NUTTERS otherwise known as Haverns....

catkins

Re: NUTTERS otherwise known as Haverns....

Post by catkins » Mon Apr 02, 2018 2:43 pm

sal wrote:
Mon Apr 02, 2018 2:29 pm
Perhaps he's mellowed cat.

Rumour has it that he's on CR watch. :s_biggrin

It won't last...........him mellowing that is... :s_biggrin As for CR that wouldn't surprise me.
Madeleine McCann- Abducted May 2007 from Praia Da Luz, Algarve, Portugal.
DCI Redwood of Scotland Yard - stated that Madeleine could still be found - alive.
https://www.facebook.com/Official.Find. ... ign?_rdr=p

Whiterose

Post by Whiterose » Tue Apr 03, 2018 6:49 pm

Verdi on that very strange planet called 'Not Bennett's' - A prominent member of this forum attempted to approach more than one individual connected to this case, introducing himself as someone interested in the case of Madeleine McCann's disappearance. All he got was a short sharp shrift - which is what he, or anybody else for that matter, would have got from me under similar circumstances.

Is Verdi talking about his master here? Bennett has done that he has admitted he has done that. Oh dear Verdi, master isn't going to be very pleased with you is he :s_biggrin
"The greater the difficulty, the more glory in surmounting it. Skillful pilots gain their reputation from storms and tempests."

Epictetus

catkins

Post by catkins » Tue Apr 03, 2018 7:50 pm

Maybe it's a dig at Screech....she's the only troll I've heard of doorstepping the family and friends.
DCI Redwood of Scotland Yard - stated that Madeleine could still be found - alive.

sal

Post by sal » Thu Apr 05, 2018 5:30 pm

NT's answer to the deluded old fool known as verdi

https://madmaninamac.blogspot.co.uk

I believe I can say without fear of contradiction - members of CMoMM, past and present, know a whole lot more about the detail of this case than any part-time enthusiast, that pops up from time to time.

And I think I can say with absolute certainty that you don't. The only thing which is in rich supply here is bacofoil

:s_rofl

Whiterose

Post by Whiterose » Thu Apr 05, 2018 6:50 pm

Hello, I'm Boba Fett. I used to be a solicitor and I think Tony is just great. :s_rofl :s_rofl :s_rofl :s_rofl :s_rofl
"The greater the difficulty, the more glory in surmounting it. Skillful pilots gain their reputation from storms and tempests."

Epictetus

honestbroker1

Post by honestbroker1 » Thu Apr 05, 2018 6:56 pm

Whiterose wrote:
Thu Apr 05, 2018 6:50 pm
Hello, I'm Boba Fett. I used to be a solicitor and I think Tony is just great. :s_rofl :s_rofl :s_rofl :s_rofl :s_rofl
Hmmm!

Could be a send-up.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boba_Fett

catkins

Post by catkins » Thu Apr 05, 2018 9:09 pm

sal wrote:
Thu Apr 05, 2018 5:30 pm
NT's answer to the deluded old fool known as verdi

https://madmaninamac.blogspot.co.uk

I believe I can say without fear of contradiction - members of CMoMM, past and present, know a whole lot more about the detail of this case than any part-time enthusiast, that pops up from time to time.

And I think I can say with absolute certainty that you don't. The only thing which is in rich supply here is bacofoil

:s_rofl

:rofl-1: :rofl-1: does anyone think that even the Cesspit twerps believe their own crap?

Alibongo

Post by Alibongo » Thu Apr 05, 2018 9:11 pm

They don't THINK Cat that's their problem.

:snig: :snig:
Parent-blaming is all-too-common these days, and usually the point is to make other parents feel better about their own parenting skills

catkins

Post by catkins » Thu Apr 05, 2018 9:14 pm

Alibongo wrote:
Thu Apr 05, 2018 9:11 pm

Perhaps Combovers NPD is contagious........they're either mostly his fake IDs or they're all as mad as him :s_crazy

Alibongo

Post by Alibongo » Thu Apr 05, 2018 9:15 pm

He's definitely an odd sock :snig:
Parent-blaming is all-too-common these days, and usually the point is to make other parents feel better about their own parenting skills

scoobydoo

Post by scoobydoo » Thu Apr 12, 2018 10:25 pm

catkins wrote:
Thu Apr 05, 2018 9:14 pm
Alibongo wrote:

Perhaps Combovers NPD is contagious........they're either mostly his fake IDs or they're all as mad as him :s_crazy
when people make all these different identities so they can go online and agree and big up all the other fake identities they created, isnt there ever a tiny voice telling them that this is a bit mad. I mean a grown man sitting at his computer pretending to be several different people who all think he is amazing is beyond being a bit sad isnt it?

catkins

Post by catkins » Fri Apr 13, 2018 1:51 pm

scoobydoo wrote:
Thu Apr 12, 2018 10:25 pm
catkins wrote:
Thu Apr 05, 2018 9:14 pm
Alibongo wrote:

when people make all these different identities so they can go online and agree and big up all the other fake identities they created, isnt there ever a tiny voice telling them that this is a bit mad. I mean a grown man sitting at his computer pretending to be several different people who all think he is amazing is beyond being a bit sad isnt it?
Definitely beyond sad...............and quite pathetic.

sal

Post by sal » Thu Apr 26, 2018 11:48 am

Deluded old fool.....

Caro Mitchell So the initial costs were £330,000 reduced to £27,000 so what about the difference who paid it? Did they make it up?
Are CR working for the mcs for free as they claim

Lorraine Birks
Lorraine Birks Despicable , who grants the McCanns the power to do as they like with peoples lives ?
What are they so scared of ?

Anthony Bennett
Anthony Bennett Hi @ Caro Mitchell - To answer your question, first let me reproduce Rogua-a-Tory's response this morning to my post. He said: "I really hope that you don’t have to justify yourself to anyone on the CMOMM forum Tony. What you went through was horrendous and if you don’t mind me saying, the bargain struck by them demonstrates just how keen the McCanns are to avoid any court appearance in the UK that actually examines any part of the case". You are right @ Caro Mitchell, there are about £300,000 worth of fees that I DIDN'T have to pay. So who did pay? I have an idea. The governent has paid out £13 million already to keep Operation Grange going. Another £300,000 to stop my appeals being heard would be money well spent, wouldn't it? - if the government were really desperate to cover up something very nasty indeed. As appears to be the case.

honestbroker1

Post by honestbroker1 » Thu Apr 26, 2018 12:24 pm

So has this 'documentary' of screech's hit the streets yet?

sal

Post by sal » Thu Apr 26, 2018 5:26 pm

Ben Thompson The film has 24 minutes left to finalise, then the upload time, which could be tea time. It's coming, fear not :)
Manage
LikeShow More Reactions · 1h

honestbroker1

Post by honestbroker1 » Thu Apr 26, 2018 5:33 pm

sal wrote:
Thu Apr 26, 2018 5:26 pm
Ben Thompson The film has 24 minutes left to finalise, then the upload time, which could be tea time. It's coming, fear not :)
Manage
LikeShow More Reactions · 1h
Rather like Christmas.

Where is Hael when you need her ....

sal

Post by sal » Thu Apr 26, 2018 5:45 pm

Sonia Poulton

Verified account

@SoniaPoulton
20h20 hours ago
More
Replying to @zodiaczephyr @fiorifan @SkyNews
We still have a made for TV doc that features, amongst other narratives, Brenda from her tweeting to her inquests. Haven't found a broadcaster who has agreed to run with it yet although several producers said they would if I took out Brenda. I refused.

honestbroker1

Post by honestbroker1 » Thu Apr 26, 2018 5:50 pm

sal wrote:
Thu Apr 26, 2018 5:45 pm
Sonia Poulton

Verified account

@SoniaPoulton
20h20 hours ago
More
Replying to @zodiaczephyr @fiorifan @SkyNews
We still have a made for TV doc that features, amongst other narratives, Brenda from her tweeting to her inquests. Haven't found a broadcaster who has agreed to run with it yet although several producers said they would if I took out Brenda. I refused.
If that post was made at just before 830pm it must have been made yesterday (at the earliest)?

