CAT 19309

scoobydoo

CAT 19309

Post by scoobydoo » Thu Apr 16, 2015 5:43 pm

One of the many myths put about by internet conspiracy theorists is that the CAT 19309 file found in the background checks of the mccanns means there was some sort of abuse allegation or investigation. This is untrue, and there is no reason for anyone who read the background checks to think CAT 19309 was suspicious as it is explained in the very same paragraph CAT 19309 existence is revealed.

Operation task was the operation set up by Leicestershire police to deal with the UK arm of the Madeleine McCann investigation back in 2007. To complement operation task a Case Administration and Tracking system file was set up called CAT 19309 . CAT 19309 was set up' according to the background checks report, in case any investigation by that department was needed, however as none was CAT 19309 remained empty. CAT 19309 was not emptied, CAT 19309 was always empty as nothing was ever put in it.

Online conspirascy theorists have claimed that despite the police confirming no work was ever done for CAT 19309 and that the McCanns were not known to the police or social services, that there was something in CAT 19309 and as part of some conspiracy it was removed. However they have provided no evidence for this, and I can't find any evidence of it. This conspiracy has major flaws.

Firstly the CAT system is fully audited so that an electronic paper trail is left so it can be seen if the file has been accessed, by whom and when and if anything was added or removed. So there would be a record of anything being removed.

Secondly, for something to be removed it means the local police were in on it either because they removed something or kept quiet about something being removed. There is no evidence or possible motive for this.

Thirdly, the McCann's were not known to police or social services which if they had been any previous allegations they would have been. If the conspiracy theorists believe police were lying about this then why believe the same officer when he refers to CAT 19309.

Fourthly, if the McCann's are so important that according to the conspiracy theorists hundreds of professionals rush to help cover up the death of their child, then why would these same professionals investigate them for child abuse previously. Are they saying that the mccanns suddenly became worthy of covering up for on may 2007, but not before? Answer is that there is no conspiracy, no cover up and no allegations ever made or investigastion carried out.

Fifthly, if there was a cover up, why leave the file number there? Why not delete the entire file? Why mention it on the background checks?

In short CAT 19309 was set up after Madeleine McCann disappeared in case work was done in that area. Because no work was done in that area it remained empty. The McCanns were not known to the police or social services, the family's gp raised no concerns and neither did childcare staff at madeleine's nursery or at the children's club on her holiday.

The conpirascy theorists also claim that a couple who once shared a holiday home in about 2005 with the McCanns and friends reported to police in 2007 thst inappropriate sexualised comments were made about madeliene ( Gaspar statement). There are issues with this.

Firstly, its untrue that they reported this. The first gaspar is reported as saying a comment was made, but she wasn't sure exactly what it was but it might have been regarding Madeleine so she thought she should now report it. But the second Gaspar said it was a slightly off colour joke, and nothing to do with madeleine or children at all. Neither of them thought enough of it to report it at the time.

Perhaps more relevant is the fact that it is not even clear if these statements were even made or represent what the Gaspars reaslly reported. A conspiracy site put up a response from the police which referred to the so-called Gaspar statements as statements on the internet attributed to the gaspars. I would have thought a normal description would have been "statements given to the police by the Gaspars".

Why conspiracy theorists feel the need to mislead and lie to try to thrown guilt on the McCann's is beyond me. Are they just too stupid to read, so devil they enjoy hurting victims of crime, or mentally ill so they can't help themselves?

catkins

Re: CAT 19309

Post by catkins » Thu Apr 16, 2015 7:07 pm

Haters have nothing else but regurgitated Myths and twisted tales....from the early days. They have been proven as false and malicious.......but hey when has that ever stopped the pitchforking trolls.
Madeleine McCann- Abducted May 2007 from Praia Da Luz, Algarve, Portugal.
DCI Redwood of Scotland Yard - stated that Madeleine could still be found - alive.
https://www.facebook.com/Official.Find. ... ign?_rdr=p

Whiterose

Post by Whiterose » Fri Apr 17, 2015 9:04 am

catkins wrote:Haters have nothing else but regurgitated Myths and twisted tales....from the early days. They have been proven as false and malicious.......but hey when has that ever stopped the pitchforking trolls.

These sick people like to make things up to fit in with their theories, they don't like the truth.
"The greater the difficulty, the more glory in surmounting it. Skillful pilots gain their reputation from storms and tempests."

Epictetus

Cath

Post by Cath » Fri Apr 17, 2015 9:11 am

Didn't Bren also debunk the myth of the missing files long time ago?
In a lengthy ruling on Tuesday [28-04-2015], Amaral was found guilty of libelling the pair and ordered to pay them €250,000 each in damages. The judge also banned further sale of his book, the Truth of the Lie.

scoobydoo

Post by scoobydoo » Fri Apr 17, 2015 9:15 am

Cath wrote:Didn't Bren also debunk the myth of the missing files long time ago?
Yes, I think so. But conspiracy theorists are so thick, evil or mentally unwell that they need it repeated.

