Off their TROLLeys!

catkins

Re: Off their TROLLeys!

Post by catkins » Mon Nov 09, 2015 10:55 am

12 and 5 for me................ :mrgreen:

I find it more incredible as the weeks pass.........that the penny hasn't yet dropped for the idiot trolls............ :insanity:

Maybe they all live in the same Asylum Hospital Wing.... :s_dunno
Madeleine McCann- Abducted May 2007 from Praia Da Luz, Algarve, Portugal.
DCI Redwood of Scotland Yard - stated that Madeleine could still be found - alive.
https://www.facebook.com/Official.Find. ... ign?_rdr=p

Rob1

Post by Rob1 » Mon Nov 09, 2015 6:59 pm

catkins wrote:12 and 5 for me................ :mrgreen:

I find it more incredible as the weeks pass.........that the penny hasn't yet dropped for the idiot trolls............ :insanity:

Maybe they all live in the same Asylum Hospital Wing.... :s_dunno
Hope is important because it can make the present moment less difficult to bear. If we believe that tomorrow will be better, we can bear a hardship today. Thich Nhat Hanh

catkins

Post by catkins » Wed Nov 11, 2015 8:10 pm

:rofl-1: Bennett's head must hurt.....the amount of slap downs he receives.....from Haverns not Bennett forum.. :rolleyes:

DAILY STAR Report “Trolls: Internet trolls are backing a court libel case against the McCanns”. - DECISION BY IPSO
Post Tony Bennett Today at 7:56 pm

Earlier this week, I received clearance from IPSO, the body that now monitors the press, to make public their decision on the Daily Star's article of 5 October headed: “Trolls: Internet trolls are backing a court libel case against the McCanns”.

They have decided not to investigate - decision below.

I can ask for a 'Review' of their decision, but have decided not to.

Oh well, nothing ventured, nothing gained. I have done what I can.

My separate complaint about an earlier Daily Express article about the McCann v Amaral libel trial is still under active consideration by IPSO and I am not allowed to say any more about it until they make their final decision.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Dear Mr Bennett

I write further to our earlier email regarding your complaint about an article headlined “Trolls: internet trolls are backing a court libel case against the McCanns”, published by the Daily Star on 5 October 2015.

On receipt of a complaint, IPSO’s Executive reviews it to ensure that it falls within our remit, and discloses a possible breach of the Editors’ Code of Practice. The Executive has now completed an assessment of your complaint under the terms of the Code. Having considered the points you have raised in full, we have concluded that your complaint does not raise a possible breach of the Code.

You said that it was inaccurate in breach of Clause 1 (Accuracy) for the article to describe those contributing to Goncalo Amaral’s legal fund on GoFundMe as “trolls” who have “abused the McCanns online”, and to include the comments of a friend of the McCanns who said that some of the donors “have said the most appalling things on the internet”. These descriptions of were however clearly distinguishable as the newspaper’s and the McCann’s friend’s characterisations of these donors. These characterisations would not have significantly misled readers given that you accept that abusive comments have indeed been left on the GoFundMe page by some users. This aspect of your complaint did not therefore raise a possible breach of Clause 1.
Further, we noted that the article stated that the donors “include” trolls, and that only “some” of the donors have left abusive messages.

You also said that it was misleading for the article to state that the donations to Mr Amaral’s GoFundMe page could “help strip the couple of £357,000”. It was not however misleading for the article to suggest this, given that the McCanns would lose this money if Mr Amaral’s appeal is successful. This aspect of your complaint did not therefore raise a possible breach of Clause 1.

You are entitled to request that the Executive’s decision to reject your complaint be reviewed by IPSO’s Complaints Committee.
To do so you will need to write to us within seven days, setting out the reasons why you believe the decision should be reviewed.
Please note that we are unable to accept requests for review made more than seven days following the date of this email.

