They LIE when they say they are not haters!

Whiterose

Re: They LIE when they say they are not haters!

Post by Whiterose » Thu Apr 18, 2019 6:32 pm

The Ponce of Dubai says on twitter-

The last fortnight we have seen a pro #mccann trolling account singling our one person invading their personal & family life,it only had one real follower,I hope the police are following that up.anyone who follows an account purely to cause hurt & distress needs to be ostracised

They don't do irony do they. Hurt and distress, this is all this McCann hater does cause to the McCann family day in day out with it's malicious lying disgusting tweets. Yes bring in the Police, they should for you lot, you bunch of cowardly misfits. Get a life.
"The greater the difficulty, the more glory in surmounting it. Skillful pilots gain their reputation from storms and tempests."

Epictetus

Alibongo

Post by Alibongo » Fri Apr 19, 2019 9:28 am

They are a bunch of misfits who can dish it out but can't take a dose of their own medicine. When it comes to trolling it's odds on it'll be an anti who is trolling another anti, I've seen this time and time again on twitter.
Parent-blaming is all-too-common these days, and usually the point is to make other parents feel better about their own parenting skills

catkins

Post by catkins » Fri Apr 19, 2019 11:07 am

Alibongo wrote:
Fri Apr 19, 2019 9:28 am
They are a bunch of misfits who can dish it out but can't take a dose of their own medicine. When it comes to trolling it's odds on it'll be an anti who is trolling another anti, I've seen this time and time again on twitter.
Yep :s_thumbsup They have played that game a few times.....Some like ISA/Kiki...failed miserably.
Madeleine McCann- Abducted May 2007 from Praia Da Luz, Algarve, Portugal.
DCI Redwood of Scotland Yard - stated that Madeleine could still be found - alive.
https://www.facebook.com/Official.Find. ... ign?_rdr=p

sal

Post by sal » Tue Apr 30, 2019 11:50 am

Amaral still bleating about the medical records being witheld.

Perhaps the reason only the dental records were requested via the Rogs.........
Correio da Manhã 1,paper edition, 21.07.2008 Translation by astro

Clinical records – The Public Ministry decided that the PJ should not access the clinical records of Madeleine and the twins S*** and Amélie. The prosecutor sustained that such would violate the privacy of the children and their parents, and the evidence might be considered null. For the magistrate, the request was not duly sustained, either.

catkins

Post by catkins » Tue Apr 30, 2019 9:07 pm

Always someone else’s fault isn’t it? :insanity:
DCI Redwood of Scotland Yard - stated that Madeleine could still be found - alive.

sal

Post by sal » Tue Apr 30, 2019 9:23 pm

Yep cat.

This journo had him well sussed...

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... swers.html

A copper without shame: Maddie's top detective blames everyone but himself for the lack of answers

Winter

Post by Winter » Wed May 01, 2019 8:51 am

sal wrote:
Tue Apr 30, 2019 9:23 pm
Yep cat.

A copper without shame: Maddie's top detective blames everyone but himself for the lack of answers
Bang on :s_thumbsup :s_thumbsup :s_thumbsup :s_thumbsup
"there is a big difference between a few sordid insults, and publicly accusing someone of committing a serious crime - which is a crime in itself" AnnaEsse (Oh the irony!)

Whiterose

Post by Whiterose » Wed May 01, 2019 11:28 am

sal wrote:
Yep cat.

Thanks sal. Yes he definately had him sussed brilliant article says it all :s_thumbsup
"The greater the difficulty, the more glory in surmounting it. Skillful pilots gain their reputation from storms and tempests."

Epictetus

catkins

Post by catkins » Wed May 01, 2019 1:07 pm

sal wrote:
Yep cat.

:s_thumbsup yes.

Did he ever find his ‘Ace’?

If I recall rightly...Did he not also claim that he would set up his own private investigation to find Madeleine? This was after he was binned. I can’t remember who or where he said this....but .......I’m sure that I didn’t dream it.. :s_scratchhead

honestbroker1

Post by honestbroker1 » Wed May 01, 2019 1:16 pm

catkins wrote:
Wed May 01, 2019 1:07 pm
sal wrote:
Yep cat.

:s_thumbsup yes.

Did he ever find his ‘Ace’?

