They LIE when they say they are not haters!

catkins

Re: They LIE when they say they are not haters!

Post by catkins » Thu Aug 03, 2017 8:14 pm

honestbroker1 wrote:
Thu Aug 03, 2017 5:15 pm
Carana wrote:
Thu Aug 03, 2017 3:22 pm
Rob1 wrote:
Wed Aug 02, 2017 11:42 am
This is interesting. Body language 'experts' claim this is an expression of 'contempt'

They use this image (one frame from an interview video) to 'prove' that Kate has contempt for Madeleine and her search. They do not show the video with the context of the expression.

This video was not difficult to find and it was possible to discover what Kate is expressing contempt for. She makes this expression at 0.29 seconds, not long to watch and listen.

Yes, she is making this expression when she is replying to a question about the trolls who post abuse about them all over the internet spreading lies and fake news.

She says she does not understand people who want to hurt families of missing children when they are at their most viulnerable. She says 'I don't value their opinions,' and that she would not behave like that. Of course not, because she is a decent human being with compassion for other people who suffer.

Yes it is contempt. And entitled. :s_thumbsup
Well done for finding that, Rob.

There's no meaning without context.

To understand that, all one has to do is to imagine someone lighting a candle and to think about why.
Yes!

I would second that.

Excellent spot by Rob.

I agreed with Carana.

It'll probably happen again (before the end of the century) .....
Carana will faint if you keep agreeing with her HB........ :snig:
Madeleine McCann- Abducted May 2007 from Praia Da Luz, Algarve, Portugal.
DCI Redwood of Scotland Yard - stated that Madeleine could still be found - alive.
https://www.facebook.com/Official.Find. ... ign?_rdr=p

Carana

Post by Carana » Fri Aug 04, 2017 8:27 am

catkins wrote:
Thu Aug 03, 2017 8:14 pm

Just picking myself off the floor as I type... :s_biggrin
"A professor of mine used to say 'I have as a pet a coprophagic beetle, who eats only dung. His antennae quiver when he detects the presence of his food.'" - Edison, English-language Wikipedia Admin

Hael

Post by Hael » Fri Aug 04, 2017 12:05 pm

:snig:
The trolls funding a shamed coppers right to lie about Kate and Gerry McCann are a new level of weirdo.[omitted] they may have destroyed all hope for good.Talking up conspiracy theories is one thing.Wrecking the search for an abducted child is another.-The Sun

catkins

Post by catkins » Fri Aug 04, 2017 4:34 pm

Carana wrote:
Fri Aug 04, 2017 8:27 am
catkins wrote:
Thu Aug 03, 2017 8:14 pm

Just picking myself off the floor as I type... :s_biggrin
DCI Redwood of Scotland Yard - stated that Madeleine could still be found - alive.

Rob1

Post by Rob1 » Sat Aug 19, 2017 1:08 pm

Juice Hospitality‏ @workwithjuice Apr 16
More
@McCannCaseTweet what a horrible account.
1 reply 0 retweets 0 likes
Reply 1 Retweet Like
A normal person's reaction to Isabel Mcfadden trolling accounts.
Hope is important because it can make the present moment less difficult to bear. If we believe that tomorrow will be better, we can bear a hardship today. Thich Nhat Hanh

sal

Post by sal » Fri Nov 02, 2018 6:22 pm

I believe Mrs McCann had actually tried to wash the window of fingerprints (her own) and likewise scrubbed the floor to erase her daughter's blood.
The type of :s_crazy poster ^ who inhabits Mrs. Muttons "blood spatter" blog.

Alibongo

Post by Alibongo » Sat Nov 03, 2018 12:46 pm

The Lunatic Fringe :s_laughat :s_laughat

They can put their ramblings in the Lunatic Files :s_wink
Parent-blaming is all-too-common these days, and usually the point is to make other parents feel better about their own parenting skills

sal

Post by sal » Sat Nov 03, 2018 6:56 pm

The varnish queens vids

Research group (cough) letter sent to Portugal.

Halls/ Bennetts videos

Super cops weather reports.

