Off their TROLLeys!

Alibongo

Re: Off their TROLLeys!

Post by Alibongo » Sat May 13, 2017 10:11 am

How on earth does he think attacking another family in the same circumstances as his will help find his son?
:insanity:
Parent-blaming is all-too-common these days, and usually the point is to make other parents feel better about their own parenting skills

Winter

Post by Winter » Sat May 13, 2017 10:27 am

He says he can't great his head around it and he's right, talking pure nonsense, and passing on all the lies he has read on the internet and in the press. Jealousy and class hate does strange things to people. Sad to see a man in this situation reduced to getting out a pitchfork for some publicity.
"there is a big difference between a few sordid insults, and publicly accusing someone of committing a serious crime - which is a crime in itself" AnnaEsse (Oh the irony!)

catkins

Post by catkins » Sat May 13, 2017 11:14 am

Whilst I feel sad for Mr.B and his missing son....I don't think mixing with the haters will do his mind much good imo.

BUT THIS......

Emma Ritchie- Reading ur words all I feel is pain , it's genuine love and hope for ur son x the scumbags mccanns are fake and everything they say or write is cold x I hope u find your son safe and well x

Pathetic ...genuine love for his son....but the McCanns whose little girl is missing....well ....she thinks they're scumbags......

And they have the nerve to wonder why they are seen as hater trolls.
Madeleine McCann- Abducted May 2007 from Praia Da Luz, Algarve, Portugal.
DCI Redwood of Scotland Yard - stated that Madeleine could still be found - alive.
https://www.facebook.com/Official.Find. ... ign?_rdr=p

honestbroker1

Post by honestbroker1 » Sat May 13, 2017 3:01 pm

catkins wrote:Whilst I feel sad for Mr.B and his missing son....I don't think mixing with the haters will do his mind much good imo.

BUT THIS......

Emma Ritchie- Reading ur words all I feel is pain , it's genuine love and hope for ur son x the scumbags mccanns are fake and everything they say or write is cold x I hope u find your son safe and well x

Pathetic ...genuine love for his son....but the McCanns whose little girl is missing....well ....she thinks they're scumbags......

Don't think the 'love' for the son is genuine; rather, using the plight of the son as (yet another) excuse to heap denigration and calumny on the McCanns.

Rob1

Post by Rob1 » Sat May 13, 2017 3:18 pm

Help find Allan Bryant
23 hrs ·
Hi everyone had a little break the past week thanks to our internet provider all sorted now and to be honest i really needed it. Things have still been busy thanks to missingpeople,org who have managed to get our son Allan on the sides of one of the major wholesale companies vans and lorries in the UK starting from next Wednesday. I hope to call the company on Monday to meet and thank them as this is huge appealing for information for our son Allan we can not thank them all enough. I also got a phone call from radio Clyde which i will be on sometime after 10.30am on Sunday. My family will never give up on the search for answers. Thank you all so much for your support it means everything to us. God bless <3
https://www.facebook.com/groups/172220276311125/
So, he thanks the charity by abusing the ambassador? Does he know how much funds Kate makes for this kind charity? :insanity:
Hope is important because it can make the present moment less difficult to bear. If we believe that tomorrow will be better, we can bear a hardship today. Thich Nhat Hanh

catkins

Post by catkins » Sat May 13, 2017 3:42 pm

Rob1 wrote:

Help find Allan Bryant
23 hrs ·
Hi everyone had a little break the past week thanks to our internet provider all sorted now and to be honest i really needed it. Things have still been busy thanks to missingpeople,org who have managed to get our son Allan on the sides of one of the major wholesale companies vans and lorries in the UK starting from next Wednesday. I hope to call the company on Monday to meet and thank them as this is huge appealing for information for our son Allan we can not thank them all enough. I also got a phone call from radio Clyde which i will be on sometime after 10.30am on Sunday. My family will never give up on the search for answers. Thank you all so much for your support it means everything to us. God bless <3
So, he thanks the charity by abusing the ambassador? Does he know how much funds Kate makes for this kind charity? :insanity:
Probably not Rob. I hope he hasn't been sucked in by the trolls lies and twisted views.....If he backs away now they will turn on him....as they always do.
DCI Redwood of Scotland Yard - stated that Madeleine could still be found - alive.

catkins

Post by catkins » Sat May 13, 2017 3:43 pm

honestbroker1 wrote:
catkins wrote:Whilst I feel sad for Mr.B and his missing son....I don't think mixing with the haters will do his mind much good imo.

