NUTTERS otherwise known as Haverns....

User avatar
catkins
Posts: 30978
Joined: Thu Jan 28, 2010 9:08 pm

Re: NUTTERS otherwise known as Haverns....

Post by catkins » Mon Apr 02, 2018 2:43 pm

sal wrote:
Mon Apr 02, 2018 2:29 pm
Perhaps he's mellowed cat.

Rumour has it that he's on CR watch. :s_biggrin


It won't last...........him mellowing that is... :s_biggrin As for CR that wouldn't surprise me.
Madeleine McCann- Abducted May 2007 from Praia Da Luz, Algarve, Portugal.
DCI Redwood of Scotland Yard - stated that Madeleine could still be found - alive.
https://www.facebook.com/Official.Find. ... ign?_rdr=p

User avatar
Whiterose
Posts: 4073
Joined: Wed Feb 29, 2012 10:29 am

Re: NUTTERS otherwise known as Haverns....

Post by Whiterose » Tue Apr 03, 2018 6:49 pm

Verdi on that very strange planet called 'Not Bennett's' - A prominent member of this forum attempted to approach more than one individual connected to this case, introducing himself as someone interested in the case of Madeleine McCann's disappearance. All he got was a short sharp shrift - which is what he, or anybody else for that matter, would have got from me under similar circumstances.

Is Verdi talking about his master here? Bennett has done that he has admitted he has done that. Oh dear Verdi, master isn't going to be very pleased with you is he :s_biggrin
"The greater the difficulty, the more glory in surmounting it. Skillful pilots gain their reputation from storms and tempests."

Epictetus

User avatar
catkins
Posts: 30978
Joined: Thu Jan 28, 2010 9:08 pm

Re: NUTTERS otherwise known as Haverns....

Post by catkins » Tue Apr 03, 2018 7:50 pm

Maybe it's a dig at Screech....she's the only troll I've heard of doorstepping the family and friends.
Madeleine McCann- Abducted May 2007 from Praia Da Luz, Algarve, Portugal.
DCI Redwood of Scotland Yard - stated that Madeleine could still be found - alive.
https://www.facebook.com/Official.Find. ... ign?_rdr=p

sal
Posts: 10575
Joined: Thu Jun 23, 2011 10:46 pm

Re: NUTTERS otherwise known as Haverns....

Post by sal » Thu Apr 05, 2018 5:30 pm

NT's answer to the deluded old fool known as verdi



https://madmaninamac.blogspot.co.uk

I believe I can say without fear of contradiction - members of CMoMM, past and present, know a whole lot more about the detail of this case than any part-time enthusiast, that pops up from time to time.

And I think I can say with absolute certainty that you don't. The only thing which is in rich supply here is bacofoil

:s_rofl

User avatar
Whiterose
Posts: 4073
Joined: Wed Feb 29, 2012 10:29 am

Re: NUTTERS otherwise known as Haverns....

Post by Whiterose » Thu Apr 05, 2018 6:50 pm

Hello, I'm Boba Fett. I used to be a solicitor and I think Tony is just great. :s_rofl :s_rofl :s_rofl :s_rofl :s_rofl
"The greater the difficulty, the more glory in surmounting it. Skillful pilots gain their reputation from storms and tempests."

Epictetus

honestbroker1
Posts: 7259
Joined: Sat Apr 16, 2011 8:50 pm

Re: NUTTERS otherwise known as Haverns....

Post by honestbroker1 » Thu Apr 05, 2018 6:56 pm

Whiterose wrote:
Thu Apr 05, 2018 6:50 pm
Hello, I'm Boba Fett. I used to be a solicitor and I think Tony is just great. :s_rofl :s_rofl :s_rofl :s_rofl :s_rofl
Hmmm!

Could be a send-up.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boba_Fett

User avatar
catkins
Posts: 30978
Joined: Thu Jan 28, 2010 9:08 pm

Re: NUTTERS otherwise known as Haverns....

Post by catkins » Thu Apr 05, 2018 9:09 pm

sal wrote:
Thu Apr 05, 2018 5:30 pm
NT's answer to the deluded old fool known as verdi



https://madmaninamac.blogspot.co.uk

I believe I can say without fear of contradiction - members of CMoMM, past and present, know a whole lot more about the detail of this case than any part-time enthusiast, that pops up from time to time.