:pop2:

catkins

Post by catkins » Sat Nov 03, 2018 7:30 pm

sal wrote:
Sat Nov 03, 2018 6:56 pm

The varnish queens vids

Halls/ Bennetts videos

Alibongo

Post by Alibongo » Sat Nov 03, 2018 8:28 pm

:rofl-1: :rofl-1:
Parent-blaming is all-too-common these days, and usually the point is to make other parents feel better about their own parenting skills

sal

Post by sal » Sat Nov 03, 2018 10:07 pm

The Bennett Research team

catkins

Post by catkins » Sun Nov 04, 2018 2:56 pm

sal wrote:
Sat Nov 03, 2018 10:07 pm
The Bennett Research team

:s_biggrin That actually makes them look kind of normal Sal.... :snig:

Whiterose

Post by Whiterose » Mon Nov 05, 2018 5:48 pm

sal wrote:
Sat Nov 03, 2018 6:56 pm

The varnish queens vids

Halls/ Bennetts videos

:rofl-1: :s_thumbsup
"The greater the difficulty, the more glory in surmounting it. Skillful pilots gain their reputation from storms and tempests."

Epictetus

sal

Post by sal » Fri Nov 23, 2018 10:22 am

Rosalinda, Cristobell Hutton22 November 2018 at 20:32
Sadly, my publish everything philosophy does encourage replies that have been banned elsewhere. Unfortunately for you, I have absolutely zero interest in the squabbles of others, they are tedious and beyond petty.

Whilst I have had my own breakdowns and dramas over the years, I'm still way too narcissistic to give two hoots about others unless it is in a gossipy, ever so slightly malicious way, in which case, pull up a chair.

Not Textusa is off his head - I suspect crack, another bore who blames everyone but himself for his failure to write anything substantive or even entertaining. Ditto the diminutive Ben, rabbit creature, can't even remember his name, who turned into a crying wuss when confronted by wait for it, drum roll, cerebrally challenged buffoon, Bennett. I can't remember which one dropped to the ground in tears first.

As for Verdi. Hmmm. Deranged creature who watches CMoMM day and night like a Doberman who has got the foreman's job at last. I'm reluctant to gender assign 'it' because, well let's face it, 'it' does not assign itself to anything feminine or masculine. It prefers to remain a dark force hiding in the corner, whispering poisonous spells to revenge itself on a world that made it so hideous.

catkins

Post by catkins » Fri Nov 23, 2018 7:45 pm

Nothing I read about the nutjobs surprises me....better that they fight and bitch with each other and leave innocents alone :s_biggrin

They all appear to live on either Cloud Conspiracy or cloud cuckoo land ... :insanity:

sal

Post by sal » Tue Nov 27, 2018 11:47 am

Rosalinda, Cristobell Hutton
Actually 20:40, if you had even the slightest modicum of intelligence, you will see that I have skilfully avoided libelling the McCanns for years. That's why I wasn't named by Summers Swan or Sky TV in their anti McCann hunt and why I haven't been targeted by Carter Ruck.

Deluded and of no importance to the McCanns

Alibongo

Post by Alibongo » Tue Nov 27, 2018 11:54 am

:s_laughat

Whiterose

Post by Whiterose » Tue Nov 27, 2018 7:00 pm

sal wrote:
Actually 20:40, if you had even the slightest modicum of intelligence, you will see that I have skilfully avoided libelling the McCanns for years. That's why I wasn't named by Summers Swan or Sky TV in their anti McCann hunt and why I haven't been targeted by Carter Ruck.

:s_biggrin I had a read of her blog quite a while back and she said the McCann's should confess, confess to what?

You're right sal, battle of the blogs, battle of the ego's and she has a huge ego, loves talking about herself.
"The greater the difficulty, the more glory in surmounting it. Skillful pilots gain their reputation from storms and tempests."

Epictetus

catkins

Post by catkins » Thu Nov 29, 2018 7:58 pm

sal wrote:
Tue Nov 27, 2018 11:47 am

They really are a halfwitted bunch of trolls. The McCanns only thoughts are Operation Grange and finding Madeleine.
Sueing idiots is waaaaaaaay down their to do list. At the end of the day I hope they do go after the more libellous and nasty trolls.

I think there is a time limit on seeing......some years isn’t it?

catkins

Post by catkins » Fri Dec 14, 2018 11:43 am

And they wonder why they are called HATERS - :sick:

BELFAST BANSHEE

@mccannscamexpos
Follow Follow @mccannscamexpos
More
#FridayFeeling #McCann what do you buy your dead daughter for Christmas, how about a headstone and laid to rest in peace , a decent funeral and a place where the UK public who seek justice for her can pay respects to her , #endthechaos

11:36 PM - 13 Dec 2018
1 Retweet 3 Likes ClariceOPhil (Shaft!) TannSiLverTextUSAxx
1 reply 1 retweet 3 likes
Reply 1 Retweet 1 Like 3

Phil (Shaft!) Tann

@PhilipTann1961
Follow Follow @PhilipTann1961
More
Replying to @McCannCaseTweet
S*** & A*****!, just take a look how angry daddy got when accused of killing your beloved sister!, the sister they said was so special!. not exactly fuming was he!!!. did he misunderstand, & think he was asked did you eat your children's Kellogg's Frosties?!!

