They LIE when they say they are not haters!

catkins

Re: They LIE when they say they are not haters!

Post by catkins » Sat Jun 10, 2017 10:28 pm

Rob1 wrote:
Sat Jun 10, 2017 6:49 pm
This is part of the problem
Tania Cadogan I am a member there,I remember doing an opinion on kate and gerry as they weren't in the opinion list at the time
I said

Gerry McCann
The centre of his own universe and a waste of space in ours.. A self confessed child neglector who claims he likes free speech but instead he threatens to sue anyone who disagrees with his version of events. Should be doing time for child neglect resulting in harm, concealment of a corpse and filing a false police report.

and for kate

The centre of her own universe and a waste of space in ours.. A self confessed child neglector who claims she likes free speech but instead she threatens to sue anyone who disagrees with her version of events. Should be doing time for child neglect resulting in harm, concealment of a corpse and filing a false police report. A greedy witch who put her own needs before that of her children.

https://yougov.co.uk/refer/jhuCCQl6ESCpNodgq_N_rA/
YouGov | Register
Our mission is to supply a live stream of continuous and accurate data and insight into what people are thinking and doing all over the world, all of the time, so that companies, governments and institutions can better serve the people that sustain them.
YOUGOV.CO.UK
Like · 7 · 2 hrs
:s_dunno
I think this woman would be universally disliked by people who know her.
More like she thinks she is queen B in the world of trolls :rofl-1: :rofl-1:
Madeleine McCann- Abducted May 2007 from Praia Da Luz, Algarve, Portugal.
DCI Redwood of Scotland Yard - stated that Madeleine could still be found - alive.
https://www.facebook.com/Official.Find. ... ign?_rdr=p

Alibongo

Post by Alibongo » Sun Jun 11, 2017 9:57 am

Rob1 wrote:
Sat Jun 10, 2017 6:49 pm
This is part of the problem
Tania Cadogan I am a member there,I remember doing an opinion on kate and gerry as they weren't in the opinion list at the time
I said

Gerry McCann
The centre of his own universe and a waste of space in ours.. A self confessed child neglector who claims he likes free speech but instead he threatens to sue anyone who disagrees with his version of events. Should be doing time for child neglect resulting in harm, concealment of a corpse and filing a false police report.

and for kate

The centre of her own universe and a waste of space in ours.. A self confessed child neglector who claims she likes free speech but instead she threatens to sue anyone who disagrees with her version of events. Should be doing time for child neglect resulting in harm, concealment of a corpse and filing a false police report. A greedy witch who put her own needs before that of her children.

https://yougov.co.uk/refer/jhuCCQl6ESCpNodgq_N_rA/
YouGov | Register
Our mission is to supply a live stream of continuous and accurate data and insight into what people are thinking and doing all over the world, all of the time, so that companies, governments and institutions can better serve the people that sustain them.
YOUGOV.CO.UK
Like · 7 · 2 hrs
:s_dunno
I think this woman would be universally disliked by people who know her.
Tania Cadogan needs to be kept as far away from children as possible, she is another one obsessed with p.a.e.d.o.philia like 90% of Bennett's Forum!
Parent-blaming is all-too-common these days, and usually the point is to make other parents feel better about their own parenting skills

catkins

Post by catkins » Sun Jun 11, 2017 6:41 pm

:sick:
DCI Redwood of Scotland Yard - stated that Madeleine could still be found - alive.

Rob1

Post by Rob1 » Tue Jun 13, 2017 7:38 pm

Quite shocking. Laura Richards is 'anti stalking' expert, yet she corresponds with (perhaps) the worst anti-mccann stalker on Twitter and 'likes the tweets it makes. :s_dunno
Laura Richards‏ @laurarichards99 2h2 hours ago
More
Laura Richards Retweeted Madeleine CaseTweets
Thanks. I did explain the context. There are 6 hypotheses- one much more likely re: "evidence" & behaviour #Truth #HerNameWasMadeleineLaura Richards added,
Madeleine CaseTweets @McCannCaseTweet
Replying to @The_Guv6620 @laurarichards99
I think It was fair. She explained how difficult such theories R2 believe & most plausible someone Maddie knew
1 reply 1 retweet 5 likes
Reply 1 Retweet 1
Like 5

Madeleine CaseTweets‏
@McCannCaseTweet
Follow
More
Replying to @laurarichards99
that's exactly what I got out of it😀

And dogs reliability figures introduced was important. Thank you #McCann
Trump Bot
10:09 AM - 13 Jun 2017
0 replies 0 retweets 1 like
Reply Retweet
Like 1
I think these 'experts' just want to be celebrities. So often they respond positively to flattery on social media and forget to apply their professional sense.
Hope is important because it can make the present moment less difficult to bear. If we believe that tomorrow will be better, we can bear a hardship today. Thich Nhat Hanh

