about some 1 star review that did not buy her book.

Image

17 of her 5 star reviews did not buy the book.


What a fool that woman is....Brown enthusiastically encouraged trolls to 5 star review her drivel......Unfortunately for her she just never thinks things through.
Madeleine McCann- Abducted May 2007 from Praia Da Luz, Algarve, Portugal.
DCI Redwood of Scotland Yard - stated that Madeleine could still be found - alive.
https://www.facebook.com/Official.Find. ... ign?_rdr=p

User avatar
Rob1
Posts: 3115
Joined: Fri Jul 08, 2011 1:16 am

Re: CONSPIRACY THEORISTS = NARCISSISTS..

Post by Rob1 » Sun Aug 20, 2017 6:09 pm

It is here, proof that K+G are guilty of a conspiracy to harm their daughter and become millionaires.

https://en-gb.facebook.com/groups/25370 ... 535464875/

It is in this little black line, which is proof of this conspiracy to deceive.

Image

And Gerry altered his appearance by colouring his skin and hair. All is now clear, he made his skin and hair darker as some disguise and the proof is there in the two photographs - first one taken by the pool during the afternoon and the other one taken next day at night time where is he obviously 'darker'. Alan Vinnicombe and his friends have solved this case.
:rofl-1:
Hope is important because it can make the present moment less difficult to bear. If we believe that tomorrow will be better, we can bear a hardship today. Thich Nhat Hanh

User avatar
Rob1
Posts: 3115
Joined: Fri Jul 08, 2011 1:16 am

Re: CONSPIRACY THEORISTS = NARCISSISTS..

Post by Rob1 » Sun Aug 20, 2017 6:48 pm

PAT BROWN‏
@ProfilerPatB
Follow
More
UK! If you put up a polite review of Ten...Cases....0 to do with Madeleine #McCann " let me know if it is blocked.
Image
Hope is important because it can make the present moment less difficult to bear. If we believe that tomorrow will be better, we can bear a hardship today. Thich Nhat Hanh

User avatar
catkins
Posts: 31074
Joined: Thu Jan 28, 2010 9:08 pm

Re: CONSPIRACY THEORISTS = NARCISSISTS..

Post by catkins » Mon Aug 21, 2017 10:45 am

There is no cure for..... :insanity: :roll:
Madeleine McCann- Abducted May 2007 from Praia Da Luz, Algarve, Portugal.
DCI Redwood of Scotland Yard - stated that Madeleine could still be found - alive.
https://www.facebook.com/Official.Find. ... ign?_rdr=p

User avatar
Whiterose
Posts: 4087
Joined: Wed Feb 29, 2012 10:29 am

Re: CONSPIRACY THEORISTS = NARCISSISTS..

Post by Whiterose » Mon Aug 21, 2017 11:21 am

Rob1 wrote:
Sat Aug 19, 2017 9:41 am
Does this mean what I think it means?
PAT BROWN‏
@ProfilerPatB
Follow
More
Replying to @Tapas_Seven
Not worried, but I like to see a good fight & not let the bad guys make any progress! #mccann #supportotherchildren https://www.amazon.co.uk/MISSING-MURDER ... ENJJ0Z0KYZ
5:50 PM - 18 Aug 2017
1 Like Massive&Unwavering
2 replies 0 retweets 1 like
Reply 2 Retweet Like 1
It sounds like she is a troublemaker. Wicked person.
The good guys are the people who are supporting the search for a missing child and to capture her abductor. Good people are united to achieve this goal - Madeleine's parents, their friends, decent celebrities (not 'trashy', attention seeking types), British police (professional and silent types, not crazy with agendas), Portuguese police (professional and silent types, not telling lies for money), Pedro do Carmo, many kind hearted people (not crazy people who spend their life on social media hating everyone else).
Madeleine's case has many difficulties, but that is not unique. These crazy people always complain that Madeleine is getting so much attantion, yet they give her more attention than anyone else. Even Pat Brown wrote a book about Madeleine McCann, using her name to sell it and complaining that Madeleine gets all the attention and her name used to sell stories! She makes fools of these antis who buy her books, they are too stupid to see she is using them to make some money and attention for herself.
I think she hates the Mcanns very much and that is why she likes to see the trolls. But now these people are undeniably her 'friends;, she is one of them. They create sick images and spread sick lies about the family of a missing child and she is part of that because they are her friends and she admits that she likes the fight.

.....................................................................................................................................................

Madeleine's case has many difficulties, but that is not unique. These crazy people always complain that Madeleine is getting so much attantion, yet they give her more attention than anyone else. Even Pat Brown wrote a book about Madeleine McCann, using her name to sell it and complaining that Madeleine gets all the attention and her name used to sell stories! She makes fools of these antis who buy her books, they are too stupid to see she is using them to make some money and attention for herself.

The woman is an hypocrite, as you say she complains that Madeleine gets all the attention, they uses Madeleine to get herself some attention.

Money grabbing cow. :s_mad
"The greater the difficulty, the more glory in surmounting it. Skillful pilots gain their reputation from storms and tempests."

Epictetus

User avatar
Hael
Posts: 20804
Joined: Mon Aug 09, 2010 11:34 pm

Re: CONSPIRACY THEORISTS = NARCISSISTS..

Post by Hael » Tue Aug 22, 2017 12:03 pm

catkins wrote:
Sat Aug 19, 2017 10:32 am
Rob1 wrote:
Sat Aug 19, 2017 9:13 am
Pat Brown complains about some 1 star review that did not buy her book.

