They LIE when they say they are not haters!

Alibongo

Re: They LIE when they say they are not haters!

Post by Alibongo » Sat Mar 16, 2019 8:45 am

sal wrote:
Sat Mar 16, 2019 5:19 am

Review of the Netflix Madeleine McCann Documentary

It is not like I didn’t know the Netflix eight-part series about the disappearance of Madeleine McCann wasn’t likely to be highly slanted in favor of the McCanns and the abduction theory, I just didn’t think they would be quite so blatant about it.

One early clue that something was amiss was that I never got a ring from the producers of this program. :s_rofl I am not trying to tout myself as the profiler no one can do without, but considering I have spent years analyzing this case and have been the only profiler to write a book on the case (and had it pulled off the market by the McCanns and Carter-Ruck), I found it a bit odd that the team would not even phone me to try to pull me in, even if to libel me and screw me over like the Australian documentary on Madeleine McCann. :s_crazy I wondered...who were they going to bring on to analyze the evidence? As it turns out, only people who believe the dogs are wrong, the dna is meaningless, the parents’ behavior is perfectly normal, and inconsistencies are minor issues.
DescriptiGonçaloAmaral appeared to explain the evidence properly (but with not a lot of time for depth; possibly edited out), but the Amaral - his character and his explanation of the evidence against the McCanns - was savagely torn apart (not with great substance, but most viewers will not have a clue).
So, the reason I didn’t get a call was for the same reason no other expert questioning the McCanns’ innocence got a call; we weren’t needed. There was going to be no objectivity in the show, so our input would only have been problematic.

In other words, this was a propaganda piece that I find hard to believe the McCanns did not have a hand in. :rolleyes: They may have claimed they were not interested in participating but I think that was most likely to make viewers think that the documentary was going to be unbiased. :s_crazy Their claim that they didn’t want to get involved while there was an ongoing police investigation as it might interfere somehow is laughable considering how many other shows they have done, how often they have gone against police advice, and the fact they hired private investigators to run around the continent in violation of a number of laws concerning interference with an ongoing investigation.

If you don’t want to poke your eyes out for more than six hours of sitting through this propaganda piece, here are some tidbits I pulled from it. I just sat through all of this so I am not going to work hard remembering names and writing in full sentences; I am just highlighting stuff I noted.

————

The Fund is not mentioned until the last episode and then only in passing. Wouldn’t you think this would be a big topic?

Neglect was totally downplayed and leaving the children alone not a thing to be concerned about.

Robert Hall says, “How is it possible for someone to know ...(insert: a long list of issues that make it unlikely Maddie could have been abducted)....I guess the only conclusion you can draw is that somebody was watching that apartment...somebody planned it.”

No, Mr. Hall, with all the reasons it seems impossible for someone to abduct Maddie, you could conclude there was no abduction and Netflix is manipulating you.

The first three episodes don’t discuss any evidence; it is just dramatic storytelling to get you to like the suspects; the McCanns, Murat, and Malinka. You hear a lot about mistreatment of all of them so you can get to really dislike and distrust the PJ (Portuguese Police).

Jim Gamble shows up and portrays himself as a saint. He talks about visiting Thailand and learning about the child s-e-x trade. This is the whole theory Netflix is pushing without a shred of evidence.

We get to meet Justine and she is just so in love with the McCanns and can explain every one of their odd behaviors away.

Each episode works hard to have an answer in favor of the McCanns for any concern a viewer might have. They are explaining away any dissent.

We learn about Wonderland, a big pedophile ring in Europe. Psst...they might have kidnapped Madeleine.

A very dramatic bit about a sad Spanish couple who thought they saw Maddie in Marrakesh but were ignored.

Justine raves about Jim Gamble and CEOP.

Gamble and Amaral both talk about how cold and controlling Gerry was but, no worries, Jim is only lettting the audience know he understands if they find him off-putting; later, he finds it is just Gerry’s way of handling such a serious situation and he is really a great guy!