Rob1

Post by Rob1 » Wed Jun 14, 2017 10:58 am

Laura Richards and Colin Sutton.
Anti-stalking charity boss is told: You weren't stalked by colleague as she faces claims she overstated her role in the Milly Dowler case
Laura Richards is chief executive of Paladin, National Stalking Advocacy Service
She accused former co-director Harry Fletcher, 69, of plaguing her 'with up to 50 phone calls a day'
Married family man endured 15 months of torment during which his professional life was placed on hold
But as the Crown Prosecution Service dropped the case due to lack of evidence last week
By Nick Craven and Paul Cahalan for The Mail on Sunday
PUBLISHED: 23:20, 12 March 2016 | UPDATED: 09:16, 13 March 2016
shares
View comments
Laura Richards is chief executive of Paladin, National Stalking Advocacy Service +3
Laura Richards is chief executive of Paladin, National Stalking Advocacy Service

There were calls last night for the head of an anti-stalking charity to be investigated after her 'outrageous' claims that a former male colleague had stalked her were dropped.

Laura Richards, chief executive of Paladin, National Stalking Advocacy Service, accused former co-director Harry Fletcher, 69, of plaguing her 'with up to 50 phone calls a day'.

The married family man – a leading criminal justice expert – endured 15 months of torment during which he was interviewed under caution and his professional life was placed on hold.

But as the Crown Prosecution Service dropped the case due to lack of evidence last week, former MP Elfyn Llwyd, who led reform of stalking laws, called for the Charity Commission to investigate Ms Richards.

He said: 'Given that this charity deals with vulnerable people, I think there should be an investigation.

Many of the allegations did not stand up to any form of scrutiny, and I question her motives in making them.'

As Mr Fletcher was cleared, Ms Richards, the £70,000-a-year boss of London-based Paladin – a not-for-profit company and charity – was on unpaid leave in Los Angeles, having become vice-president of a TV and film company run by former FBI agents.

She is said to be 'scoping setting up a sister service' to Paladin, which attracts hundreds of thousands of pounds in public grants and donations from bodies such as Comic Relief and the Big Lottery Fund.

The Mail on Sunday has discovered that:

The detective who tracked down Levi Bellfield, the killer of schoolgirl Milly Dowler, furiously wrote to publishers demanding that a book by Ms Richards on the case be scrapped, claiming she had 'grossly overstated' her role;
According to witnesses, Ms Richards reduced a stalking victim to tears after a Downing Street reception, falsely claiming the woman had caused a scene at No 10;
Her title of 'criminal behavioural analyst' is not commonly recognised in the UK and its authenticity has been questioned by a renowned psychiatrist.
In 2011, consultant forensic psychiatrist Dr David James was a director alongside Ms Richards at the charity Protection Against Stalking, but resigned after doubting her approach and qualifications.

RELATED ARTICLES
Previous
Next

Serial killer Levi Bellfield taunts Milly Dowler's family as...

Milly Dowler was raped in broad daylight then tortured for...

REVEALED: A horrifying regime of violence and sexual abuse:...
SHARE THIS ARTICLE
Dr James, who advises the Government on stalkers threatening MPs and the Royal Family, said: 'She called herself a 'criminal behavioural analyst', a term which doesn't exist in the UK.'

Last year, former Detective Chief Inspector Colin Sutton, who led the Levi Bellfield case, was furious to learn that Ms Richards had exaggerated her part in the investigation of Milly's killer.

Ms Richards's forthcoming book, Profiling A Killer, depicted her at the centre of the inquiry and Mr Sutton 'hit the roof', according to a former colleague.

'He wrote to the publishers telling them it was a 'gross misrepresentation' and she had overstated her role,' he said. Penguin Random House said the book was due to be released last June, but that has been postponed until March next year.

It is not known if this is because of Mr Sutton's complaints.

Perhaps the most extraordinary allegation involves Ms Richards turning on former TV presenter Alexis Bowater after a Downing Street reception on International Women's Day in 2012.

Ms Bowater was subjected to a two-year onslaught by a stalker who followed her home and sent her death threats.

Loaded: 0%Progress: 0%0:05
Pause
Unmute
Current Time 0:05
/
Duration Time 0:22
Fullscreen
ExpandClose
The detective who tracked down the killer of schoolgirl Milly Dowler (pictured) wrote to publishers demanding that a book by Ms Richards on the case be scrapped, claiming she had 'grossly overstated' her role +3
The detective who tracked down the killer of schoolgirl Milly Dowler (pictured) wrote to publishers demanding that a book by Ms Richards on the case be scrapped, claiming she had 'grossly overstated' her role

Jennifer Perry, co-director of stalking advice service Digital-Trust with Mr Fletcher, recalled: 'All the campaigners went to lunch to celebrate.