We would like to thank you for giving us the opportunity to consider the points you have raised, and have shared this correspondence with the newspaper to make it aware of your concerns.
Best wishes,

Xavier Bastin

for IPSO

++++++++++++++++++++
DCI Redwood of Scotland Yard - stated that Madeleine could still be found - alive.

Hael

Post by Hael » Wed Nov 11, 2015 10:02 pm

catkins wrote::rofl-1: Bennett's head must hurt.....the amount of slap downs he receives.....from Haverns not Bennett forum.. :rolleyes:

DAILY STAR Report “Trolls: Internet trolls are backing a court libel case against the McCanns”. - DECISION BY IPSO
Post Tony Bennett Today at 7:56 pm

Earlier this week, I received clearance from IPSO, the body that now monitors the press, to make public their decision on the Daily Star's article of 5 October headed: “Trolls: Internet trolls are backing a court libel case against the McCanns”.

They have decided not to investigate - decision below.

I can ask for a 'Review' of their decision, but have decided not to.

Oh well, nothing ventured, nothing gained. I have done what I can.

My separate complaint about an earlier Daily Express article about the McCann v Amaral libel trial is still under active consideration by IPSO and I am not allowed to say any more about it until they make their final decision.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Dear Mr Bennett

I write further to our earlier email regarding your complaint about an article headlined “Trolls: internet trolls are backing a court libel case against the McCanns”, published by the Daily Star on 5 October 2015.

On receipt of a complaint, IPSO’s Executive reviews it to ensure that it falls within our remit, and discloses a possible breach of the Editors’ Code of Practice. The Executive has now completed an assessment of your complaint under the terms of the Code. Having considered the points you have raised in full, we have concluded that your complaint does not raise a possible breach of the Code.

You said that it was inaccurate in breach of Clause 1 (Accuracy) for the article to describe those contributing to Goncalo Amaral’s legal fund on GoFundMe as “trolls” who have “abused the McCanns online”, and to include the comments of a friend of the McCanns who said that some of the donors “have said the most appalling things on the internet”. These descriptions of were however clearly distinguishable as the newspaper’s and the McCann’s friend’s characterisations of these donors. These characterisations would not have significantly misled readers given that you accept that abusive comments have indeed been left on the GoFundMe page by some users. This aspect of your complaint did not therefore raise a possible breach of Clause 1.
Further, we noted that the article stated that the donors “include” trolls, and that only “some” of the donors have left abusive messages.

You also said that it was misleading for the article to state that the donations to Mr Amaral’s GoFundMe page could “help strip the couple of £357,000”. It was not however misleading for the article to suggest this, given that the McCanns would lose this money if Mr Amaral’s appeal is successful. This aspect of your complaint did not therefore raise a possible breach of Clause 1.

You are entitled to request that the Executive’s decision to reject your complaint be reviewed by IPSO’s Complaints Committee.
To do so you will need to write to us within seven days, setting out the reasons why you believe the decision should be reviewed.
Please note that we are unable to accept requests for review made more than seven days following the date of this email.

We would like to thank you for giving us the opportunity to consider the points you have raised, and have shared this correspondence with the newspaper to make it aware of your concerns.
Best wishes,

Xavier Bastin

for IPSO

++++++++++++++++++++
And absolutely NO self awareness what so ever!!! He gets a (very embarrassing) slap and still posts it up for all to see. :s_crazy
The trolls funding a shamed coppers right to lie about Kate and Gerry McCann are a new level of weirdo.[omitted] they may have destroyed all hope for good.Talking up conspiracy theories is one thing.Wrecking the search for an abducted child is another.-The Sun

Rob1

Post by Rob1 » Thu Dec 10, 2015 8:55 pm

I think this is a good article!
By TONY PARSONS, Sun on Sunday Columnist
published 01:00, 17 Aug 2014
comments

TWITTER no longer looks like a social networking site.

Twitter increasingly resembles a digital sewer.

And while it is true that most users are decent, civilised people, that is not what you remember.