The Pact of Silence article is discussed by Felicia Cabrera and what she wrote about the McCanns at the time, but, again, no worries, all of this will be explained away a later.

We hear more about pedophilia again through a group called Casa Pía. See? Pedophiles are everywhere and, of course, they would want to kidnap Maddie and not some easier blond girl like that lookalike in Morocco or that blonde gypsy girl they found wasn’t Maddie either.

Jim Campbell claims he helped Gerrrry draft the letter in which he reaches out to the kidnapper saying if you made a mistake...claims he thought Gerry might indeed be guilty and that line might help him confess. Really? This wasn’t actually Gerrry’s thinking? And, you thought he might be guilty? Oh, that’s right, only a temporary thought...turns out you think Gerry is a great guy, too!

Journalist Sandra Felgueiras speaks out that she found the McCann behavior strange. She later confesses to have believed the dog evidence. Then she states that she was lied to by police and she has changed her mind about the case and is embarrassed she ever questioned the McCanns’ innocence. This was the only surprise in the series for me. What happened to Sandra?

Now, we get to the Bollywood portion of the series. If you have never seen a Bollywood movie it goes like this. Happy beginning getting to know the protagonists (like a couple who falls in love). Then, something terrible happens and gets worse and worse and then....interval! Time to go out and get popcorn and a soda. Then you return to the theater and during the last half of the show all is resolved and happy ending (not all Bollywood follows this form but this is a traditional form). So Part Three and Four bring in the dog evidence, and the damning behavior of the McCanns and Felicia DOES point out how the McCanns left Maddie alone with her siblings when something happened. Cue tragic music.

No worries, again! Episode Five called “The Fightback” will begin the exonerating of the McCanns.

Lest’s make everyone feel guilty. “While you are looking at the parents, you’re not looking for the kid.” Yeah, our bad.

Brian Kennedy. “After 12 seconds I knew Gerry was a victim.” I am a profiler and after a decade I am still having trouble seeing Gerry as a victim.

Enter Clarence Mitchell to explain the McCann’s lack of emotions.

Now, they attack the disbelievers on the Internet and the crackpot conspiracy theories (they do this quickly as not to get anyone to interested in what those folks might say).

Trolls. Yes, one has to say the word trolls.

Defense attorney says the Tapas 7 keeping a big secret is preposterous.

Now, to the most important moment. They attack the dogs and say this was the only evidence the police claim to have. They say the final British DNA reports do not match anything to Madeline and that there was no blood evidence of all. There. Dog problem solved. The police have nothing.

Wait, a few more experts trash the dogs.

They mention the Smith sighting only to say it couldn’t have been Gerry because he was at the Tapas restaurant and the Smith now say it wasn’t Gerry. The Smith sighting is only mentioned in passing once more and never is it really discussed. Odd considering that should be the Number One sighting; heck even The Sun was willing to publish that an American criminal profiler said that the Smith sighting was the key to solving the case, that Smithman was the abductor and he snatched Maddie (if you don’t know, I was libeled:I never said Smithman was an abductor). But, I guess the McCanns don’t really want to focus on Smithman (not that they ever did). I guess Netflix is coincidentally following their lead.

Let’s see. Anthony Summers says Maddie and her brother and sisters might have been drugged by the abductor. Did I forget to tell you Summers and Swann are pretty much the main voices through the entire eight shows? What. A. Surprise.

Paul Rebelo says that Goncalo had zero support after he was taken off the case not even from his Facebook fans! What a liar!

Some more people say, though they were once concerned about the McCanns, they are now convinced they are wonderful people.

Episode Seven has Kennedy saying he went to Morocco to search for Maddie and then hired Método 3. Julian is made out to be the greatest PI ever and he totally believes the McCanns are innocent. Método 3 finds a forensic artist to draw Tannerman and the artist tells us how convinced Jane was she saw the abuctor.

Metodo admits they break the law and they are shady as hell. Then we get a bunch of stuff about how Amaral is beating up the mother in the Cipriano case and getting a false confession. The dude connects the two cases by saying when the police can’t find who did it, they blame the parents.