We had just sat down when Laura demanded that Alexis leave, telling everyone that Alexis had made a big scene at Downing Street. I was there and it didn't happen.

'It would be laughable if it wasn't so offensive.

'Alexis was mortified, and left in tears. It ruined what should have been a victory for victims and made it all about Laura.'

Ms Bowater said: 'As a stalking victim, I can honestly say Laura Richards has never, ever, done anything to help me.'

Describing a similar encounter with Ms Richards, experienced former BBC crime correspondent Neil Bennett met her and a senior police officer in Holland in 2004 for a drink after a crime conference.

Mr Bennett recalled: 'Afterwards I received a call from the officer telling me that Laura had complained that I'd 'blanked' her rudely as I left. I had no idea what he was talking about.

'He raised the possibility that I might be barred from Scotland Yard briefings. I couldn't believe I was being accused of something which didn't happen, but also his reaction.'

Miss Richards accused former co-director Harry Fletcher (pictured), 69, of plaguing her 'with up to 50 phone calls a day' +3
Miss Richards accused former co-director Harry Fletcher (pictured), 69, of plaguing her 'with up to 50 phone calls a day'

Mr Fletcher, who last week drafted a digital and cyber abuse Bill introduced in the Commons, said: 'It's been an extremely stressful period, despite the fact that there was no evidence for the outrageous claims.'

Paladin last night said it was 'disappointed by the decision of the CPS not to proceed with a prosecution'.

Ms Richards's lawyers described our report as 'substantially untrue', and added that giving them 48 hours' notice to provide a comment was 'wholly unreasonable'.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... z4jy9Qa7eI
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
Hope is important because it can make the present moment less difficult to bear. If we believe that tomorrow will be better, we can bear a hardship today. Thich Nhat Hanh

Alibongo

Post by Alibongo » Wed Jun 14, 2017 11:09 am

God strewth what is wrong with these people?
:s_crazy
Parent-blaming is all-too-common these days, and usually the point is to make other parents feel better about their own parenting skills

catkins

Post by catkins » Wed Jun 14, 2017 11:53 am

Alibongo wrote:
Wed Jun 14, 2017 11:09 am
God strewth what is wrong with these people?
:s_crazy

I was just thinking whilst reading the above....Seriously? If what others are saying is true she should be removed from the Position!

sal

Post by sal » Thu Jun 15, 2017 1:04 pm

AJS Sharples says:
On a beautiful English summer day Cesspit owner Jill Havern finally provides the damning evidence that we’ve all been waiting for on twitter. This is the post in its entirety:

“PeterMac, HiDeHo, Hobs, Tony Bennett, SharonL, Richard Hall, Teddy Shepherd, Dr Martin Roberts believe Maddie dead before 3rd May”.

The extraordinary thing is that she posted this hideous list of assembled casualties from the Unlocked Ward not to protect the public but in the belief that it will impress.

Oh well. Back to work.

Alibongo

Post by Alibongo » Thu Jun 15, 2017 4:51 pm

:rofl-1: :rofl-1: :rofl-1:

The actually want Amaral to revise his theory :s_crazy

catkins

Post by catkins » Fri Jun 16, 2017 3:41 pm

sal wrote:
Thu Jun 15, 2017 1:04 pm
AJS Sharples says:
On a beautiful English summer day Cesspit owner Jill Havern finally provides the damning evidence that we’ve all been waiting for on twitter. This is the post in its entirety:

“PeterMac, HiDeHo, Hobs, Tony Bennett, SharonL, Richard Hall, Teddy Shepherd, Dr Martin Roberts believe Maddie dead before 3rd May”.

The extraordinary thing is that she posted this hideous list of assembled casualties from the Unlocked Ward not to protect the public but in the belief that it will impress.

Oh well. Back to work.
Don't you just find it hilarious that the cesspit loons really believe that they have........ or can ......affect this case? :snig: :snig: :snig:

I think for once I agree with (I'm retiring from all this for the eleventytwelfth time Smiffy) .................... :rofl-1: :rofl-1: :rofl-1: :rofl-1:

sal

Post by sal » Fri Jun 16, 2017 6:07 pm

Don't you just find it hilarious that the cesspit loons really believe that they have........ or can ......affect this case? :snig: :snig: :snig:

...and not a blue crayon in sight. :rolleyes:
by Get'emGonçalo Today at 11:11

The letters to the Prime Minister and Met Police Commissioner Cressida Dick were posted on Tuesday (12 June) and I am awaiting replies which I shall post here. I have also sent a copy to the Leader of the Opposition, Jeremy Corbyn.

