They LIE when they say they are not haters!

honestbroker1

Re: They LIE when they say they are not haters!

Post by honestbroker1 » Wed Jul 19, 2017 8:37 pm

I'm sure Thiery's muddied daughter must be livid ....

Rob1

Post by Rob1 » Wed Jul 19, 2017 10:05 pm

honestbroker1 wrote:
Wed Jul 19, 2017 8:37 pm
I'm sure Thiery's muddied daughter must be livid ....
:s_rofl
Is this child neglect? :s_biggrin
Hope is important because it can make the present moment less difficult to bear. If we believe that tomorrow will be better, we can bear a hardship today. Thich Nhat Hanh

catkins

Post by catkins » Thu Jul 20, 2017 10:13 am

Hawk wrote:
Wed Jul 19, 2017 8:28 pm
F*kn disgusting. This is from the same sick group
Linda Blake Tonight on channel 5 Sarah Payne a mothers story I watched her on loose women and I had tears in my eyes now when you look at her and look at the mccans in my opinion they are guilty as sin all they were interested in was the money and I'm hoping that everyone doesn't give them more money because they are taking us all for a ride the police ought to bring them to court as I've said before in my opinion they are guilty it makes my blood boil that they are getting away with harming Thierry daughter muddied
Like · 1 hr
Lilly Wright
Lilly Wright Micheal never coped with losing Sarah. He didn't sit laughing or went playing tennis poor guy real grief
Like · 52 mins
Sara Payne was spontaneously applauded on Loose Women when she said that every parent reacts differently to losing a child and that people should quit being judgmental. She was talking about people like these two bits of cheese :s_mad
Those two could do with spending time improving their spelling..... instead of needlessly bitching about others on Social Media.
Madeleine McCann- Abducted May 2007 from Praia Da Luz, Algarve, Portugal.
DCI Redwood of Scotland Yard - stated that Madeleine could still be found - alive.
https://www.facebook.com/Official.Find. ... ign?_rdr=p

Whiterose

Post by Whiterose » Thu Jul 20, 2017 12:46 pm

People make me sick when they compare parents of missing children. Everyone is different. Michael Payne smashed his car with frustration for not being there for his child, Kate McCann smashed furniture, but she was 'a violent woman' I applaud Sara Payne for saying not everyone is the same and people shouldn't be so judgemental, the mother of Ben, Kerry, also said she would have done exactly what the McCann's had done and should continue their fight against Amaral, she said to have a child go missing and then be blamed for hiding your child is heart breaking. Her brother was accused of having an accident with Ben on his motor cycle so she knows what she is talking about. Kerry also said she was accused of not caring about Ben when she laughed at a joke on a bus. These trolls say these things, but what they fail to understand is that other parents of missing children are with the McCann's and against these disgusting nasty trolls.
"The greater the difficulty, the more glory in surmounting it. Skillful pilots gain their reputation from storms and tempests."

Epictetus

Hael

Post by Hael » Thu Jul 20, 2017 2:17 pm

Hawk wrote:
Wed Jul 19, 2017 8:28 pm
F*kn disgusting. This is from the same sick group
Linda Blake Tonight on channel 5 Sarah Payne a mothers story I watched her on loose women and I had tears in my eyes now when you look at her and look at the mccans in my opinion they are guilty as sin all they were interested in was the money and I'm hoping that everyone doesn't give them more money because they are taking us all for a ride the police ought to bring them to court as I've said before in my opinion they are guilty it makes my blood boil that they are getting away with harming Thierry daughter muddied
Like · 1 hr
Lilly Wright
Lilly Wright Micheal never coped with losing Sarah. He didn't sit laughing or went playing tennis poor guy real grief
Like · 52 mins
Sara Payne was spontaneously applauded on Loose Women when she said that every parent reacts differently to losing a child and that people should quit being judgmental. She was talking about people like these two bits of cheese :s_mad
No empathy, kindness or compassion. Just a continued vendetta against the McCann's. :s_sad
The trolls funding a shamed coppers right to lie about Kate and Gerry McCann are a new level of weirdo.[omitted] they may have destroyed all hope for good.Talking up conspiracy theories is one thing.Wrecking the search for an abducted child is another.-The Sun

Rob1

Post by Rob1 » Thu Jul 20, 2017 7:07 pm

Helen Mcvey Oh I've seen the McCanns distressed....each time their bank balance was affected ...who can forget their interviews outside the courtroom in Lisbon ? I love those interviews....they cheer me up immensely.
Like · 3 · 1 hr
Hope is important because it can make the present moment less difficult to bear. If we believe that tomorrow will be better, we can bear a hardship today. Thich Nhat Hanh

catkins

Post by catkins » Thu Jul 20, 2017 8:55 pm

Rob1 wrote:
Thu Jul 20, 2017 7:07 pm
Helen Mcvey Oh I've seen the McCanns distressed....each time their bank balance was affected ...who can forget their interviews outside the courtroom in Lisbon ? I love those interviews....they cheer me up immensely.
Like · 3 · 1 hr

Sad cow.......how awful must her life be if seeing people in distress cheers her up.
DCI Redwood of Scotland Yard - stated that Madeleine could still be found - alive.