What you remember are the gleeful celebrations of human cruelty.

What you remember are the savages who want to share an image of a freshly severed head.

What you remember are the anonymous sadists who torture a young woman whose father just hanged himself.

Somehow a medium for sharing concise, eloquent thoughts with the rest of the world in 140 characters or less has become a magnet for the scum of the earth.

The barbarians of Islamic State can’t pass a severed head or a mass execution without wanting to take a picture and post it on their favourite social networking site — Twitter.

The site was a lovely idea when it started but somehow it has become a safe haven for the darkest side of human nature.

The British jihadists merrily murdering for the butchers of the Islamic State are all big fans.

“Executed many prisoners yesterday,” boasted Reyaad Khan of Cardiff.

“That’s my boy,” preened Khaled Sharrouf of Sydney, Australia, posting a picture of his seven-year-old son posing with a severed head.

And the unspeakable cruelty is not confined to terrorists.

After Robin Williams hanged himself, one Twitter user felt the need to tell the actor’s devastated 25-year-old daughter Zelda, “He was ashamed of you so he hung himself — it’s all your fault,” while another tweeted: “Look at what he f****** did to himself because of you, you f****** heartless b****.”

The tweet was accompanied by a graphic image of a hanged man, doctored to look like Zelda’s dad.

Twitter is such a simple, clever idea.

I always believed that the social networking site would have attracted some of the greatest minds in history.

Groucho Marx would surely have had a Twitter account. “I would not belong to any club that would have me for a member.”

And Churchill. “We shall fight them on the beaches. We shall never surrender.”

And Shakespeare. “A rose by any other name would smell as sweet.”

These are tweets before Twitter was invented — succinct, original thinking expressed with real eloquence.

But Twitter has become a torture chamber.

Twitter has become the global soapbox that every pathetic little sicko loves to preen upon.

It’s not good enough that Twitter deletes offensive posts. That’s too little, too late.

Zelda Williams has closed her Twitter account.

How much longer can the rest of us tolerate this cyber cesspit?
http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/su ... sspit.html
Hope is important because it can make the present moment less difficult to bear. If we believe that tomorrow will be better, we can bear a hardship today. Thich Nhat Hanh

Whiterose

Post by Whiterose » Fri Dec 11, 2015 9:55 am

Excellent article he really sums up the low life on twitter, they sicken every normal person :s_sad
"The greater the difficulty, the more glory in surmounting it. Skillful pilots gain their reputation from storms and tempests."

Epictetus

catkins

Post by catkins » Fri Dec 11, 2015 11:42 am

Twitter has become the global soapbox that every pathetic little sicko loves to preen upon....

Spot on....apart from the normal people that are on there of course.

Rob1

Post by Rob1 » Fri Dec 11, 2015 11:53 am

Whiterose wrote:Excellent article he really sums up the low life on twitter, they sicken every normal person :s_sad
Yes Whiterose, he explains it very well. It is a sickness of mind when people choose to hurt others (especially strangers). Everyone has unkind thoughts occasionally, but only a sadist would expose them in order to cause hurt or humiliation. This is not 'honesty', but cruelty. These trolls are no different from the terrorist who explodes a train full of strangers because they worship a different god, or a gang who attacks a stranger in the street because he is the wrong color or wears the wrong clothes.

If I see my neighbor making sick statements on Twitter, then I will know my neighbor is not someone I can respect.

The Mccann trolls say always that they are 'only' seeking truth and justice for Madeleine, but to look on Twitter, you will see terrible personal comments about K+G and worse, the images. No one vetoes them opinions, but these terrible images and personal insults - are they necessary to 'finding truth and justice for Madeleine'?

Yesterday I saw a video made of Kate 'dancing' (like a bad cartoon). It was like something a young child would make, yet an adult was the creator. This same person is collecting anti Mccann comments from internet-wide and making duplicates on Twitter - for what purpose? Not to show herself as a decent human, or a mature adult. Not to achieve truth and justice for Madeleine. The only purpose of these actions is to hurt and humiliate Kate Mccann and the outcome will be to expose the sick mind of the troll.