From: Ms Jill Havern and members of ‘The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann’
[address withheld]

Rt. Hon. Mrs Theresa May
Prime Minister
10 Downing Street
LONDON
W1A 1AA

Commissioner Ms Cressida Dick
Metropolitan Police
8-10 Broadway,
LONDON
SW1H 0BG

Monday 12 June 2017

Dear Prime Minister and Commissioner Ms Cressida Dick

NEW DEVELOPMENTS SINCE September 2016: The conduct of the Operation Grange investigation into the reported disappearance of Madeleine McCann

As before, I write on behalf of the members of my forum ‘The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann’, whose membership has grown to 7,645 since my previous letter.

I now write to you again on your re-election as Prime Minister and as before wish you well in that capacity.

You and the new Metropolitan Police Commissioner, Ms Cressida Dick, will recall that nine months ago, I wrote to you in robust terms about the truth about what really happened to Madeleine McCann. I gave you, in particular, detailed evidence about the misconduct of the various private detectives and agencies used by the McCanns. They had used a series of discredited or bogus investigation agencies - and at least four of their detectives had been imprisoned for criminal offences after they had been engaged by the McCanns. Two of their investigators, Kevin Halligen and Antonio Giminez Raso, each served four years in jail. Yet Operation Grange has deemed that the material collected by these criminal or discredited investigators is somehow worthy of consideration.

I suggested to you previously that the expensive farce that Operation Grange had become should be ended, and that you should set up a fresh inquiry team, with an unlimited remit, which could investigate whether the McCanns were directly involved in any way in the reported disappearance of their daughter.

There have been at least three major developments since I last wrote to you, which fully reinforce what I said back in September - and make it more urgent than ever that Operation Grange is ended and a new inquiry set up with an unlimited remit.

These are:

(1) The original Portuguese police investigation co-ordinator, Dr Goncalo Amaral, winning, in January this year, the libel case brought against him in June 2009 by the McCanns

(2) The clear declaration by the Portuguese Supreme Court, announced in February this year, that the McCanns had been wrong to claim that they had been ‘cleared’ by the Portuguese police investigation. The Court ruled (a) that the McCanns had NOT been cleared, (b) that the alleged criminal offence of the McCanns, i.e. having hidden Madeleine’s body, was still being investigated, and (c) that proceedings against the McCanns could still be taken if new and credible evidence of their involvement in Madeleine’s disappearance were to emerge, and

(3) The revelation in April this year by a former senior Metropolitan Police officer, Detective Chief Inspector Colin Sutton, that he had been advised by a very senior Metropolitan Police officer that he should not accept the recommendation of the former Head of the Child Exploitation and Online Protection Service, Jim Gamble, that he (Sutton) should head the proposed Operation Grange Review - because it would have a strictly limited remit and he would “not be able to go where he wanted”.

Moreover, in later remarks discussing the advice the ‘very senior’ officer had given him, Sutton stated in a SKY News documentary, and in an interview with an Australian TV network, that he had reasons for believing that the McCanns might , after all, have been involved in Madeleine’s disappearance.

In my previous letter I respectfully reminded you as follows, quote:

“Whilst you were at the Home Office you personally approved and organised the setting-up of Operation Grange in 2011 and approved its remit, which was to investigate ‘the abduction. The innocence of the McCanns in the disappearance of the daughter was assumed to begin with and so, contrary to all normal rules of police investigation and conduct, any lines of enquiry which might suggest that the McCanns knew or were involved in the disappearance of Madeleine were excluded right from the start.

“As Home Secretary from 2010 to 2016 you would have had regular briefings on the case from your most senior advisers, civil servants, and security service and police officers and you would no doubt have been fully informed of the intensive involvement of government security services and other agencies in the case from the very first day, and their continuing extensive involvement for many years later.

“You must have personal knowledge that the McCanns have by no means been ruled out of involvement in Madeleine’s disappearance”.

At the end of January this year, after a legal process that lasted over 7½ years, the Portuguese Supreme Court refused the McCanns’ appeal against a ruling in the Portuguese Appeal Court in April 2016 that the original Portuguese investigation co-ordinator was not guilty of libeling the McCanns in his book on the case: ‘The Truth of the Lie’. His book, published back in 2008, had given clear evidential reasons for believing that Madeleine McCann had died in the McCanns’ apartment, and that they had covered up Madeleine’s death and arranged to hide her body.

The comments of former Detective Chief Inspector Colin Sutton

I now reproduce some of the statements made by former Detective Chief Inspector Colin Sutton. In a SKY TV documentary on the Madeleine McCann case, he said::

“I did receive a call from a very senior Met Police officer who knew me and said it wouldn't be a good idea for me to head the investigation on the basis that I wouldn't be happy conducting an investigation being told where I could go and where I couldn't go, the things I could investigate and the things I couldn't...”

In a longer interview with an Australian news source, he said:

"There were critical errors because of a high level agenda to not interrogate the child's parents...", and

"Operation Grange's narrow remit to focus only on the theory that the four-year-old was abducted from the family's holiday apartment in Portugal was unusual and a 'missed opportunity'..."