On to fake charity collectors who try to kidnap a 3-year-oiled girl right before Maddie vanished. You just know they are pedophiles.

Our Metodo PI says because there was such a small window of opportunity and they didn’t leave a trace, it means it was a well-organized group! Haven’t we already heard that argument? Oh, yeah, it must be so if two people say it.

Oh, yeah, now this guy gets his biggest moment in the case because he proves that a pedophile organization is at work in Portugal so these could be the abductors of Maddie.

Episode Seven goes for some more logic from the Metodo detective. Because pedophile gangs usually go for poor kids in third world countries, they must have taken Maddie because her value was really high. Umm...like a poor, blonde three-year-old from somewhere else would be cheaper than a British 3-year-old? How would the procurer even know where you stole the child from?

Oops! Metodo 3 starts acting in concerning ways and they are dumped.

The case is now shelved and it is claimed the McCanns are cleared. They attack Goncalo and his book.

And they learn the new team from Oakley is crooked, too. So, they are stuck without any investigators. We hear more about creepy people who could have abducted Maddie.

Thank god, it is Episode 8. “Someone knows.” Yawn. Scotland Yard steps in..yay...maybe they will find the pedophile ring. And, after all, Maddie may well be alive because, you know, teenage girls who are kidnapped are found alive (shhh...don’t talk about the statistics for toddlers abducted by pedophiles.

Final result: they trashed Goncalo Amaral. They trashed the evidence. They trashed people who question the McCanns’ innocence. Mission accomplished.

Okay, that is it. Now, you can skip watching it unless you are a masochist or just have to know what Netflix and McCanns have put together to snow the public.

Criminal Profiler Pat Brown

March 15, 2019
She's not bitter is she? :s_rofl :s_rofl

The only thing that comes across in Patty bush meats diatribe is what a thoroughly unpleasant person she is.
Go back to making racist pieces Pat stick to what your good at :rolleyes:
Parent-blaming is all-too-common these days, and usually the point is to make other parents feel better about their own parenting skills

sal

Post by sal » Sat Mar 16, 2019 9:32 am

by princessleia Today at 9:27

Hi everyone.

Jill, I've had to re-register, because I forgot logins, and no longer have access to the email address I used to register years ago.

Anyway, for anyone that knows me, will know that I've been around since the beginning and will know I've always thought the parents were involved.

After watching the documentary(just finished episode 7) I'm torn. I know this is what they want.

When I woke up this morning I mentioned it to my husband and said, I'm not sure anymore. As I was saying it, I couldn't believe what I was saying, neither could he. I'm so torn now. I was 1000000000% of the belief they were involved pre doc, now I'm 50%-50%

What got me is this...

Sandra F - that's some turnaround for someone who I feel wouldn't lie, and I don't believe she could be bought off. The reporting of a story of her being bought off by the Mccann team would be far bigger than anything she could be paid in my opinion.

Jim Gamble - master manipulator? I'm not so sure.

There were a couple of other things that stood out, for example the way in which everyone spoke about them...I KNOW! I KNOW! I KNOW! This was set out to make people believe they are not involved and she really was abducted.
However, I'm not going to force myself to believe they are involved if it's not how I truly feel.

On the other side...

I'm torn by the dogs, it always comes back to the dogs for me. Were they really discredited in the doc, did we really find out any more about them? I don't think we did. We've always known what they are used for and it's not evidence in itself. I still believe the dog alerts is damning 'evidence'.

Then the inconsistencies, Jane Tanner, the door, the checks, the seating arrangements.

I need to watch the final episode which I will do this evening.

I know my opinion won't be a popular one, I had to get off my chest. I'm not a troll, I dip in and out of the forum, have done for many, many years.
princessleia
princessleia

Hawk

Post by Hawk » Sat Mar 16, 2019 9:44 am

That woman is so far up her own arse, she could lick her own nostrils clean. That's just a tantrum that is.