9:58 PM - 24 Apr 2018
6 Retweets 16 Likes PPMadeleine CaseTweets🌐SiLverTextUSAxxà mon avisClariceOLucyIris sykesblondieone1Jason mills 🦊💙
0 replies 6 retweets 16 likes
Reply Retweet 6 Like 16

catkins

Post by catkins » Fri Dec 14, 2018 11:49 am

And from the American troll Isabelle McFadden....

I almost feel sorry for the Silverdope woman. She is being utterly played for a fool by McFadden. Totally used by her and she thinks she is her "friend". She must be absolutely desperate to accept being a lackey for McFadden, Thompson and co and they would turn on her in a instant and throw her right under the bus if she ever decided she didn't want to do their bidding. They don't care a jot for her. All they do is toss her the odd bone in the form of a compliment and she rolls over and purrs in gratitude. If and when it all comes out in the wash....Whose computers will be checked ??? What a patsy they have lined up. :mrgreen:

Madeleine CaseTweets 🌐

@McCannCaseTweet
9h9 hours ago
More Madeleine CaseTweets 🌐 Retweeted Madeleine CaseTweets 🌐
I would like to thank SilverText USA for all her help.

Many of my videos are downloaded and formatted by her, I then add graphics, text and the commentary...
TeamWork #mccannMadeleine CaseTweets 🌐 added,
Madeleine CaseTweets 🌐

@McCannCaseTweet
Follow >>>@xxSiLverdoexx Michelle is a fantastic researcher on the #MadeleineMccann

Great Stuff!!! #mccann
4 replies 7 retweets 28 likes
Reply 4 Retweet 7 Like 28

Joyce B 💚

@Joyousb90
9h9 hours ago
More
Silver is great x

1 reply 0 retweets 3 likes
Reply 1 Retweet Like 3

Madeleine CaseTweets 🌐

@McCannCaseTweet
9h9 hours ago
More
Love her new name Silver Text USA

Inspired by a blog mostly about her fantastic work on #mccann

2 replies 6 retweets 8 likes
Reply 2 Retweet 6 Like 8

SiLverTextUSAxx

@xxSiLverdoexx
Follow Follow @xxSiLverdoexx
More
Replying to @McCannCaseTweet @Joyousb90
Thank you both, you're both lovely women I'm a lucky gal 😘 #Spreadgoodkarma #Withalittlehelpfrommyfriends x

3:36 PM - 13 Dec 2018
3 Likes žane želětiJoyce B 💚Madeleine CaseTweets🌐
1 reply 0 retweets 3 likes
Reply 1 Retweet Like 3

Whiterose

Post by Whiterose » Sat Dec 15, 2018 11:21 am

Belfast Banshee says she's a MOTHER, what sort of mother would write such a sickening post as that? What an absolute evil cow she is. Do they actually think about what the write? I don't think she could sink any lower.

They should all be ashamed of themselves.

Epictetus

Whiterose

Post by Whiterose » Sat Dec 15, 2018 11:45 am

Philip Twat. Talking to Madeleine, the brain dead imbecile. Educate yourself on the McCann you cretin, two Police forces say the McCann's are NOT SUSPECTS get that? as it finally got through your ten inch wooden head?

Epictetus

Whiterose

Post by Whiterose » Sat Dec 15, 2018 1:50 pm

#McCann Kate why would #MadeleineMcCann be 'cowering' in the wardrobe ... was 'cowering' something she did regularly ?

Banshee woman again. Kate found the window open, she thought Madeleine would be hiding from someone who had come into her bedroom, you ignorant moron. How do these people manage to function :s_crazy

Epictetus

Whiterose

Post by Whiterose » Thu Jan 03, 2019 10:47 am

On twitter - Saw Kate McCann in leicester today and it took all I had not to trip her up down the escalator

What an imbecile. There is NOTHING that says the McCann's are guilty of anything and you are contemplating tripping Kate up on an escalator. You are a danger to all around you. Get yourself off to a Psychiatrist as soon as you can.

Epictetus