BUT THIS......

Don't think the 'love' for the son is genuine; rather, using the plight of the son as (yet another) excuse to heap denigration and calumny on the McCanns.
More than likely HB.

scoobydoo

Post by scoobydoo » Sun May 14, 2017 8:26 pm

Rob1 wrote:

Help find Allan Bryant
23 hrs ·

So how much has he raised for missing people. I cannot believe Allan Bryant's father thinks it's acceptable to troll parents of a missing toddler and spread lies to try to trick people into thinking she is dead and her parents covered it up. That is sickening behaviour and I hope missing people speak out against his trolling and I hope the media picks up on it. What sort of a parent spreads lies like that. I would be ashamed.

A three year old stolen from her bed in an international setting is always going g to get more publicity and be a higher priority for police than a grown man who disappears after a night out drinking. Allan disappeared in Fife, an area that does not have a large highly transient international population, he disappeared in circumstances where it could easily have been an accident and what ever happened the answer is in Fife. It does not need the high amount of funding not least because police in Fife are cheaper than those based in central London ( I am not talking about wages as the Costs include buildings etc).

ETA does he realise how much this could damage support for him , no one likes men who troll missing little girls' families.

scoobydoo

Post by scoobydoo » Mon May 15, 2017 8:16 am

Also, what has Madeleine done to him, she is the one who is missing not her parents? And how have the McCanns hindered the search for his son? If anything they have helped by raising the profile of missing people and fundraising. And why pick on the McCanns rather than say the family of Alice gross, Ben Needham, Keith Bennett, Suzy lamplugh, Claudia Lawrence etc? All high profile missing person cases that have received a lot of money and attention.

Whiterose

Post by Whiterose » Mon May 15, 2017 9:52 am

scoobydoo wrote:Also, what has Madeleine done to him, she is the one who is missing not her parents? And how have the McCanns hindered the search for his son? If anything they have helped by raising the profile of missing people and fundraising. And why pick on the McCanns rather than say the family of Alice gross, Ben Needham, Keith Bennett, Suzy lamplugh, Claudia Lawrence etc? All high profile missing person cases that have received a lot of money and attention.
Well said Scooby. It is very sad that a man in the same situation as the McCann's [lost a loved one] is saying these things. He is obviously upset and wants his son found, but it won't help saying nasty things about other parents getting more money, Madeleine is a different investigation to his sons, he should realise that. If I were him I would get out from that group who will only put malicious thoughts into his head and make his anguish for his son worse :s_sad
"The greater the difficulty, the more glory in surmounting it. Skillful pilots gain their reputation from storms and tempests."

Epictetus

catkins

Post by catkins » Mon May 15, 2017 10:57 am

scoobydoo wrote:Also, what has Madeleine done to him, she is the one who is missing not her parents? And how have the McCanns hindered the search for his son? If anything they have helped by raising the profile of missing people and fundraising. And why pick on the McCanns rather than say the family of Alice gross, Ben Needham, Keith Bennett, Suzy lamplugh, Claudia Lawrence etc? All high profile missing person cases that have received a lot of money and attention.

Precisely Scooby...

catkins

Post by catkins » Mon May 15, 2017 10:58 am

Whiterose wrote:
Well said Scooby. It is very sad that a man in the same situation as the McCann's [lost a loved one] is saying these things. He is obviously upset and wants his son found, but it won't help saying nasty things about other parents getting more money, Madeleine is a different investigation to his sons, he should realise that. If I were him I would get out from that group who will only put malicious thoughts into his head and make his anguish for his son worse :s_sad
Totally agree with you Whiterose.