And by the sounds of it, she hasn't found anyone wanting to touch it with a barge-pole.

sal

Post by sal » Mon Apr 30, 2018 11:04 am

Is Havern proud of herself repeating those sick posts from a so called ex creepy cop.

catkins

Post by catkins » Mon Apr 30, 2018 11:38 am

sal wrote:
Mon Apr 30, 2018 11:04 am
Is Havern proud of herself repeating those sick posts from a so called ex creepy cop.
It is shameful that they let that sick creep post them... :sick:

sal

Post by sal » Thu May 03, 2018 1:56 pm

A brief history of the CMOMM Forum: a collection of activists and investigators
Post by Jill Havern Today at 13:35

On the 11th anniversary of the reported disappearance of Madeleine McCann…

A brief history of the CMOMM Forum: a collection of activists and investigators

Compiled by a Forum member, 3 May 2018

CMOMM came into existence on 25 November 2009 with 8 founder members.

Today it is a giant forum with over 8,400 members.

Apart from its great size, CMOMM has two special attributes.

It is a forum for investigators. This is not a place to air just any old opinion on what happened to Madeleine McCann. It has always been a place where serious investigators, some better known, others who prefer to do their work quietly in the background. Investigators who are not shy of robust debate, but who throw out weakly-supported arguments and adopt those which have good and reliable evidence to support them.

It is a forum for activists. That is, people who are not content just to sit at a keyboard contributing to a forum, valuable though that may be in itself, but who reach out into the world with public letters, petitions, books and videos.

First, a list of the better-known investigators and activists who are or have been members here, and who post here and contribute and post in their own names (in alphabetical order), and their main achievements:

Tony Bennett - campaigner
Set up Madeleine Foundation
Wrote ’60 Reasons’ (2008)
Wrote ‘Madeleine McCann Vol. 1’
Wrote many original research articles
Initiated petitions
Interviewed for TV and radio

Richard Hall - film-maker
(Joined 2014)
Made five long documentaries on Madeleine McCann
His films have had an estimated 20-million-plus views on YouTube
Presents information about Madeleine McCann on his tours

Jill Havern - CMOMM Forum owner
Wrote several letters to Prime Ministers and Met Police Commissioners

‘PeterMac’ - former Police Superintendent
Produced a comprehensive 28-chapter FREE e-book covering most aspects of the evidence in the case
Conducted a huge amount of original research
Led the CMOMM investigation into the date of the so-called ‘Last Photo’

Has sent copies of his e-book and much other evidence directly to Operation Grange and others, including journalists

Lizzy Taylor/ ‘HideHo’ - researcher and video-maker

Producer of 280 YouTube videos (by ‘HideHo4), universally acknowledged to be meticulously researched
Her videos on YouTube have also attracted a total of 20 million or more views.

Over the years these four have compared notes with each other and with many others both on CMOMM and elsewhere. There is a great deal of agreement between all four on what really happened to Madeleine McCann.

A group of CMOMM members also formed a small research group called the Madeleine McCann Research Group (MMRG).

A DIARY OF ACTIVISM BY CMOMM MEMBERS

Some dates are approximate. With sincere apologies to anyone whose activism is not recorded in this list (tell us if something is missing and we will gladly add it to the list!), here is the CMOMM ‘Diary of Activism’:

Nov 15 Tony Bennett attempts to bring private prosecution against the McCanns in Leicestershire & Rutland Magistrates Court for neglect – rejected by the court on the grounds that the court was not sure it had jurisdiction

Jill Havern sets up NHS Abuse of Power blog to highlight the Madeleine McCann case
Jill Havern later sets up the ‘Gonçalo Amaral - The Truth of the Lie’ blog’

25 Jan Madeleine Foundation formed
7 Aug Madeleine Foundation website went live
7 Dec ‘60 Reasons’ by Tony Bennett published

7 Dec Madeleine Foundation publishes a proposed ‘Madeleine’s Law’ recommending the law be changed to make it a crime to leave children under 12 on their own.