The Australian article continued: "In 2010...Sutton received a phone tip-off from 'a very senior Metropolitan police officer', warning him about the looming investigation and how it would be handled. The insider told Sutton, who served 30 years with London's Met before retiring in 2011, that the dozens of murder detectives assigned to Operation Grange would be instructed where they could and couldn't look. 'I immediately assumed that what was meant was that the [McCann] family and Tapas 7 [the group of seven friends on holiday with the McCanns] were a no-go area', Sutton said".

The article went on "...the detective's instincts were proven correct. The 'crucial phrase', as Sutton calls it, in the Operation Grange remit was a line stating the review would be carried out 'as if the abduction occurred in the UK'. That meant Kate and Gerry McCann, despite several concerning inconsistencies in their witness statements, were not to be looked at”, Sutton said. The rest of [the remit] is really of little consequence after that because that's sort of saying…we are only treating this as an abduction and we are not looking at any other scenario."

"Sutton also hit out at Scotland Yard claims that the McCanns...had been cleared...'The PJ have never cleared anyone', Sutton said. ‘Ceasing the investigation 'just meant they couldn't find enough evidence to proceed against them'."

Moreover, they quoted more statements from Sutton: “Sutton...said it was well-rehearsed, best police practice in cases such as Madeleine McCann to eliminate those closest to the child first. 'Also any kind of investigation of murder or akin to murder the other place you need to eliminate early on is those that last saw the victim alive. In this case you've got essentially the same group of people who are both close to the victim and the last to see her alive. I'd always want to start with that. I don't understand why that hasn't been done [by Operation Grange]...'."

Sutton said he disagreed with [Met Police] Asst Com Rowley's assessment. He said inconsistencies in some of Kate and Gerry's statements, Kate's 2011 book ‘madeleine’ and also some of the witness accounts of the Tapas 7 disturbed him.

"After police found no forensic evidence in the apartment to back up claims of a break in, Gerry's statements to police detailing what doors he and Kate had used while checking on their three sleeping children changed".

The article concluded: “Portugal's police also had some doubts over the accuracy of timelines provided by Kate and Gerry, and the Tapas 7, in the critical hours either side of Maddie being reported missing at 10pm. Specialist cadaver and blood dogs were brought to Praia da Luz from the UK, and signalled hits inside apartment 5A and a hire car rented by the McCanns 25 days after Madeleine disappeared. [Colin Sutton said that] It was 'entirely possible' that some of Operation Grange's remit was forced upon Scotland Yard by government officials who rubber stamped the multi-million-[pound] funding of the investigation".

The comments of Assistant Commissioner Mark Rowley

I also wish to refer to the comments made by Assistant Commissioner Mark Rowley about the case in an extended interview given to the media.

He told his interviewer: “What I’ve always said on this case, and I’ve said it to Kate and Gerry as well, we will do everything reasonably possible to try and find an answer for them”. He thus confirms DCI Colin Sutton’s statements that the remit, devised originally by Detective Superintendent Hamish Campbell, excluded the McCanns from the investigation.

In rambling responses to the interviewer, AC Rowley said first of all that: “There is still a lot unknown”, but later contradicted himself by stating: ”We’ve achieved a complete understanding of it all”. Later in the same interview he contradicted himself once again by saying: “Ten years on, we still don’t have definitive evidence about exactly what’s happened”, and further adding: “All the different hypotheses have to remain open”. In the same vein, he continued: “This case is [one where] the evidence is limited at the moment as to which one of the [various] hypotheses we should follow. So we have to keep an open mind”.

He continued: “As I said earlier on we have no definitive evidence as to whether Maddie is alive or dead” but then, bizarrely, claimed: “The investigation has achieved an awful lot”.

He also referred to the initial Portuguese investigation, stating that: “When we started, we started five or so years into this, and there is already a lot of ground been covered, we don’t cover the same ground, what we do is pull all the material we had at the start, all the Portuguese material…” This material included multiple lines of evidence that Madeleine died in the McCanns’ apartment.

He then said: “It would be no different if there were a cold case in London, a missing person from 1990, we would go back to square one look at all the material and if the material was convincing, it ruled out that line of enquiry, we would look somewhere else…You don’t restart an investigation pretending it doesn’t exist and do all the same enquiries again, that is not constructive… What hypotheses does it open, what does it close down…?”

So, despite all the material in the Portuguese police files pointing to Madeleine’s death in the McCanns’ apartment, AC Rowley admitted that Operation Grange ignored these lines of enquiry. To make it crystal clear, Rowley confirmed that “We did not interview the McCanns as potential suspects”.