What has she achieved in her life that makes her the main go to person on the McCann case? I know they were short on willing participants, but I don't think they were so desperate that they had to go in search of amateur crime buffs to make sure the series went ahead. What contribution has she made to the case? She self published a very short book (wasn''t it only about 25 pages long?) and she blogs about the case. I think she has also commented on a few blog radio shows. But from what I've seen, she does most of her McCann stuff on twitter to an audience of McCann haters and scummy trolls and most of that is bitching about the McCanns. She certainly doesn't act like a professional. A professional wouldn't throw a public tantrum about not being one of the chosen ones.

sal

Post by sal » Sat Mar 16, 2019 10:19 am

Yet, there exists still, a vicious sect that couldn’t be more delighted on hearing the McCanns have suffered further blows to add to the ongoing hurt of missing their precious daughter Madeleine.

I’ve often experienced the bile of these empty-hearted excuses for human beings. Each time I write about the McCanns I am trolled for days on end.

The only thing that upsets me is that ­there are two-legged creatures such as these that still walk this Earth filled full of unmitigated hatred for people they don’t know. Whose suffering they couldn’t imagine. Devoid of human conscience and completely lacking emotional intelligence, they seem to revel in Gerry and Kate McCann’s enduring pain.

They seem to take no heed of the fact they are not willing participants in a horror freak show. They are deeply decent parents who have lost a child and are still raising twins, two young people who really don’t need this moronic bile in their lives.

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/f ... p-14141527

scoobydoo

Post by scoobydoo » Sat Mar 16, 2019 11:19 am

Hawk wrote:
Sat Mar 16, 2019 9:44 am
That woman is so far up her own arse, she could lick her own nostrils clean. That's just a tantrum that is.

What has she achieved in her life that makes her the main go to person on the McCann case? I know they were short on willing participants, but I don't think they were so desperate that they had to go in search of amateur crime buffs to make sure the series went ahead. What contribution has she made to the case? She self published a very short book (wasn''t it only about 25 pages long?) and she blogs about the case. I think she has also commented on a few blog radio shows. But from what I've seen, she does most of her McCann stuff on twitter to an audience of McCann haters and scummy trolls and most of that is bitching about the McCanns. She certainly doesn't act like a professional. A professional wouldn't throw a public tantrum about not being one of the chosen ones.

She honestly thinks she is a professional criminal profiler, yet her work consists of writing a blog. Has she actually worked alongside the police as a criminal profiler. I am fairly certain she would not be allowed to testify as an expert in a court case. Her title of profiler is meaningless, it is not a protected term. Anyone can call themselves a criminal profiler. What can she add to the case? She has no experience or qualifications in the field of crime analysis, I believe she only has a master's in criminal justice, she has never published in a peer reviewed journal, she has no education or experience in science so she can't comment on the DNA results for example. She has nothing to bring to the table.

catkins

Post by catkins » Sat Mar 16, 2019 10:10 pm

Alibongo wrote:
Sat Mar 16, 2019 8:45 am
sal wrote:
Sat Mar 16, 2019 5:19 am

Review of the Netflix Madeleine McCann Documentary

It is not like I didn’t know the Netflix eight-part series about the disappearance of Madeleine McCann wasn’t likely to be highly slanted in favor of the McCanns and the abduction theory, I just didn’t think they would be quite so blatant about it.

One early clue that something was amiss was that I never got a ring from the producers of this program. :s_rofl I am not trying to tout myself as the profiler no one can do without, but considering I have spent years analyzing this case and have been the only profiler to write a book on the case (and had it pulled off the market by the McCanns and Carter-Ruck), I found it a bit odd that the team would not even phone me to try to pull me in, even if to libel me and screw me over like the Australian documentary on Madeleine McCann. :s_crazy I wondered...who were they going to bring on to analyze the evidence? As it turns out, only people who believe the dogs are wrong, the dna is meaningless, the parents’ behavior is perfectly normal, and inconsistencies are minor issues.
DescriptiGonçaloAmaral appeared to explain the evidence properly (but with not a lot of time for depth; possibly edited out), but the Amaral - his character and his explanation of the evidence against the McCanns - was savagely torn apart (not with great substance, but most viewers will not have a clue).
So, the reason I didn’t get a call was for the same reason no other expert questioning the McCanns’ innocence got a call; we weren’t needed. There was going to be no objectivity in the show, so our input would only have been problematic.