If I recall rightly...Did he not also claim that he would set up his own private investigation to find Madeleine? This was after he was binned. I can’t remember who or where he said this....but .......I’m sure that I didn’t dream it.. :s_scratchhead
Sadly, Amaral's ace was the higher echelons of the Portuguese courts that seem to have served him very well. They gave him his cash from his book and that'll do Amaral nicely.

He doesn't care about much else.

sal

Post by sal » Wed May 01, 2019 1:50 pm

Amaral and former policemen are investigating the "Maddie" case, 30 April 2009
Amaral and former policemen are investigating the "Maddie" case Jornal de Notícias

Former coordinator reveals that Portuguese, Spanish, English and Germans are working with him

by Alexandra Serôdio
30 April 2009
Thanks to Joana Morais for translation

A group of former policemen from Portugal and other countries, which includes Gonçalo Amaral, is investigating the Maddie case at their own expense.

The former Judiciária coordinator told JN that the result will be communicated to the Attorney General.

Restlessness and curiosity were heavy and the bitter taste of a "precocious and political" archiving left them "brooding" on a solution. The words are from Gonçalo Amaral – the first head of the investigation into the disappearance of Madeleine McCann – who reveals that the group of investigators, that is made up by Portuguese, Spanish, English and Germans, wants to "know the truth".

"We have been talking, exchanging ideas, trying to understand what happened, discussing possibilities and thinking about the entire process", the former coordinator of the Polícia Judiciária's Criminal Investigation Department in Portimão reveals. Despite refusing to reveal what is being done on the field and in what form, he asserts that "this investigation is not to arrange for evidence against the McCann couple".

"We want to contribute for the truth to be known and in that way, for justice to be made. If there are guilty people, they must stand before justice. This is a right that assists any citizen in this country, to fight for justice to be done in every case", Gonçalo Amaral sustained, stressing that "it's not only the courts, the policemen and the judges that fight for justice, anyone can do it".

Asserting that this investigation does "not intend to persecute anyone", the former coordinator stresses the need to understand "what could have been done back then and what can be done now". Always in an attempt to "find the truth and to understand what really happened to Madeleine". Opting not to reveal major details, Gonçalo Amaral says that the group is made of retired policemen, who investigate "at their own expense" and "without the use of funds".

What is established will then be put into a "well based document" that will be delivered to the Attorney General, with the request to reopen the process that has been archived since July 21, 2007.

"The criminal investigation was abruptly interrupted, before it even got halfway. There is still a lot to be investigated that may even lead nowhere, but it may lead to other paths and to the truth", the former coordinator advances, asking for "political courage" to those who have the power to "reopen the process".

"If the Attorney General's mailbox was flooded with, for example, three million requests to reopen the process, I believe the case might be reopened", the investigator stated.

catkins

Post by catkins » Wed May 01, 2019 2:57 pm

sal wrote:
Wed May 01, 2019 1:50 pm
Amaral and former policemen are investigating the "Maddie" case, 30 April 2009
Amaral and former policemen are investigating the "Maddie" case Jornal de Notícias

Former coordinator reveals that Portuguese, Spanish, English and Germans are working with him

by Alexandra Serôdio
30 April 2009
Thanks to Joana Morais for translation

A group of former policemen from Portugal and other countries, which includes Gonçalo Amaral, is investigating the Maddie case at their own expense.

The former Judiciária coordinator told JN that the result will be communicated to the Attorney General.

Restlessness and curiosity were heavy and the bitter taste of a "precocious and political" archiving left them "brooding" on a solution. The words are from Gonçalo Amaral – the first head of the investigation into the disappearance of Madeleine McCann – who reveals that the group of investigators, that is made up by Portuguese, Spanish, English and Germans, wants to "know the truth".

"We have been talking, exchanging ideas, trying to understand what happened, discussing possibilities and thinking about the entire process", the former coordinator of the Polícia Judiciária's Criminal Investigation Department in Portimão reveals. Despite refusing to reveal what is being done on the field and in what form, he asserts that "this investigation is not to arrange for evidence against the McCann couple".

"We want to contribute for the truth to be known and in that way, for justice to be made. If there are guilty people, they must stand before justice. This is a right that assists any citizen in this country, to fight for justice to be done in every case", Gonçalo Amaral sustained, stressing that "it's not only the courts, the policemen and the judges that fight for justice, anyone can do it".