AC Rowley then developed one of Operation Grange’s favourite hypotheses over the past few years for Madeleine’s disappearance, namely a ‘burglary gone wrong’. He said: “One of the lines of enquiry, one of the hypotheses was: could this be a burglary gone wrong? Someone is doing a burglary, panicked maybe by a waking child, which leads to Madeleine going missing”. The interviewer retorted, very sensibly: “Most burglars would just run out”. AC Rowley, aware that nothing had been stolen from the McCanns’ apartment even if this was a ’burglary gone wrong’, replied with yet another rambling, 200-word answer, and admitted that, three years after identifying three Praia da Luz residents as the possible burglars, “we have pretty much closed off that group of people”.

The arrest and questioning of these three alleged ‘burglars’ was based on records of one mobile telephone call made between two of them lasting 58 seconds at 9.51pm on Thursday 3 May, the night Madeleine was reported missing. This was the one and only piece of evidence against them, and it was achieved after Operation Grange sifted some 11,000 mobile ‘phone records obtained from some 31 countries of people known or thought to have lived in or visited Praia da Luz at the time Madeleine was reported missing. To achieve this, letters had to be sent by Operation Grange to 31 countries to obtain these records, and thousands of man-hours would have been needed to examine them all. The only result of this vast amount of expensive activity was the wrongful arrest of three local Praia da Luz residents.

In my previous letter, I called on you both to, quote:

1. Appoint independent assessors of proven integrity and independence to evaluate the work of Operation Grange, and make its findings public. In this respect, may I remind you of this part of the review’s remit, as determined by DCS Hamish Campbell: “The ‘investigative review’ will be conducted with transparency, openness and thoroughness…” Any such report must include a full investigation into the huge involvement in this case of MI5, Special Branch and other government or government-backed security agencies;

2. Appoint, via the new Home Secretary, a different police force, which has the highest possible reputation for integrity and independence, to investigate the reported disappearance of Madeleine McCann;

3. Ensure that any new police investigation has an unlimited remit and can therefore go to wherever the evidence leads them;

4. Order the relevant government department to investigate all aspects of the operation of the Find Madeleine Fund, including:-
investigating the actions of all of its Directors,
the funding of the private investigations,
whether or not funds have been used to pay the McCanns’ legal fees and expenses,
why it was necessary for a separate account to be set up last year, to be controlled by the McCanns and not the Directors, and
accounting for all monies paid into and from the Find Madeleine Fund since it was set up in May 2007..

I shall again send this same letter to the new Metropolitan Police Commissioner, Cressida Dick. Again I urge you to seek an urgent meeting with her to discuss the contents of my letter.

In the three years and eight months since a BBC Crimewatch ‘McCann Special’ on Madeleine McCann on 14 October 2013, one of my members, Richard Hall, has produced five documentary films on the case lasting a total of 17 hours. These films have had over 5 million views on YouTube alone. The films developed the evidence that Madeleine did indeed die in the McCanns’ apartment and that Gerry and Kate McCann, with the help of others, hid her body. There are in addition literally hundreds of other YouTube uploads by other Google members which also develop this evidence, many of them having a large number of views.

Another member of mine, a retired police superintendent, has published an e-book documenting in detail the evidence that Madeleine died in the McCanns’ apartment. It has been re-published all over the internet and has been read by hundreds of thousands at least. In these ways, ever more people are realising, in line with what Colin Sutton was told in May 2010, that Operation Grange is a sham investigation which was deliberately designed to cover up what really happened to Madeleine.

It would surely be in your interests to admit that Operation Grange was seriously flawed from the start and must be urgently replaced with a new investigation with an unlimited remit.

Please give this matter your most careful consideration and I shall look forward to your response in the near future.

Yours sincerely

Jill Havern

For and on behalf of the members of ‘The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann’

catkins

Post by catkins » Fri Jun 16, 2017 6:52 pm

:rofl-1: :rofl-1: :rofl-1: :rofl-1: :rofl-1:

Sorry but I stopped at " I wrote to you in robust terms" ....... :rofl-1: :rofl-1: :rofl-1:

Just who the feck do Bennett and Havern think they are ?

sal

Post by sal » Fri Jun 16, 2017 8:09 pm

catkins

Post by catkins » Fri Jun 16, 2017 8:26 pm

sal wrote:
Fri Jun 16, 2017 8:09 pm
Haverns should have this running along their top Banner....very apt. :snig:

Merrymo

Post by Merrymo » Sat Jun 17, 2017 1:35 pm

catkins wrote:
Fri Jun 16, 2017 6:52 pm

Sorry but I stopped at " I wrote to you in robust terms" ....... :rofl-1: :rofl-1: :rofl-1:

They think they are very important people who although they only ever had some of the available info re this case - actually believe that they know better than two police forces who not only have 100% of the available evidence/info - but also the ability to clarify or investigate further by means of interviews etc if necessary.

They are so lacking in self-awareness they don't even realise how insulting they are being to the dedicated, intelligent, professional detectives working in SY and Oporto on this case.