In other words, this was a propaganda piece that I find hard to believe the McCanns did not have a hand in. :rolleyes: They may have claimed they were not interested in participating but I think that was most likely to make viewers think that the documentary was going to be unbiased. :s_crazy Their claim that they didn’t want to get involved while there was an ongoing police investigation as it might interfere somehow is laughable considering how many other shows they have done, how often they have gone against police advice, and the fact they hired private investigators to run around the continent in violation of a number of laws concerning interference with an ongoing investigation.

If you don’t want to poke your eyes out for more than six hours of sitting through this propaganda piece, here are some tidbits I pulled from it. I just sat through all of this so I am not going to work hard remembering names and writing in full sentences; I am just highlighting stuff I noted.

————

The Fund is not mentioned until the last episode and then only in passing. Wouldn’t you think this would be a big topic?

Neglect was totally downplayed and leaving the children alone not a thing to be concerned about.

Robert Hall says, “How is it possible for someone to know ...(insert: a long list of issues that make it unlikely Maddie could have been abducted)....I guess the only conclusion you can draw is that somebody was watching that apartment...somebody planned it.”

No, Mr. Hall, with all the reasons it seems impossible for someone to abduct Maddie, you could conclude there was no abduction and Netflix is manipulating you.

The first three episodes don’t discuss any evidence; it is just dramatic storytelling to get you to like the suspects; the McCanns, Murat, and Malinka. You hear a lot about mistreatment of all of them so you can get to really dislike and distrust the PJ (Portuguese Police).

Jim Gamble shows up and portrays himself as a saint. He talks about visiting Thailand and learning about the child s-e-x trade. This is the whole theory Netflix is pushing without a shred of evidence.

We get to meet Justine and she is just so in love with the McCanns and can explain every one of their odd behaviors away.

Each episode works hard to have an answer in favor of the McCanns for any concern a viewer might have. They are explaining away any dissent.

We learn about Wonderland, a big pedophile ring in Europe. Psst...they might have kidnapped Madeleine.

A very dramatic bit about a sad Spanish couple who thought they saw Maddie in Marrakesh but were ignored.

Justine raves about Jim Gamble and CEOP.

Gamble and Amaral both talk about how cold and controlling Gerry was but, no worries, Jim is only lettting the audience know he understands if they find him off-putting; later, he finds it is just Gerry’s way of handling such a serious situation and he is really a great guy!

The Pact of Silence article is discussed by Felicia Cabrera and what she wrote about the McCanns at the time, but, again, no worries, all of this will be explained away a later.

We hear more about pedophilia again through a group called Casa Pía. See? Pedophiles are everywhere and, of course, they would want to kidnap Maddie and not some easier blond girl like that lookalike in Morocco or that blonde gypsy girl they found wasn’t Maddie either.

Jim Campbell claims he helped Gerrrry draft the letter in which he reaches out to the kidnapper saying if you made a mistake...claims he thought Gerry might indeed be guilty and that line might help him confess. Really? This wasn’t actually Gerrry’s thinking? And, you thought he might be guilty? Oh, that’s right, only a temporary thought...turns out you think Gerry is a great guy, too!

Journalist Sandra Felgueiras speaks out that she found the McCann behavior strange. She later confesses to have believed the dog evidence. Then she states that she was lied to by police and she has changed her mind about the case and is embarrassed she ever questioned the McCanns’ innocence. This was the only surprise in the series for me. What happened to Sandra?

Now, we get to the Bollywood portion of the series. If you have never seen a Bollywood movie it goes like this. Happy beginning getting to know the protagonists (like a couple who falls in love). Then, something terrible happens and gets worse and worse and then....interval! Time to go out and get popcorn and a soda. Then you return to the theater and during the last half of the show all is resolved and happy ending (not all Bollywood follows this form but this is a traditional form). So Part Three and Four bring in the dog evidence, and the damning behavior of the McCanns and Felicia DOES point out how the McCanns left Maddie alone with her siblings when something happened. Cue tragic music.