And I think I can say with absolute certainty that you don't. The only thing which is in rich supply here is bacofoil

:s_rofl

:rofl-1: :rofl-1: does anyone think that even the Cesspit twerps believe their own crap?
Madeleine McCann- Abducted May 2007 from Praia Da Luz, Algarve, Portugal.
DCI Redwood of Scotland Yard - stated that Madeleine could still be found - alive.
https://www.facebook.com/Official.Find. ... ign?_rdr=p

User avatar
Alibongo
Posts: 18416
Joined: Sat Mar 19, 2011 11:18 pm

Re: NUTTERS otherwise known as Haverns....

Post by Alibongo » Thu Apr 05, 2018 9:11 pm

They don't THINK Cat that's their problem.

:snig: :snig:
Parent-blaming is all-too-common these days, and usually the point is to make other parents feel better about their own parenting skills

User avatar
catkins
Posts: 30978
Joined: Thu Jan 28, 2010 9:08 pm

Re: NUTTERS otherwise known as Haverns....

Post by catkins » Thu Apr 05, 2018 9:14 pm

Alibongo wrote:
Thu Apr 05, 2018 9:11 pm
They don't THINK Cat that's their problem.

:snig: :snig:
Perhaps Combovers NPD is contagious........they're either mostly his fake IDs or they're all as mad as him :s_crazy
Madeleine McCann- Abducted May 2007 from Praia Da Luz, Algarve, Portugal.
DCI Redwood of Scotland Yard - stated that Madeleine could still be found - alive.
https://www.facebook.com/Official.Find. ... ign?_rdr=p

User avatar
Alibongo
Posts: 18416
Joined: Sat Mar 19, 2011 11:18 pm

Re: NUTTERS otherwise known as Haverns....

Post by Alibongo » Thu Apr 05, 2018 9:15 pm

He's definitely an odd sock :snig:
Parent-blaming is all-too-common these days, and usually the point is to make other parents feel better about their own parenting skills

User avatar
scoobydoo
Posts: 2148
Joined: Tue Aug 14, 2012 8:46 am

Re: NUTTERS otherwise known as Haverns....

Post by scoobydoo » Thu Apr 12, 2018 10:25 pm

catkins wrote:
Thu Apr 05, 2018 9:14 pm
Alibongo wrote:
Thu Apr 05, 2018 9:11 pm
They don't THINK Cat that's their problem.

:snig: :snig:
Perhaps Combovers NPD is contagious........they're either mostly his fake IDs or they're all as mad as him :s_crazy
when people make all these different identities so they can go online and agree and big up all the other fake identities they created, isnt there ever a tiny voice telling them that this is a bit mad. I mean a grown man sitting at his computer pretending to be several different people who all think he is amazing is beyond being a bit sad isnt it?

User avatar
catkins
Posts: 30978
Joined: Thu Jan 28, 2010 9:08 pm

Re: NUTTERS otherwise known as Haverns....

Post by catkins » Fri Apr 13, 2018 1:51 pm

scoobydoo wrote:
Thu Apr 12, 2018 10:25 pm
catkins wrote:
Thu Apr 05, 2018 9:14 pm
Alibongo wrote:
Thu Apr 05, 2018 9:11 pm
They don't THINK Cat that's their problem.

:snig: :snig:
Perhaps Combovers NPD is contagious........they're either mostly his fake IDs or they're all as mad as him :s_crazy
when people make all these different identities so they can go online and agree and big up all the other fake identities they created, isnt there ever a tiny voice telling them that this is a bit mad. I mean a grown man sitting at his computer pretending to be several different people who all think he is amazing is beyond being a bit sad isnt it?
Definitely beyond sad...............and quite pathetic.
Madeleine McCann- Abducted May 2007 from Praia Da Luz, Algarve, Portugal.
DCI Redwood of Scotland Yard - stated that Madeleine could still be found - alive.
https://www.facebook.com/Official.Find. ... ign?_rdr=p

Post Reply