Their astounding stupidity is only exceeded by their mistaken belief in their own self-importance.

The content of the response which they await with interest is a foregone conclusion to everyone except them.
:s_crazy :s_crazy :s_crazy

Alibongo

Post by Alibongo » Sat Jun 17, 2017 1:47 pm

Their astounding stupidity is only exceeded by their mistaken belief in their own self-importance.

Absolutely spot on merrymo. :s_yes

catkins

Post by catkins » Sat Jun 17, 2017 1:51 pm

Merrymo wrote:
Sat Jun 17, 2017 1:35 pm
catkins wrote:
Fri Jun 16, 2017 6:52 pm

They think they are very important people who although they only ever had some of the available info re this case - actually believe that they know better than two police forces who not only have 100% of the available evidence/info - but also the ability to clarify or investigate further by means of interviews etc if necessary.

They are so lacking in self-awareness they don't even realise how insulting they are being to the dedicated, intelligent, professional detectives working in SY and Oporto on this case.

The content of the response which they await with interest is a foregone conclusion to everyone except them.
:s_crazy :s_crazy :s_crazy
:s_thumbsup Merrymo...........but on the upside......they do give us a good laugh at their loony opinions of themselves....

sal

Post by sal » Sat Jun 17, 2017 4:05 pm

MelO

Post by MelO » Sat Jun 17, 2017 5:43 pm

Like Theresa May doesn't already have enough on her plate.... :rolleyes:

She will of course file this robust missive in a robsut receptacle such as a recycling bin. Ours is blue, I wonder what colour they use at No 10?

Alibongo

Post by Alibongo » Sat Jun 17, 2017 10:51 pm

Definitely red :snig:

catkins

Post by catkins » Sat Jun 17, 2017 11:29 pm

sal wrote:
Sat Jun 17, 2017 4:05 pm

Spot on Sal.. :snig:

honestbroker1

Post by honestbroker1 » Sun Jun 18, 2017 9:22 am

Sluming, formerly Watcher on Amazon, that seems to have re-invented itself as 'phoenix' on Amazon continues to pump out the same old lies under whatever alias.

It says:
Prior to that, Harrison had told them she was almost certainly dead
For some reason, the post it is replying to just doesn't come up.

For the record, here is what Harrison said.
This report considers solely the possibility that Madeleine McCann has been murdered and her body is concealed within the areas previously searched by Police in Zone 1 around Praia Da Luz.
In considering the two scenarios that Madeleine McCann has been murdered and her body disposed of by a person on foot or in a vehicle, I have reflected on the areas within zone 1 that have been previously searched or subject to forensic examination.
And concluded his final report thus:
I am currently of the opinion on the available information and statistical datasets that if death has occurred, that it is possible that Madeleine McCann’s body has been disposed into the sea at Praia da Luz. (See my second report entitled “NPIA OP TASK Search Doc Beach and Marine”).
Meanwhile, this is what Amaral makes of it all in his book:
After a week of intense work, Harrison presents the results of his study to my coordinating group. Even if we were expecting it, his conclusions confirm our worst fears. The most plausible scenario is the following: there is no doubt that Madeleine is dead, and her body is hidden somewhere in the area around Praia da Luz. He praises the quality of the work carried out by the Portuguese authorities in trying to find the little girl alive. According to him, the time has come to redirect the searches in order to find, this time, a body hidden in the surrounding area.
AMAZING STATISTICS

Great Britain has at its disposal the world's biggest data bank on homicide of children under five years old. Since 1960, the count is 1528. Harrison is well acquainted with its contents. He often draws information from there which helps him to resolve similar cases. Valuable information can be found there on on various criminal modus operandi, places where bodies are hidden, techniques used to get rid of a body. He relates that on one occasion, thanks to the data, he was able to deduce the maximum distance a body might be found in relation to where the crime had been committed.

The figures quoted in the report he hands over give us the shivers. The crimes, including those of a sexual nature, are committed by the parents in 84% of cases; 96% are perpetrated by friends and relatives. In only 4% of them is the murderer or abductor a total stranger to the victim. In this roundabout way, Mark Harrison points out that the guilty party may be a person close to Madeleine, and even her own parents. From now on, we have to explore this track, especially as the others have proved fruitless.
To describe Amaral as a buffoon would be denigrate buffoonery.

Sluming is either stupid or a liar.

I don't think she's stupid.