Rob1

Post by Rob1 » Fri Dec 11, 2015 1:57 pm

How stupid must someone be to get so furious over something which did not happen?

Perhaps Altered Natives is a saint? :angel2:
Altered Natives ‏@Altered_Natives 2h2 hours ago
@BluMarTen yeah, it's fked how they shutdown every bit of evidence that pointed at them, who the F@ has cadaver juice in the boot?
View conversation 0 retweets 0 likes
Reply Retweet
More
@BluMarTen I hate the McCanns more than ISIS
View conversation 0 retweets 1 like
Reply Retweet
Like 1
More
@BluMarTen mate I seriously hate them, they make me sick. Of all the parents in the world who lost children they somehow capitalised
Reply Retweet
More
Altered Natives ‏@Altered_Natives 3h3 hours ago
See how mad the McCanns make me I @'d myself
View conversation 0 retweets 2 likes
Reply Retweet
Like 2
More
@Altered_Natives unfollow me if you think that was bad but why sympathise with them for their Sh!t parenting? Would you do the same as them?
Reply Retweet
More
Kate and Gerry McCann list 22 things they miss about Madeleine http://dailym.ai/1lRrk2s the McCanns have an end of year list ffs kill me now
View summary 3 retweets 9 likes
Reply Retweet 3
Like 9
More
Add >>

I think perhaps if Mr Altered Native is offered to choose between spending some time with K+G or with ISIS, he may reconsider his opinion.

Or perhaps he will be true to himself and choose to join the deadly terrorist group over the loving family with a missing child?

catkins

Post by catkins » Fri Dec 11, 2015 2:20 pm

Bloody nutter ! :insanity:

Rob1

Post by Rob1 » Fri Dec 11, 2015 6:34 pm

catkins wrote:Bloody nutter ! :insanity:
Catkins, expect insanity. Tonight is full moon :s_rofl

Alibongo

Post by Alibongo » Fri Dec 11, 2015 6:49 pm

Where do we keep the silver bullets?
:snig:
Parent-blaming is all-too-common these days, and usually the point is to make other parents feel better about their own parenting skills

catkins

Post by catkins » Fri Dec 11, 2015 6:52 pm

Rob1 wrote:

It's like a full moon every night for the trolls. :s_crazy

catkins

Post by catkins » Fri Dec 11, 2015 6:52 pm

Alibongo wrote:Where do we keep the silver bullets?

Rob1

Post by Rob1 » Thu Dec 17, 2015 11:09 pm

Internet stalker gets 30 month in prison
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... onths.html

Hael

Post by Hael » Thu Dec 17, 2015 11:13 pm

Rob1 wrote:Internet stalker gets 30 month in prison
:s_omg
The trolls funding a shamed coppers right to lie about Kate and Gerry McCann are a new level of weirdo.[omitted] they may have destroyed all hope for good.Talking up conspiracy theories is one thing.Wrecking the search for an abducted child is another.-The Sun

urcrazy

Post by urcrazy » Fri Dec 18, 2015 1:24 am

He looks bloody terrifying!
Scotland Yard detectives believe Madeleine was abducted in "a criminal act by a stranger"

No Janine you poor deluded muppet, I am NOT John Lowe.
And neither, thankfully, are you.

catkins

Post by catkins » Fri Dec 18, 2015 10:53 am

Common thing between trolls.....Mental Health Issues.

Rob1

Post by Rob1 » Fri Dec 18, 2015 11:43 am

catkins wrote:

Common thing between trolls.....Mental Health Issues.
This man certainly. :s_yes

Rob1

Post by Rob1 » Fri Dec 18, 2015 11:45 am

urcrazy wrote:He looks bloody terrifying!
His victim reported him to police on numerous occasions, yet he was free to attack a young woman.