Image

17 of her 5 star reviews did not buy the book.


What a fool that woman is....Brown enthusiastically encouraged trolls to 5 star review her drivel......Unfortunately for her she just never thinks things through.
:s_yes
The trolls funding a shamed coppers right to lie about Kate and Gerry McCann are a new level of weirdo.[omitted] they may have destroyed all hope for good.Talking up conspiracy theories is one thing.Wrecking the search for an abducted child is another.-The Sun

User avatar
Hael
Posts: 20804
Joined: Mon Aug 09, 2010 11:34 pm

Re: CONSPIRACY THEORISTS = NARCISSISTS..

Post by Hael » Tue Aug 22, 2017 12:07 pm

Rob1 wrote:
Sun Aug 20, 2017 6:09 pm
It is here, proof that K+G are guilty of a conspiracy to harm their daughter and become millionaires.

https://en-gb.facebook.com/groups/25370 ... 535464875/

It is in this little black line, which is proof of this conspiracy to deceive.

Image

And Gerry altered his appearance by colouring his skin and hair. All is now clear, he made his skin and hair darker as some disguise and the proof is there in the two photographs - first one taken by the pool during the afternoon and the other one taken next day at night time where is he obviously 'darker'. Alan Vinnicombe and his friends have solved this case.
:rofl-1:
:s_omg

:rofl-1: :rofl-1: :rofl-1:

Oh dear ....

Image
The trolls funding a shamed coppers right to lie about Kate and Gerry McCann are a new level of weirdo.[omitted] they may have destroyed all hope for good.Talking up conspiracy theories is one thing.Wrecking the search for an abducted child is another.-The Sun

User avatar
catkins
Posts: 31074
Joined: Thu Jan 28, 2010 9:08 pm

Re: CONSPIRACY THEORISTS = NARCISSISTS..

Post by catkins » Tue Aug 22, 2017 5:43 pm

:snig: someone should send an exorcist to visit the trolls.
Madeleine McCann- Abducted May 2007 from Praia Da Luz, Algarve, Portugal.
DCI Redwood of Scotland Yard - stated that Madeleine could still be found - alive.
https://www.facebook.com/Official.Find. ... ign?_rdr=p

User avatar
Whiterose
Posts: 4087
Joined: Wed Feb 29, 2012 10:29 am

Re: CONSPIRACY THEORISTS = NARCISSISTS..

Post by Whiterose » Tue Aug 22, 2017 6:41 pm

And Gerry altered his appearance by colouring his skin and hair. All is now clear, he made his skin and hair darker as some disguise and the proof is there in the two photographs - first one taken by the pool during the afternoon and the other one taken next day at night time where is he obviously 'darker'. Alan Vinnicombe and his friends have solved this case.
..........................................................................................................................................................

That is at the top of my list as the most ridiculous post so far. I am speechless!! I really don't know how to put into words how to describe these people, twats, is close.
"The greater the difficulty, the more glory in surmounting it. Skillful pilots gain their reputation from storms and tempests."

Epictetus

Hawk
Posts: 48
Joined: Wed Apr 20, 2016 2:26 pm

Re: CONSPIRACY THEORISTS = NARCISSISTS..

Post by Hawk » Tue Aug 22, 2017 8:35 pm

I hope there is a major breakthrough in the case that proves once and for all that these cretinous morons have been living in bubbleland for the last decade. The thing is, would they accept they were wrong, slinck away or stay and argue the toss? I suspect most of them would stay and argue about it. I watched a Richard Hall video with Nicholas Kollerstrom recently (ok I was bored). They were discussing the Manchester and London bombings and saying that there was no real proof they happened and that photographs weren't proof. Kollerstrom was saying that the bodies were just rubber dummies because they were lying in unnatural positions. He also said that the protocols the paramedics wouldn't have administered CPR to someone with a gunshot wound to the chest or let a civilian help. Hall then read an email out from a paramedic who had actually been there and he said that yes they would because they had a list of priorities in dealing with a medical emergency and a stopped heart took priority above everything else, including gunshot wounds and that if there were civilians who could help with the CPR in such a situation, then they would get them involved to enable the first responders to deal with other cases at least until back up arrived. Kollerstrom's response? He said he was entitled to continue doubting it and then he appeared to dismiss it entirely in favour of his rubber dummies posed in impossible positions. He didn't understand the concept of broken bodies. I once witnessed an accident where a guy snapped his ankle and believe me, I knew straight away it was broken because his foot was twisted into a position it should never have been able to make.

User avatar
catkins
Posts: 31074
Joined: Thu Jan 28, 2010 9:08 pm

Re: CONSPIRACY THEORISTS = NARCISSISTS..

Post by catkins » Wed Aug 23, 2017 10:01 am

Hawk......If Madeleine was reunited with her parents (please god if you exist).....I'd lay money on the conspiracy fruitloops, Trolls and general Haters.....would claim that it was all a set up.....and start inventing reasons for the said set up. :Bang_head

Honestly some of them should be in padded cells for their own good.
Madeleine McCann- Abducted May 2007 from Praia Da Luz, Algarve, Portugal.
DCI Redwood of Scotland Yard - stated that Madeleine could still be found - alive.
https://www.facebook.com/Official.Find. ... ign?_rdr=p

Post Reply