Rob1

Post by Rob1 » Sat Jul 22, 2017 5:42 pm

This woman is very toxic!
Marina Jones The look on Kate mccanns face in this image is very disturbing. It looks as if she's saying I'm proud of what I've done and I really don't care. It's like she's saying ha ha I got away with this and I'll never be found out. I hate her ugly mug and I want them both locked up and want them to suffer abuse from prison inmates on the hope it'll make their life hell
Like · 6 · 19 hrs
Liv Cotton
Liv Cotton Well said Marina Jones ./quote]

Hael

Post by Hael » Sat Jul 22, 2017 5:50 pm

Rob1 wrote:
Sat Jul 22, 2017 5:42 pm
This woman is very toxic!
Marina Jones The look on Kate mccanns face in this image is very disturbing. It looks as if she's saying I'm proud of what I've done and I really don't care. It's like she's saying ha ha I got away with this and I'll never be found out. I hate her ugly mug and I want them both locked up and want them to suffer abuse from prison inmates on the hope it'll make their life hell
Like · 6 · 19 hrs
Liv Cotton
Liv Cotton Well said Marina Jones .
Half these haters, when stood in front of those they attacking on social media, wont have the brass balls to actually repeat to them what they said on the internet about them. Kate McCann doesn't give two-hoots about what the haters say about her. The haters are poisoning themselves with their own bile.
The trolls funding a shamed coppers right to lie about Kate and Gerry McCann are a new level of weirdo.[omitted] they may have destroyed all hope for good.Talking up conspiracy theories is one thing.Wrecking the search for an abducted child is another.-The Sun

Rob1

Post by Rob1 » Sat Jul 22, 2017 6:02 pm

Marina Jones I want the twins to get smart to this. They are the answer to solving this if they're clever enough. Kate and gerry should be really worried about them getting older
Like · 4 · 23 hrs
Fiona Kyles
Fiona Kyles Smart phones they soon will
Like · 19 hrs

Rob1

Post by Rob1 » Sat Jul 22, 2017 6:05 pm

Marina Jones They will come to realise what evil twisted people their parents are. Sit tight and watch it explode
Like · 6 · 23 hrs
Marina Jones
Marina Jones And if I was S*** or A***** I couldn't rest til I knew the truth about my sister. Come on twins, grow up so u can start questioning what happened
Like · 6 · 23 hrs
Nothing gets down about these people, for it is possible that Marina Jones suffers from some psychiatric condition which excuses her online behaviour :s_mad

It is not normal.

catkins

Post by catkins » Sat Jul 22, 2017 6:06 pm

Rob1 wrote:
Sat Jul 22, 2017 6:05 pm
Marina Jones They will come to realise what evil twisted people their parents are. Sit tight and watch it explode
Like · 6 · 23 hrs
Marina Jones
Marina Jones And if I was S*** or A***** I couldn't rest til I knew the truth about my sister. Come on twins, grow up so u can start questioning what happened
Like · 6 · 23 hrs
Nothing gets down about these people, for it is possible that Marina Jones suffers from some psychiatric condition which excuses her online behaviour :s_mad

It is not normal.

:insanity:

catkins

Post by catkins » Sat Jul 22, 2017 6:07 pm

Rob1 wrote:
Sat Jul 22, 2017 6:02 pm
Marina Jones I want the twins to get smart to this. They are the answer to solving this if they're clever enough. Kate and gerry should be really worried about them getting older
Like · 4 · 23 hrs
Fiona Kyles
Fiona Kyles Smart phones they soon will
Like · 19 hrs

Vile trolls.

Hael

Post by Hael » Sat Jul 22, 2017 6:11 pm

Rob1 wrote:
Like · 6 · 23 hrs
Marina Jones
Like · 6 · 23 hrs

It is not normal.
Do they not know that their (the haters) own children will be reading their on line bile?

honestbroker1

Post by honestbroker1 » Sat Jul 22, 2017 7:35 pm

Hael wrote:
Sat Jul 22, 2017 6:11 pm
Rob1 wrote:
Like · 6 · 23 hrs
Marina Jones
Like · 6 · 23 hrs

It is not normal.
Do they not know that their (the haters) own children will be reading their on line bile?
The sad thing is that their children will believe them.