No worries, again! Episode Five called “The Fightback” will begin the exonerating of the McCanns.

Lest’s make everyone feel guilty. “While you are looking at the parents, you’re not looking for the kid.” Yeah, our bad.

Brian Kennedy. “After 12 seconds I knew Gerry was a victim.” I am a profiler and after a decade I am still having trouble seeing Gerry as a victim.

Enter Clarence Mitchell to explain the McCann’s lack of emotions.

Now, they attack the disbelievers on the Internet and the crackpot conspiracy theories (they do this quickly as not to get anyone to interested in what those folks might say).

Trolls. Yes, one has to say the word trolls.

Defense attorney says the Tapas 7 keeping a big secret is preposterous.

Now, to the most important moment. They attack the dogs and say this was the only evidence the police claim to have. They say the final British DNA reports do not match anything to Madeline and that there was no blood evidence of all. There. Dog problem solved. The police have nothing.

Wait, a few more experts trash the dogs.

They mention the Smith sighting only to say it couldn’t have been Gerry because he was at the Tapas restaurant and the Smith now say it wasn’t Gerry. The Smith sighting is only mentioned in passing once more and never is it really discussed. Odd considering that should be the Number One sighting; heck even The Sun was willing to publish that an American criminal profiler said that the Smith sighting was the key to solving the case, that Smithman was the abductor and he snatched Maddie (if you don’t know, I was libeled:I never said Smithman was an abductor). But, I guess the McCanns don’t really want to focus on Smithman (not that they ever did). I guess Netflix is coincidentally following their lead.

Let’s see. Anthony Summers says Maddie and her brother and sisters might have been drugged by the abductor. Did I forget to tell you Summers and Swann are pretty much the main voices through the entire eight shows? What. A. Surprise.

Paul Rebelo says that Goncalo had zero support after he was taken off the case not even from his Facebook fans! What a liar!

Some more people say, though they were once concerned about the McCanns, they are now convinced they are wonderful people.

Episode Seven has Kennedy saying he went to Morocco to search for Maddie and then hired Método 3. Julian is made out to be the greatest PI ever and he totally believes the McCanns are innocent. Método 3 finds a forensic artist to draw Tannerman and the artist tells us how convinced Jane was she saw the abuctor.

Metodo admits they break the law and they are shady as hell. Then we get a bunch of stuff about how Amaral is beating up the mother in the Cipriano case and getting a false confession. The dude connects the two cases by saying when the police can’t find who did it, they blame the parents.

On to fake charity collectors who try to kidnap a 3-year-oiled girl right before Maddie vanished. You just know they are pedophiles.

Our Metodo PI says because there was such a small window of opportunity and they didn’t leave a trace, it means it was a well-organized group! Haven’t we already heard that argument? Oh, yeah, it must be so if two people say it.

Oh, yeah, now this guy gets his biggest moment in the case because he proves that a pedophile organization is at work in Portugal so these could be the abductors of Maddie.

Episode Seven goes for some more logic from the Metodo detective. Because pedophile gangs usually go for poor kids in third world countries, they must have taken Maddie because her value was really high. Umm...like a poor, blonde three-year-old from somewhere else would be cheaper than a British 3-year-old? How would the procurer even know where you stole the child from?

Oops! Metodo 3 starts acting in concerning ways and they are dumped.

The case is now shelved and it is claimed the McCanns are cleared. They attack Goncalo and his book.

And they learn the new team from Oakley is crooked, too. So, they are stuck without any investigators. We hear more about creepy people who could have abducted Maddie.

Thank god, it is Episode 8. “Someone knows.” Yawn. Scotland Yard steps in..yay...maybe they will find the pedophile ring. And, after all, Maddie may well be alive because, you know, teenage girls who are kidnapped are found alive (shhh...don’t talk about the statistics for toddlers abducted by pedophiles.