Carana

Post by Carana » Fri Apr 17, 2015 11:37 am

Cath wrote:Didn't Bren also debunk the myth of the missing files long time ago?
Yes.

https://madeleinemccannthetruth.wordpre ... ng-system/

She also debunked a related myth that I can't find for the moment...
"A professor of mine used to say 'I have as a pet a coprophagic beetle, who eats only dung. His antennae quiver when he detects the presence of his food.'" - Edison, English-language Wikipedia Admin

urcrazy

Post by urcrazy » Sat Jun 13, 2015 9:51 pm

This whole idea that the 'empty' CATS file shows something nefarious went on was actually invented a few years ago by a mentally unwell woman who has gone by a series of bizarre names, including Regal Tropicana and Ka Ossis. She actually lost her own children to social services because she chose to live with a registered s-e-x offender.

Because they love salacious detail, conspiracies, and any suggestion of bent cops as long as they are NOT Portuguese, McCann haters throw this accusation around even though most of them are well aware it's bullshit.
They are coat-tailing on current concerns about child sexual abuse, a nasty, nakedly-obvious tactic visible every day on Twitter.

Anyone who has any knowledge of police procedures in this country knows what a 'file reference' is. It is NOT an empty file.
What the conspiracy theorists won't discuss is that the police specifically refer to a file reference on Kate too.
That's because it's the digital version of a filing card.
Scotland Yard detectives believe Madeleine was abducted in "a criminal act by a stranger"

No Janine you poor deluded muppet, I am NOT John Lowe.
And neither, thankfully, are you.

scoobydoo

Post by scoobydoo » Mon Apr 25, 2016 3:19 pm

Just wanted to bump this as once again the thick dregs of society that make up the anti Madeleine McCann campaign are trying to pretend this means something else.

urcrazy

Post by urcrazy » Mon Apr 25, 2016 3:32 pm

I was looking for this thread to bump the other day and couldn't find it :s_crazy

It truly shocks me that anti- McCanns who know perfectly well that this and the 'child abuse images' lie is bullshit almost never step in and say so. They get a kick out of seeing it repeated, and hosting it on their forums.

Yes Jill Havern I'm referring to you, you scabby bat!!
Scotland Yard detectives believe Madeleine was abducted in "a criminal act by a stranger"

sal

Post by sal » Mon Apr 25, 2016 3:34 pm

scabby bat
:rofl-1:
Rogério Alves says claims made by Gonçalo Amaral are a 'waste of time'

Alibongo

Post by Alibongo » Mon Apr 25, 2016 3:39 pm

They are nothing more than child abuse fantasists :sick:
Parent-blaming is all-too-common these days, and usually the point is to make other parents feel better about their own parenting skills

scoobydoo

Post by scoobydoo » Mon Apr 25, 2016 3:47 pm

urcrazy wrote:I was looking for this thread to bump the other day and couldn't find it :s_crazy

It truly shocks me that anti- McCanns who know perfectly well that this and the 'child abuse images' lie is bullshit almost never step in and say so. They get a kick out of seeing it repeated, and hosting it on their forums.

Scabby bats everywhere should at least seek legal advice regarding that slur on their characters. Scabby bats they may be, but they don't spend every minute they can trying to hurt a hunt for a missing child.

urcrazy

Post by urcrazy » Mon Apr 25, 2016 3:50 pm

Ka Ossis has reinvented herself as Micah Djinn Javic-Shakespeare and now runs Anulai Gold, a cosmetic essential oils business from her home in Durham.

She's a complete nutter but living proof that vile lies can outlive the fantasies and mental disorders which spawned them.

urcrazy

Post by urcrazy » Mon Apr 25, 2016 3:50 pm

scoobydoo wrote:
urcrazy wrote:I was looking for this thread to bump the other day and couldn't find it :s_crazy

Scabby bats everywhere should at least seek legal advice regarding that slur on their characters. Scabby bats they may be, but they don't spend every minute they can trying to hurt a hunt for a missing child.

I apologise to the blameless bats everywhere :s_biggrin

Hael

Post by Hael » Mon Apr 25, 2016 4:11 pm

urcrazy wrote:Ka Ossis has reinvented herself as Micah Djinn Javic-Shakespeare and now runs Anulai Gold, a cosmetic essential oils business from her home in Durham.