Asserting that this investigation does "not intend to persecute anyone", the former coordinator stresses the need to understand "what could have been done back then and what can be done now". Always in an attempt to "find the truth and to understand what really happened to Madeleine". Opting not to reveal major details, Gonçalo Amaral says that the group is made of retired policemen, who investigate "at their own expense" and "without the use of funds".

What is established will then be put into a "well based document" that will be delivered to the Attorney General, with the request to reopen the process that has been archived since July 21, 2007.

"The criminal investigation was abruptly interrupted, before it even got halfway. There is still a lot to be investigated that may even lead nowhere, but it may lead to other paths and to the truth", the former coordinator advances, asking for "political courage" to those who have the power to "reopen the process".

"If the Attorney General's mailbox was flooded with, for example, three million requests to reopen the process, I believe the case might be reopened", the investigator stated.
Thank you Sal :kiss-s: You’re a star!

So next question.....Does anyone know if this actually happened?....Any update on this?

Or..........Was it complete bullshit?

sal

Post by sal » Wed May 01, 2019 3:23 pm

Dunno cat but my guess would be

honestbroker1

Post by honestbroker1 » Wed May 01, 2019 4:44 pm

So, even Amaral accepts there is no case against the McCanns?

Where does that leave his book?

And Amaral's success in the libel trial?

sal

Post by sal » Wed May 01, 2019 4:45 pm

oops

Joana Morais

@JoanaAMorais
2h2 hours ago
More
Replying to @saunokonoko
Great work on getting so many different people connected to the case on these podcasts Mark, sadly a couple of those interviewed are frauds, liars or mere opportunists as is the case with Duarte Levy (who is not a journalist), that actually diminish the quality of your work imo.

honestbroker1

Post by honestbroker1 » Wed May 01, 2019 5:01 pm

https://www.9news.com.au/world/madelein ... VZhKcvfPbk

Looks as if I may have spoken too soon.
"[Operation Grange detectives] are preparing the end of the investigation, with a German p.a.e.dophile who is in prison right now," Mr Amaral said.

"He is probably going to be the scapegoat for the case."

Alibongo

Post by Alibongo » Wed May 01, 2019 6:46 pm

link not working for me hb :s_dunno
Parent-blaming is all-too-common these days, and usually the point is to make other parents feel better about their own parenting skills

honestbroker1

Post by honestbroker1 » Wed May 01, 2019 6:50 pm

Try this:

If you go as if to copy and paste, then load the full link into your address browser, it should work.

https://www.9news.com.au/world/madelein ... 888224bd09

Alibongo

Post by Alibongo » Wed May 01, 2019 9:01 pm

still giving me 404 error page not found.

honestbroker1

Post by honestbroker1 » Wed May 01, 2019 9:07 pm

Alibongo wrote:
Wed May 01, 2019 9:01 pm
still giving me 404 error page not found.
Try copy and pasting the full link, minus the xx's at the beginning, and then loading the full link into your address browser.

xxhttps://www.9news.com.au/world/madeleine-mccann ... 888224bd09

Bloody hell that won't work, either. It's come out as a properly formed link.

sal

Post by sal » Wed May 01, 2019 9:16 pm

NewsWorld
German p.a.e.dophile is UK police 'target' in Maddie McCann mystery, former Portuguese detective claims

By Mark Saunokonoko
12:09pm Apr 30, 2019
Pause
Mute
0:50
/
1:26

A German p.a.e.dophile who UK police are preparing to target as the man who abducted and possibly killed missing girl Madeleine McCann is not the real culprit, according to an explosive theory outlined by the Portuguese detective who once led the 2007 case.

Goncalo Amaral made the allegation that the German child s-e-x offender – who is known to authorities - would become the focus of Scotland Yard's investigation in a remarkable interview on Maddie, nine.com.au's podcast exploring the disappearance of Madeleine.

Mr Amaral led the Portuguese investigation into the Madeleine mystery for five months, from May 2007. He was removed from the case after he publicly criticised some lines of inquiry that UK detectives who arrived in Portugal just after Maddie vanished appeared interested in focusing on.

Speaking exclusively with nine.com.au, Mr Amaral hit out at Operation Grange, the long-running $20m London Metropolitan Police search for Maddie. He alleged Operation Grange only had "one investigation line", and claimed it was blinkered to other possibilities about what may have happened in the resort where Madeleine was staying.