Final result: they trashed Goncalo Amaral. They trashed the evidence. They trashed people who question the McCanns’ innocence. Mission accomplished.

Okay, that is it. Now, you can skip watching it unless you are a masochist or just have to know what Netflix and McCanns have put together to snow the public.

Criminal Profiler Pat Brown

March 15, 2019
She's not bitter is she? :s_rofl :s_rofl

The only thing that comes across in Patty bush meats diatribe is what a thoroughly unpleasant person she is.
Go back to making racist pieces Pat stick to what your good at :rolleyes:
Patty the pillock crawls out from under her rock yet again :snig:
Madeleine McCann- Abducted May 2007 from Praia Da Luz, Algarve, Portugal.
DCI Redwood of Scotland Yard - stated that Madeleine could still be found - alive.
https://www.facebook.com/Official.Find. ... ign?_rdr=p

catkins

Post by catkins » Sat Mar 16, 2019 10:17 pm

scoobydoo wrote:
Sat Mar 16, 2019 11:19 am
Hawk wrote:
Sat Mar 16, 2019 9:44 am

She honestly thinks she is a professional criminal profiler, yet her work consists of writing a blog. Has she actually worked alongside the police as a criminal profiler. I am fairly certain she would not be allowed to testify as an expert in a court case. Her title of profiler is meaningless, it is not a protected term. Anyone can call themselves a criminal profiler. What can she add to the case? She has no experience or qualifications in the field of crime analysis, I believe she only has a master's in criminal justice, she has never published in a peer reviewed journal, she has no education or experience in science so she can't comment on the DNA results for example. She has nothing to bring to the table.
If I recall correctly....( please correct me if I’m wrong) but didn’t she devise her own Course and Pass herself? :s_crazy
DCI Redwood of Scotland Yard - stated that Madeleine could still be found - alive.

scoobydoo

Post by scoobydoo » Sun Mar 17, 2019 11:40 am

I think she did get an MA in criminal justice but I'm not sure if it was from a good uni or not. But I think she did try to set up her own course

catkins

Post by catkins » Sun Mar 17, 2019 3:08 pm

scoobydoo wrote:
Sun Mar 17, 2019 11:40 am
I think she did get an MA in criminal justice but I'm not sure if it was from a good uni or not. But I think she did try to set up her own course
Thanks Scooby...thought I had remembered something about it.

sal

Post by sal » Mon Mar 18, 2019 8:17 am

Jim G tweeted

sal

Post by sal » Mon Mar 18, 2019 9:16 am

Verified account

@KateEMcCann
13h13 hours ago
More
Madeline McCann was abducted over a decade ago but I tell you what, the vitriol directed at her parents is still as persistent as ever. Kate isn’t on Twitter, which is a good thing, as some of the stuff I get in her place is truly horrible.

catkins

Post by catkins » Mon Mar 18, 2019 11:40 am

sal wrote:
Mon Mar 18, 2019 8:17 am
Jim G tweeted

:snig:

sal

Post by sal » Mon Mar 18, 2019 8:57 pm

R.I.P. Antony Sharples, a.k.a 'Blacksmith'
Post by Tony Bennett Today at 20:43

Several people are now confirming the recent death of Antony Sharples, better known as 'Blacksmith'.

He was a noted commentator on various things 'McCann'.

He will be remembered by CMOMM members as the first-ever person to refer to this forum as a 'cess-pit'. A few followed him, mostly people who used the same coarse, obscene and occasionally scatological language that he himself used.

Remarkably, he never developed a serious analysis of what really happened to Madeleine McCann.

In his seminal blog article, 'The Cracked Mirror', he skirted around the issue, stating that on the evidence, it was possible to say that Madeleine McCann might have been abducted. He also thought that if Madeleine had died, the McCann group had 'panicked'.

While never venturing into the details of the case, he took swipes at just about everybody else who got involved in the case. He frequently criticised Goncalo Amaral for example.