Meanwhile, this was Harrison's terms of reference, obviously written by someone else and handed to him:

Terms of reference to provide assistance to the Portuguese Judicial Police.
1. Assist the Judicial Police and GNR in assessing new or previous areas searched and give opinion on the best methods and assets to provide assurance as to the absence or presence of M McCann's concealed remains.
2. Act as a "critical friend" to the officer in charge of search planning and management and offer immediate and enduring peer review until case resolution or search suspension.
3. Assist in the development of framework models such as scenario based searching to aid homicide disposal searching.
4. Consider further opportunities or areas for search in order to locate M McCann as applicable to the latest intelligence and inform tion provided.
5. Where appropriate, provide independent and impartial advice on the enabling and disabling factors of specialist resources available either within Portugal or elsewhere in body detection.
6. To assist in decision support where requested by testing and challenging claims made by persons offering unorthodox search methods or devices to aid locating M McCann.
7. Where appropriate and requested, assist in advising on procedures to procure any non Portuguese specialist assets that are deemed to be relevant and useful.
Here is where Harrison ruled out burial:
In conclusion there is no intelligence spe?ic to this case or generic datasets
that support a scenario of beach burial. Additionally the digability study and
coastal dynamics of the Praia Da Luz beach further limit this as a viable
scenario. However should further assurance be required I would suggest a
limited inspection around the rock falls at the base of the cliffs' on the beach
and the waters around the rocky outcrop to the east of the beach.

catkins

Post by catkins » Sun Jun 18, 2017 12:48 pm

Is that old bat still around.... :s_crazy

sal

Post by sal » Wed Jun 21, 2017 3:51 pm

Dear Mr Corbyn and colleagues, and Commissioner Ms Cressida Dick

NEW DEVELOPMENTS SINCE September 2016: The conduct of the Operation Grange investigation into the reported disappearance of Madeleine McCann

I should like to begin by congratulating you on your election to the leadership of the Labour Party and also on your party’s notable successes in the recent General Election campaign.

I write to you on the controversial issue of the disappearance of Madeleine McCann and in particular the highly questionable decision to set up a British police investigation into her disappearance - with a strictly limited remit that, from the start, failed to look at all possibilities, and confined itself only to investigating an ‘abduction’.

This is despite the fact that when the Portuguese investigation was shelved in July 2008, it explicitly declared that they were looking at two distinct alternatives: 1) abduction by a stranger or (2) the parents, the McCanns, having hidden Madeleine’s body to prevent an autopsy, and having staged a hoax abduction.

You may be aware that the British investigation, by the Metropolitan Police under Operation Grange, has spent £13 million on their investigation. It has yielded no new information of significance and has not advanced knowledge of what happened to Madeleine. All we have had for the past six years and one month has been a series of leaks or statements about a large number of highly unlikely suspects, most or all of whom have been ruled out.

You may recall that your Labour Party colleague Lord Toby Harris opposed the setting-up of Operation Grange as soon as it was announced (May 2011). A national newspaper reported at the time that Lord Harris, who was then a member of the Metropolitan Police Authority, wrote on his personal blog: "Whilst no one doubts the desirability of doing what can sensibly be done to find out what has happened to Madeleine McCann, I can imagine that the senior leadership of the Metropolitan Police are not exactly happy about this. It again embroils their officers in a high-profile investigation, where the chances of success are unclear, and which will divert limited investigative resources away from other matters."

The same newspaper also reported the comments of fellow Metropolitan Police Authority member, Jenny Jones, of the Green Party, who described the proposed expenditure by Scotland Yard as “a ludicrous waste of money which would give other victims of crime the chance of justice, while using up valuable police resources”. And so it has proved.

I, along with so many others, invite you, then, to call on the government to end the expensive farce that Operation Grange has become, and set up either (a) a fresh investigation by an independent police force, which should be given an unlimited remit, as per most police investigations, or (b) a full public enquiry into the case.

I refer therefore to my letter to the Prime Minister, sent yesterday (attached), which explains a number of recent developments which substantially strengthen the case for a fresh, unrestricted, investigation, or a full public enquiry into the whole case.

I should explain that my forum, ‘The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann’, has over 7,600 members, and that there are dozens of other forums, websites and blogs which share our view that the McCanns must be investigated as to what really happened to their daughter. Scepticism about the McCanns’ version of events is now widespread in British society.

My members include a retired police superintendent, who has written a powerful, fully referenced e-book on the case and an ex-pat British businesswomn, who has made hundreds of popular videos on the case, seen by millions on YouTube. These catalogue all the multiple contradictions in the case and the evidence that Madeleine died in the McCanns’ holiday apartment. My members also include filmmaker Richard D Hall, whose five films on the case, spanning 17 hours of evidence-based documentaries, have been viewed by millions already. All share our view that the McCanns must be investigated.

I hope you will feel able to express support for our call for a fresh investigation or pubic enquiry into this case.

Yours sincerely

ENC: Copy of the letter I sent to Theresa May, 12 June 2017
:rolleyes: :s_crazy

Alibongo

Post by Alibongo » Wed Jun 21, 2017 5:03 pm

:rofl-1: :rofl-1: :rofl-1:

Sad bunch of tossers!