"[Operation Grange detectives] are preparing the end of the investigation, with a German p.a.e.dophile who is in prison right now," Mr Amaral said.

"He is probably going to be the scapegoat for the case."

Goncalo Amaral appeared in a recent Netflix documentary to discuss the case.
Goncalo Amaral appeared in a recent Netflix documentary to discuss the case. (Netflix)
Scotland Yard's Operation Grange have remained very tight-lipped about its investigation, since launching in 2011.

RELATED ARTICLES
Listen to the latest Maddie episodes
EXCLUSIVE Over-hyped DNA-17 is 'really old' tech and can't solve Maddie case, expert claims
Top Maddie cop appears to stonewall stunning offer to solve vital DNA samples
When contacted by nine.com.au, a Scotland Yard spokesperson said Operation Grange "would not be providing a running commentary" on the case.

Mr Amaral said the German had lived in the Algarve. In Maddie, Mr Amaral talks more about the German child s-e-x offender, and how he allegedly came to the attention of police.

The interview with Mr Amaral, who has rarely made any English-speaking media appearances, will feature in episodes nine and 10 of Maddie.

In 2008 Goncalo Amaral released The Truth of the Lie, documenting his five months leading the police investigation into Madeleine McCann's disappearance. The controversial book triggered a protracted and bitter legal battle with Kate and Gerry McCann.

The 22-chapter work suggested a theory that Madeleine had died in apartment 5A, an abduction had been simulated and the three-year-old's body was somehow removed from the resort.

They believed an intruder, probably a p.a.e.dophile or child trafficker, had been watching their apartment and struck while they were out, taking Madeleine from her bed.

Mr and Mrs McCann, both doctors from Rothley, Leicestershire, have strenuously denied they were involved in the disappearance of their daughter and nine.com.au does not suggest any involvement on their part.

Madeleine was aged three when she vanished.

Alibongo

Post by Alibongo » Thu May 02, 2019 11:10 am

Thanks Sal :s_thumbsup

sal

Post by sal » Fri May 03, 2019 2:23 pm

I don't remember Murat being too disparaging about the 'interrogation'.
hmmm...............

Robert Murat was in his thirties and living with his mother. Half English and Half Portuguese, when Madeleine went missing he offered his skills to the Portuguese Police as a translator. But eleven days in with no quick resolution to the investigation in sight the spotlight turned on him. Now Robert Murat believes that with the Portuguese Police under pressure he was an easy scapegoat.

ROBERT MURAT: At one stage I was taken to an area where they wanted to fingerprint me and take photographs and all that kind of stuff. And I think they were trying to disorient,er, me because they moved me around from room to room, hallway to hallway, corridor to corridor and it seemed very choreographed calling out, “Well, take photographs of him” and you know, he’s, er, “We want to send a team to Poland.” It was kind of a choreographed situation.

RB: What, to intimidate you?

ROBERT MURAT: Yeah, I think so. And it did intimidate me at the time. Its now that I realise what was going on. I had five people rushing into a room and, erm, and standing behind me and it felt very very ‘Life on Mars’. It felt very, er you know, erm, just very pressured.

RB: He was questioned for nineteen hours before he was released. The next day he returned to collect his belongings and Robert Murat says he met Goncalo Amaral, the lead detective.

ROBERT MURAT: He basically told me it was a game of two halves and as the night before I hadn’t confessed, erm, then, he would get me on the second half and he just kind of turned his back on me. He didn’t… He just… It seemed he didn’t care about the truth. That was the, thats how I felt.

Panorama

Whiterose

Post by Whiterose » Sat May 04, 2019 10:48 am

Well what a storm the latest news has caused, rattling of cages to be heard for miles. Yes, the Portuguese Police are investigating an abduction. Anger prevails in the anti headquarters, no one is listening to them, I think they are finally realising that it is fruitless to carry on with their nonsense. They are pathetically raking up things from twelve years ago, in an attempt to poison the minds of the public, but I don't think people are going to be fooled now. Give it up, both Police forces are investigating an abduction, your persistent hounding of an innocent family is just that HOUNDING it's your sick hobby.

A word for that Bunny person, what are you talking about 'the twins were barely breathing' that is a lie, a lie to sensationalise your article. That is all you do by the look of it sensationalise, I don't believe NT has written that at all.

Epictetus