His cesspit comment followed discussion on CMOMM about high level p.a.e.dophile rings. He robustly defended Lord McAlpine, who he described as a 'warm human being', and other high level p.a.e.d.o.philes whom he said were wrongly being accused of child sexual abuse.

Other members and guests here may wish to add their own tributes.

catkins

Post by catkins » Mon Mar 18, 2019 9:29 pm

Tributes? WTF....

Alibongo

Post by Alibongo » Mon Mar 18, 2019 9:44 pm

catkins wrote:
Mon Mar 18, 2019 9:29 pm
Tributes? WTF....
:rofl-1: :rofl-1: :rofl-1:
Parent-blaming is all-too-common these days, and usually the point is to make other parents feel better about their own parenting skills

sal

Post by sal » Mon Mar 18, 2019 10:13 pm

Looks like it has now gone undercover at haverns.
Bennett either had second thoughts, or someone else did.

sal

Post by sal » Wed Mar 20, 2019 10:06 am

The latest podcast. ediie and keela

cadaver expert who knows MG is very sceptical and doubts that the scent of death would last longer than hours/few days

he also mentions something about eddie being bullshit

the expert also expressed his concerns at the way Eddie alerted to some of the McCanns personal items
Last edited by sal on Wed Mar 20, 2019 10:49 am, edited 1 time in total.

honestbroker1

Post by honestbroker1 » Wed Mar 20, 2019 10:22 am

sal wrote:
Wed Mar 20, 2019 10:06 am

USA cadaver expert who knows MG is very sceptical and doubts that the scent of death would last longer than hours/few days

Most likely to be a reference to Eddie's alleged training, I would think? ....

And yes.

An apt description (if so!)

sal

Post by sal » Wed Mar 20, 2019 10:28 am

The experts says he worked with Grime's dogs, then mentions bullshit

Swindells said cadaver dogs can make mistakes when hunting for "the scent of death". In Maddie, Swindells said an alert that cadaver dog Eddie had made on Madeleine's favourite soft toy, Cuddle Cat, appeared unusual and was "b-------t".

https://www.msn.com/en-au/news/world/ja ... ar-BBUWdgy

sal

Post by sal » Wed Mar 20, 2019 12:07 pm

Mick Swindells

How reliable....

Dogs make mistakes as people do.

dogs con make honest mistake - think they have the scent but it is something else.

catkins

Post by catkins » Wed Mar 20, 2019 2:00 pm

sal wrote:
Wed Mar 20, 2019 10:28 am
The experts says he worked with Grime's dogs, then mentions bullshit

Swindells said cadaver dogs can make mistakes when hunting for "the scent of death". In Maddie, Swindells said an alert that cadaver dog Eddie had made on Madeleine's favourite soft toy, Cuddle Cat, appeared unusual and was "b-------t".

https://www.msn.com/en-au/news/world/ja ... ar-BBUWdgy
Also Eddie didn't (apart from tossing it around and playing)......didn't 'Alert' to it until after it was placed in the cupboard...Weird that... :rolleyes:

sal

Post by sal » Wed Mar 20, 2019 3:28 pm

Just as super dog never alerted to clothes whilst in villa.

honestbroker1

Post by honestbroker1 » Wed Mar 20, 2019 3:50 pm

sal wrote:
Wed Mar 20, 2019 3:28 pm
Just as super dog never alerted to clothes whilst in villa.
That he subsequently "alerted" to in the gym (exact-same clothing) all transported from villa to gym in the same box.

I know we, on this board, have "done" this over and over, but it's possible that people reading our open forums for the first time might take away stuff (all meticulously researched) they have learnt for the first time.

MelO

Post by MelO » Wed Mar 20, 2019 5:33 pm

sal wrote:
Wed Mar 20, 2019 10:06 am

cadaver expert who knows MG is very sceptical and doubts that the scent of death would last longer than hours/few days

the expert also expressed his concerns at the way Eddie alerted to some of the McCanns personal items
What?? On the Sceptics podcast?? Surely not...??