Jan Tony Bennett interviewed by James Whale, Talk Sport, Radio Europe, BBC Radio 5 Live and several other stations
Jan Madeleine Foundation petition in support of ‘Madeleine’s Law’ – received reply from the Prime Minister
Jan 7 Tony Bennett writes submission to Parliamentary Committee on Press Standards and Libel and is invited to attend the hearing on 10 March
Feb & Mar With the help of public donations, the Madeleine Foundation’s ’60 Reasons’ booklet is mailed out to all 650 Members of Parliament, dozens of members of the House of Lords, and dozens of editors, journalists and other people of note: 40 MPs reply
March Madeleine Foundation produces 4-page ‘10 Reasons’ leaflet
Mar 10 Tony Bennett and other members of the Madeleine Foundation attend Parliamentary Committee on Press Standards and Libel

Jul 13 Madeleine Foundation Petition calling for an inquiry into police conduct and government involvement in the McCann case – and Madeleine Foundation letter to Prime Minister, Gordon Brown in support of the petition
Aug 1 First Madeleine Foundation 1-day Conference held in Harlow, Essex

Aug 14 ‘10 Reasons’ leaflet distributed in Leicestershire towns and villages, including Rothley
Aug 16 Front page coverage in the Sunday Express: ‘The McCanns’ Stalker’
Sep 2 Lizzy Taylor publishes ‘McCanns on Oprah Winfrey’ show on YouTube – over 1.1 million views to date
Oct 3 Madeleine Foundation Public Meeting, Cardiff
Nov 14 Madeleine Foundation Public Meeting at The Friar Penketh, Warrington

Nov 25 Tony Bennett signs High Court undertakings not to libel the McCanns. ’60 reasons’ banned and withdrawn from sale

Jan 9-12 Madeleine Foundation Chairman Grenville Green and his son Stephen visit Portugal, attend the first hearing of McCanns v Gonçalo Amaral, meet with Gonçalo Amaral and present him with a small gift from England
Feb 5 Madeleine Foundation published ‘Madeleine McCann Case Files: Volume 1

Feb 27/28 Two-day Madeleine Foundation Conference in Nuthall Village Hall, Nottingham; 25 attend including a BBC reporter, Simon Hare

Mar 12 Madeleine Foundation open letter to Home Secretary, Alan Johnson re: Secret meetings about a Review of the Madeleine McCann case

Mar 20 Madeleine Foundation submits FOI Act request to the Home Office about a review or re-investigation into the disappearance of Madeleine McCann

May 2 Madeleine Foundation open letter to Clarence Mitchell re: Jon Corner's video and the Make-Up photo
May 3 Madeleine Foundation letter to Jim Gamble re: FOI Act questions and CEOP’s relationship with the McCanns

Jun 19 & 20 Two day public meeting of the Madeleine Foundation – Bristol
Jul 9 Madeleine Foundation submits FOI Act questions re Theresa May’s meeting with the McCanns

Jul 13 Madeleine Foundation letter to the Home Office
Jul 13 Madeleine Foundation FOI Act questions re: CEOP
Jul 17 Madeleine Foundation ‘Gonçalo Amaral Awareness Day’ - leaflets handed out in Bristol – filmed by ‘BBC Inside Out team

Oct 2 Petition for a full public enquiry into Madeleine McCann's disappearance handed in to 10 Downing Street by four members of the Madeleine Foundation

Nov 22 BBC - Inside Out 10-minute documentary on the Madeleine Foundation aired

May 9 Two Madeleine Foundation members visit Arthur Cowley’s cottage on Halkyn Mountain, the alleged headquarters of ALPHAIG – to expose this bogus company created by Brian Kennedy and his friends

Jul 4 Madeleine Foundation letter to Theresa May, the Home Secretary, about her proposed re-investigation into the disappearance of Madeleine McCann
Jul 23 Madeleine Foundation FOI Act question - Who told Clarence Mitchell, at 'briefings', that this was 'a stranger abduction' - and when?

Oct 2 Two members of Madeleine Foundation visit Operation Grange and speak to the Deputy Investigator DI Tim Dobson and hand in a dossier featuring research on the dodgy and dishonest McCann Team private investigators
Nov 27 Lizzy Taylor publishes ‘Who Died in the McCanns’ apartment? – over 292,000 views on YouTube so far

Jun 22 Lizzy Taylor publishes Gonçalo Amaral’s ‘Truth of the Lie’ film on YouTube – over 1.1 million have viewed this so far

Feb 21 Tony Bennett sentenced to 3 months in prison, suspended, for breaking the injunction he signed in 2009

‘PeterMac’ conducts original research on the ‘Last Photo’ and leads a research team which concludes that the Last Photo could only have been taken on Sunday 29 April, not Thursday 3 May