We all know whose side Mel is on.

Yet her daughter thinks the McCanns are guilty!

How much more will the offspring of the haters swallow their parents' bile?

Hael

Post by Hael » Sat Jul 22, 2017 8:55 pm

honestbroker1 wrote:
Sat Jul 22, 2017 7:35 pm
Hael wrote:
Sat Jul 22, 2017 6:11 pm
Rob1 wrote:
Like · 6 · 23 hrs
Marina Jones
Like · 6 · 23 hrs

It is not normal.
The sad thing is that their children will believe them.

We all know whose side Mel is on.

Yet her daughter thinks the McCanns are guilty!

How much more will the offspring of the haters swallow their parents' bile?
:s_sad

catkins

Post by catkins » Sun Jul 23, 2017 1:01 pm

It's like bloody Groundhog day rebooted on those hate filled Facebook Pages. :s_mad

Rob1

Post by Rob1 » Mon Jul 24, 2017 10:50 pm

This was posted by Sara Payne. The trolls ssay they admire her, then they should listen to her.

catkins

Post by catkins » Tue Jul 25, 2017 11:15 am

Rob1 wrote:
Mon Jul 24, 2017 10:50 pm
This was posted by Sara Payne. The trolls ssay they admire her, then they should listen to her.

Spot on Rob :s_thumbsup

Rob1

Post by Rob1 » Sat Jul 29, 2017 12:54 pm

Disgusting :s_mad
Lady Joanne Atkinson I am just so relieved that this grieving mother found the upmost strength to go jogging a few days after daughter went missing - she needs an medal, preferably a brick tied around her neck and dangled off the empire state building for a few days just for starters (I'm calm)...
Like · 41 mins/quote]

catkins

Post by catkins » Sat Jul 29, 2017 6:26 pm

:Bang_head I think the trolls need reminding that they are still and have been studied by behaviourist.

The last study which is posted on here somewhere named Isabelle and another...they should have named lots of them.

Rob1

Post by Rob1 » Wed Aug 02, 2017 11:42 am

This is interesting. Body language 'experts' claim this is an expression of 'contempt'

They use this image (one frame from an interview video) to 'prove' that Kate has contempt for Madeleine and her search. They do not show the video with the context of the expression.

This video was not difficult to find and it was possible to discover what Kate is expressing contempt for. She makes this expression at 0.29 seconds, not long to watch and listen.

Yes, she is making this expression when she is replying to a question about the trolls who post abuse about them all over the internet spreading lies and fake news.

She says she does not understand people who want to hurt families of missing children when they are at their most viulnerable. She says 'I don't value their opinions,' and that she would not behave like that. Of course not, because she is a decent human being with compassion for other people who suffer.

Yes it is contempt. And entitled. :s_thumbsup

catkins

Post by catkins » Wed Aug 02, 2017 2:47 pm

An example of how the trolls/conspiracy nuts twist things to suit their hatred of all things McCann.....Pathetic numpties.

Carana

Post by Carana » Thu Aug 03, 2017 3:22 pm

Rob1 wrote:
Wed Aug 02, 2017 11:42 am
This is interesting. Body language 'experts' claim this is an expression of 'contempt'

They use this image (one frame from an interview video) to 'prove' that Kate has contempt for Madeleine and her search. They do not show the video with the context of the expression.

This video was not difficult to find and it was possible to discover what Kate is expressing contempt for. She makes this expression at 0.29 seconds, not long to watch and listen.

Yes, she is making this expression when she is replying to a question about the trolls who post abuse about them all over the internet spreading lies and fake news.

She says she does not understand people who want to hurt families of missing children when they are at their most viulnerable. She says 'I don't value their opinions,' and that she would not behave like that. Of course not, because she is a decent human being with compassion for other people who suffer.

Well done for finding that, Rob.

There's no meaning without context.

To understand that, all one has to do is to imagine someone lighting a candle and to think about why.
"A professor of mine used to say 'I have as a pet a coprophagic beetle, who eats only dung. His antennae quiver when he detects the presence of his food.'" - Edison, English-language Wikipedia Admin

honestbroker1

Post by honestbroker1 » Thu Aug 03, 2017 5:15 pm

Carana wrote:
Thu Aug 03, 2017 3:22 pm
Rob1 wrote:
Wed Aug 02, 2017 11:42 am

Well done for finding that, Rob.

There's no meaning without context.

To understand that, all one has to do is to imagine someone lighting a candle and to think about why.
Yes!

I would second that.

Excellent spot by Rob.

I agreed with Carana.

It'll probably happen again (before the end of the century) .....