NUTTERS otherwise known as Haverns....

Carana

Re: NUTTERS otherwise known as Haverns....

Post by Carana » Tue Jun 19, 2018 1:13 pm

catkins wrote:
Tue Jun 19, 2018 12:05 pm
Whiterose wrote:
Tue Jun 19, 2018 11:49 am
Totally agree Carana. They would have to have other reasons why the person is a suspect. For example say it is one of the burglars, they had the telephone conversations, the fact that they admitted to doing burglaries in the area, then if DNA is found on Madeleine's sheet it is a big coincidence isn't it? Don't know if the Portuguese police agreed for any of the burglars to have their DNA taken though did they?
Reading through yours and Carana's posts....I agree mostly...... but I'm thinking if there was DNA samples.......and they did tie in with someone who was seen hanging around....then found that it matched. Whilst it wouldn't necessarily mean he was guilty, but would surely make it worth looking into him more deeply.
I'm thinking that PT didn't have a DNA base back then (not 100% sure)....so maybe this tactic wasn't familiar to them, as was the not guarding/stopping the 'crime scene' from any more contamination. :s_scratchhead

I had a long post in anwer that disappeared in a blip in Internet connection.

Briefly...

- There was no national DNA database (although they could call on Europol to ask them to consult those of their members).
- No missing child protocol.
- No way of initially determining a clear-cut "diagnosis" on whether a serious crime had occurred or not.
- Little serious investigative experience in that domain.
- Little communication between the GNR and the PJ.
- Big Brother syndrome over CCTV in public space (except in theory looking towards property or sensitive potential crime areas within them).
- Not a purely domestic potential crime... language barriers, a tourist resort, international media...
- Inadequate initial PJ resources (of all sorts, not just material).
- A transitional phase in terms of internal "corporate" change management.

There were more points... :s_sorry
"A professor of mine used to say 'I have as a pet a coprophagic beetle, who eats only dung. His antennae quiver when he detects the presence of his food.'" - Edison, English-language Wikipedia Admin

catkins

Post by catkins » Tue Jun 19, 2018 3:29 pm

Ah you reminded me.....wasn't their one CCTV camera that was working.................but Snr.Tunnel vision didn't have it checked?
Madeleine McCann- Abducted May 2007 from Praia Da Luz, Algarve, Portugal.
DCI Redwood of Scotland Yard - stated that Madeleine could still be found - alive.
https://www.facebook.com/Official.Find. ... ign?_rdr=p

sal

Post by sal » Tue Jun 19, 2018 3:39 pm

catkins wrote:
Tue Jun 19, 2018 3:29 pm
Ah you reminded me.....wasn't their one CCTV camera that was working.................but Snr.Tunnel vision didn't have it checked?
https://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/21003 ... vital-clue

catkins

Post by catkins » Tue Jun 19, 2018 10:34 pm

sal wrote:
Tue Jun 19, 2018 3:39 pm
catkins wrote:
Tue Jun 19, 2018 3:29 pm
https://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/21003 ... vital-clue
Thanks Sal.....that's it......pathetic excuse for not checking it. It was wiped so how bloody long did they wait to try and get it?
DCI Redwood of Scotland Yard - stated that Madeleine could still be found - alive.

Whiterose

Post by Whiterose » Wed Jun 27, 2018 9:00 am

Just saw this on twitter can't believe what I was reading, that idiot Jill Havern [researcher] 'If Madeleine's pyjamas hadn't been abducted then neither had Madeleine' :s_rofl :s_rofl :s_rofl :s_rofl :s_crazy then a picture of Kate holding up A*****'s pyjama's. You couldn't make it up could you. THEY WEREN'T MADELEINE'S PYJAMA'S you pea brain.
"The greater the difficulty, the more glory in surmounting it. Skillful pilots gain their reputation from storms and tempests."

Epictetus

catkins

Post by catkins » Wed Jun 27, 2018 11:15 am

Whiterose wrote:
Wed Jun 27, 2018 9:00 am
Just saw this on twitter can't believe what I was reading, that idiot Jill Havern [researcher] 'If Madeleine's pyjamas hadn't been abducted then neither had Madeleine' :s_rofl :s_rofl :s_rofl :s_rofl :s_crazy then a picture of Kate holding up A*****'s pyjama's. You couldn't make it up could you. THEY WEREN'T MADELEINE'S PYJAMA'S you pea brain.
:snig: What a fool she is.

Hael

Post by Hael » Wed Jun 27, 2018 12:44 pm

Whiterose wrote:
:s_laughat
The trolls funding a shamed coppers right to lie about Kate and Gerry McCann are a new level of weirdo.[omitted] they may have destroyed all hope for good.Talking up conspiracy theories is one thing.Wrecking the search for an abducted child is another.-The Sun

scoobydoo

Post by scoobydoo » Sun Jul 01, 2018 4:05 pm

Whiterose wrote:
Isnt she the woman who blamed the hospital where Gerry worked for her husband's death?

catkins

Post by catkins » Sun Jul 01, 2018 4:34 pm

scoobydoo wrote:
Sun Jul 01, 2018 4:05 pm
Whiterose wrote:
Isnt she the woman who blamed the hospital where Gerry worked for her husband's death?
Yes...... she does have a MASSIVE chip on her shoulder about Hospitals and Doctors it would seem.

Whiterose

Post by Whiterose » Mon Jul 02, 2018 9:13 am

catkins wrote:
Sun Jul 01, 2018 4:34 pm
scoobydoo wrote:
Sun Jul 01, 2018 4:05 pm
Whiterose wrote:
Yes...... she does have a MASSIVE chip on her shoulder about Hospitals and Doctors it would seem.
A really massive chip, to make it her lifes mission to spread lies about the parents of a missing child. There really are some truly weird people out there that's for sure.
"The greater the difficulty, the more glory in surmounting it. Skillful pilots gain their reputation from storms and tempests."

Epictetus

scoobydoo

Post by scoobydoo » Mon Jul 09, 2018 6:35 pm

its really sad that she used the love for her husband in such a destructive way.