7 Aug Richard Hall publishes 1st Madeleine McCann documentary: ‘True Story of Madeleine McCann’
2 Sep Tony Bennett FOI Act requests re Madeleine McCann – (1) Contacts between the Met Police and BBC Crimewatch: Request refused as 'vexatious' and (2) request to the Home Office about the selective leaking to the media of a confidential report by Jim Gamble, former head of CEOP
5 Sep Tony Bennett FOI Act request to Leicestershire Constabulary about the 'co-ordination group' set up under the chairmanship of their Head of Corporate Communications
19 Sep Tony Bennett FOI Act requests - Met Police – (1) questions about the 'Smithman' sighting (2) Meetings with authors Anthony Summers & Robbyn Swan

Jill Havern sets up CMOMM Facebook Group – now has thousands of members

Apr 14 Richard Hall publishes 2nd Madeleine McCann documentary: ‘The Phantoms’
Jul 6 Lizzy Taylor publishes ‘Kate McCann's 'Killer Look' - Rare Footage’ on YouTube - over 450,000 views so far
Dec 12 Tony Bennett - Three new FOI Act requests re Operation Grange

Feb 20 Richard Hall publishes 3rd Madeleine McCann documentary: ‘When Madeleine Died?’

Mar 15 Madeleine Foundation Open letter to Bates Wells Braithwaite & HaysMacIntyre re Francisco Marco
Apr 29 Tony Bennett attends 10 Downing Street to present petition calling for the Home Office to order a report on Operation Grange. The petition attracted 3,111 signatures
Sep 26 Jill Havern writes open letter to new Prime Minister Theresa May demanding a proper investigation into Madeleine’s disappearance

Nov 25 Richard Hall publishes 4th Madeleine McCann documentary : Interview with Peter Hyatt Statement Analyst – “Embedded Confessions”

‘PeterMac’ publishes free e-book with comprehensive analysis of numerous key evidential aspects of the Madeleine McCann case

Mar 21 Jill Havern writes to Huddersfield University Ethics Committee and the British Psychological Society about an absurd, flawed article about alleged ‘McCann trolls’ by John Synnott and Dr Maria Ioannout (The researchers had made false claims about cadaver dogs)
May 20 Unnamed CMOMM member writes long, detailed letter to the Prime Minister, submitting many facts and unanswered questions, and asking for a proper investigation

Jun 12 Jill Havern writes letters to the Prime Minister and to the new Head of the Met Police, Cressida Dick, demanding a proper investigation into Madeleine McCann’s disappearance

Apr 7 Richard Hall publishes 5th Madeleine McCann documentary: ‘Madeleine: Why the Cover-Up?’

Mar 3 Tony Bennett - FOI Act request – Met Police - Regarding the Madeleine McCann investigation being carried out by Operation Grange

Mar 13 MMRG sent 20-page letter in Portuguese sent to the Portuguese Attorney-General giving a dossier of evidence showing that Madeleine probably died on Sunday 29 April 2007

Mar 28 Reply from Portuguese Attorney-General saying she has passed our evidence to the Attorney-General based in Faro
Apr 24 Tony Bennett - New Home Office FOI Act request: (A) Procedures for approving grants to Operation Grange (B) Costs to Portugal of helping Operation Grange

Alibongo

Post by Alibongo » Thu May 03, 2018 6:48 pm

Activists and investigators?

:rofl-1: :rofl-1: :rofl-1:

catkins

Post by catkins » Thu May 03, 2018 6:54 pm

Alibongo wrote:
Thu May 03, 2018 6:48 pm
Activists and investigators?

:rofl-1: :rofl-1: :rofl-1:
I stopped at that too and :rofl-1: :rofl-1: :rofl-1:

sal

Post by sal » Thu May 03, 2018 6:59 pm

:rofl-1:
Last edited by sal on Thu May 03, 2018 7:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

catkins

Post by catkins » Thu May 03, 2018 7:00 pm

And signing not to libel the McCanns anymore means his fake IDs too.

I will relish the day when they all get their comeuppance for abusing the McCann family constantly.

At this point in time Bennett and the trolls are not important...but who knows what the future holds for those in trollsville :s_wink

For the McCann family ...Finding Madeleine is their only priority.