She's a complete nutter but living proof that vile lies can outlive the fantasies and mental disorders which spawned them.
Well said!
The trolls funding a shamed coppers right to lie about Kate and Gerry McCann are a new level of weirdo.[omitted] they may have destroyed all hope for good.Talking up conspiracy theories is one thing.Wrecking the search for an abducted child is another.-The Sun

catkins

Post by catkins » Mon Apr 25, 2016 7:33 pm

Alibongo wrote:They are nothing more than child abuse fantasists :sick:

Makes you wonder doesn't it............? :sick:
DCI Redwood of Scotland Yard - stated that Madeleine could still be found - alive.

Alibongo

Post by Alibongo » Thu Feb 23, 2017 9:29 am

http://www.stopthemyths.info/viewtopic.php?t=5639

A warm welcome to the many guests we have reading this particular thread, I've added a link to another thread you may find of interest.
Parent-blaming is all-too-common these days, and usually the point is to make other parents feel better about their own parenting skills

catkins

Post by catkins » Thu Feb 23, 2017 10:29 am

You know.....you have to wonder.....In the early days you could forgive trolls or normal folk for being led astray by certain lying numpties.....but not now.... nearly 10 years down the line.

There is no excuse not to read....check and understand hater troll lies and false claims against the McCanns or the their friends. No excuse at all.....(apart from them being totally stupid and gullible I guess). :insanity:

Alibongo

Post by Alibongo » Thu Feb 23, 2017 10:45 am

I just find it appalling that we still have myths like these doing the rounds.
We have THE best police force in the world investigating Madeleine's abduction, if that doesn't tell those still making mischief that they have investigated and ruled out the McCann's and their friends and family first and foremost before embarking on this costly investigation.
And before the haters start wailing supreme court the supreme court has absolutely no jurisdiction in criminal cases, and this is what the McCann's are questioning.

I'm in no doubt that if and when this investigation comes to an end that the worst of these hate mongers will be prosecuted, I'm absolutely positive.
Don't mistake the McCann's silence as apathy but atm nothing should detract from the most important person in this sad sorry episode and that is Madeleine.

Rob1

Post by Rob1 » Thu Feb 23, 2017 10:50 am

Alibongo wrote:I just find it appalling that we still have myths like these doing the rounds.
We have THE best police force in the world investigating Madeleine's abduction, if that doesn't tell those still making mischief that they have investigated and ruled out the McCann's and their friends and family first and foremost before embarking on this costly investigation.

I'm in no doubt that if and when this investigation comes to an end that the worst of these hate mongers will be prosecuted, I'm absolutely positive.
Don't mistake the McCann's silence as apathy but atm nothing should detract from the most important person in this sad sorry episode and that is Madeleine.
I agree Alibongo.
I think their silence is due to the investigation. When it ends, I think Scotland Yard will make a statement and the Mccanns will take legal action against the evil trolls who have tried to destroy them.
Hope is important because it can make the present moment less difficult to bear. If we believe that tomorrow will be better, we can bear a hardship today. Thich Nhat Hanh

catkins

Post by catkins » Thu Feb 23, 2017 10:54 am

Alibongo wrote:I just find it appalling that we still have myths like these doing the rounds.
And before the haters start wailing supreme court the supreme court has absolutely no jurisdiction in criminal cases, and this is what the McCann's are questioning.

Don't mistake the McCann's silence as apathy but atm nothing should detract from the most important person in this sad sorry episode and that is Madeleine

Totally agree Bonkers......and are people really too stupid to spot the elephant in the room?

If If If..... the McCanns had been guilty of harming Madeleine and had gotten away with it.......they would have come home......let things die down and got on with life...........NOT keep their daughter's name out there...Petitioning for a Case Review (successful)...and begging for a Re opening of the Investigation (successful)!!!

scoobydoo

Post by scoobydoo » Thu Feb 23, 2017 12:35 pm

There is no excuse. The cat reference is explained in the same paragraph its existence is first mentioned. Anyone claiming it means there was something abusive being investigated are lying through their teeth.

The antis are not unique, every single criminal case in history that has got media attention has had people like the antis. Before they only had the ability to speak to friends or write to police and media but how social media gives them a bigger platform and the ability to meet like minded individuals and act in teams.

Even the Brock turner case had random people writing to the judge explaining why they knew the victim was lying. This is despite the fact Brock turner was caught because two men found him with an unconscious victim.

The antis want to believe they are unique but they are just repeating history.

Hael

Post by Hael » Thu Feb 23, 2017 7:09 pm

:s_thumbsup :s_yes :s_yes :s_yes
The trolls funding a shamed coppers right to lie about Kate and Gerry McCann are a new level of weirdo.[omitted] they may have destroyed all hope for good.Talking up conspiracy theories is one thing.Wrecking the search for an abducted child is another.-The Sun