Rob1

Post by Rob1 » Fri Dec 18, 2015 5:36 pm

New cyberstalking behavior from US. Terrifying for a victim.

http://www.newstatesman.com/sci-tech/20 ... ed-take-it

Rob1

Post by Rob1 » Fri Dec 18, 2015 6:30 pm

Another

https://www.ipredator.co/cyberstalking-facts/
Stalker Typologies
I. Rejected Stalkers: This type of stalker is motivated to pursue their victim in attempt to reverse what they perceive as a wrongful set of circumstances causing a prior divorce, separation or termination of a relationship. These offenders either feel misunderstood hoping to reverse the break up or feel angry and seeking revenge because their attempts at reconciliation with the victim has failed in the past.

II. Resentful Stalkers: This type of stalker can be dangerous given their perceived motivation for stalking. Resentful stalkers are fully aware the victim is cognizant of the stalking, but continues to fulfill a distorted vendetta he/she feels is warranted. Fear and distress experienced by the victim are the goals of this type of stalker. For this type of profile, the stalker believes the victim both deserves and requires being frightened because they have caused them and/or others anguish and distress.

III. Intimacy Seekers: This type of stalker does not have ill will towards their victim and simply wants to engage in a loving relationship with them. Intimacy seekers view their victims as their soul mate destined to be together at all costs. Within their mind, they believe it is their job and purpose to make sure destiny of a loving relationship is fulfilled. Intimacy seeker stalkers are often the segment of men or women who harass celebrities and public figures. Blinded by their distorted perceptions of a destined love, they lose sight of the distress and fear they are causing the person they stalk.

IV. Incompetent Suitors: These people who fit this profile are stalkers deeply enamored with their victim. Their interest for the victim at times can reach a state of fixation whereby their entire waking life is focused on the endeavor of one day becoming a couple. They tend to lack social, communication or courting skills and may feel entitled that their fantasy of a loving relationship is inevitable. Feeling entitled and/or deserving of a relationship with the victim inspires the stalker to gradually increase their frequency of contact. Although similar to the Intimacy Seeker stalker, incompetent suitors are more gradual in their means and methods of contact.

V. Predatory Stalkers: Of the five types, the predatory stalker is by far the most dangerous and determined. This type of stalker is motivated by a perverted sexual need. They engage in actively planning an attack and premeditation as the predator how he will go about engaging in a sexual act(s) with his victim. They do not have feelings of love for their victim nor motivated by a belief of predestination. Their fuel to dominate and victimize resembles the sociopath experiencing little to no remorse for the welfare of their victim.
Understanding the types of stalker and what motivates them is the first step in reducing the probability of becoming one of their victims. Unfortunately, many men, women and society in general minimize the stalker profile and mistakenly view these people as “unfortunate souls looking for love.” What people fail to understand is most of these predators engaged in stalking suffer troublesome psychiatric illnesses, psychological issues, or motivated by urges to sexually dominate their victim(s).

“Cyberstalking and online predators are new dangers since the birth of the Internet. People ranging in age from children to seniors now use the Internet for a multitude of reasons. As millions of people use Information and Communications Technology (ICT), millions more will become victims.” Michael Nuccitelli, Psy.D. (2014)

Rob1

Post by Rob1 » Mon Jun 20, 2016 10:30 pm

Rob1 wrote:
Tonight is also a full moon. Expect more insanity.

Alibongo

Post by Alibongo » Tue Jun 21, 2016 12:08 am

Strawberry moon and the solstice :s_omg :snig:
Parent-blaming is all-too-common these days, and usually the point is to make other parents feel better about their own parenting skills

catkins

Post by catkins » Tue Jun 21, 2016 10:24 am

Rob1 wrote:
Rob1 wrote:
Tonight is also a full moon. Expect more insanity.

As I said....every night is like a full moon for the trolls. :insanity: