Girl, 9, feared kidnapped - France

Carana

Re: Girl, 9, feared kidnapped - France

Post by Carana » Mon Sep 04, 2017 11:29 am

The guy's lawyer has apparently said that his client had admitted that she'd been in the back of his car, but that her DNA on the dashboard could be due to transference. That's possible, of course, but it doesn't explain why she was in the rear of his car in the first place.

I haven't read any more about whether it's been confirmed that another child was with her or not, or whether that is simply what he'd said.

One report was that she'd said she wanted to know if his dogs were in the boot of the car and so he let her and this other child - if the other one was indeed with her - check it out.

That bored kids might want to see or play with dogs and then end up clambering all over a car is plausible... but at 3 am? He didn't live far away, so why have dogs in the boot of the car?

It's not clear what his car was, nor whether he even had any dogs with him, nor why he would have invited her to explore the car to find out.
"A professor of mine used to say 'I have as a pet a coprophagic beetle, who eats only dung. His antennae quiver when he detects the presence of his food.'" - Edison, English-language Wikipedia Admin

Carana

Post by Carana » Mon Sep 04, 2017 2:38 pm

The guy's lawyer is disputing that his client had said that he'd changed his shirt - as opposed to his shorts.

Some guests apparently noted a strange man there that night who doesn't correspond to the suspect.

Early days, so wait and see...

The most important thing is to find the little girl.
"A professor of mine used to say 'I have as a pet a coprophagic beetle, who eats only dung. His antennae quiver when he detects the presence of his food.'" - Edison, English-language Wikipedia Admin

catkins

Post by catkins » Mon Sep 04, 2017 3:11 pm

Carana wrote:
Mon Sep 04, 2017 11:29 am
The guy's lawyer has apparently said that his client had admitted that she'd been in the back of his car, but that her DNA on the dashboard could be due to transference. That's possible, of course, but it doesn't explain why she was in the rear of his car in the first place.

I haven't read any more about whether it's been confirmed that another child was with her or not, or whether that is simply what he'd said.

One report was that she'd said she wanted to know if his dogs were in the boot of the car and so he let her and this other child - if the other one was indeed with her - check it out.

That bored kids might want to see or play with dogs and then end up clambering all over a car is plausible... but at 3 am? He didn't live far away, so why have dogs in the boot of the car?

It's not clear what his car was, nor whether he even had any dogs with him, nor why he would have invited her to explore the car to find out.

I know some years ago when we were warning our kids not to talk to strangers etc.....one of the things discussed was that they would try and entice kids with come and see my puppy.......or I've lost my puppy can you help me find it. :s_cry
Madeleine McCann- Abducted May 2007 from Praia Da Luz, Algarve, Portugal.
DCI Redwood of Scotland Yard - stated that Madeleine could still be found - alive.
https://www.facebook.com/Official.Find. ... ign?_rdr=p

Whiterose

Post by Whiterose » Mon Sep 04, 2017 7:11 pm

It has been a long time now since she disappeared, I just hope someone is keeping her captive. :s_sad
"The greater the difficulty, the more glory in surmounting it. Skillful pilots gain their reputation from storms and tempests."

Epictetus

Pedro

Post by Pedro » Mon Sep 04, 2017 7:24 pm

big true: "The most important thing is to find the little girl."

Carana

Post by Carana » Sun Sep 10, 2017 6:43 pm

Still no sign of her. :s_sad

Divers from all over are carrying on checking all the little lakes and gorges. Difficult work as they sometimes have to be winched by helicopter or abseil.

catkins

Post by catkins » Sun Sep 10, 2017 8:01 pm

:s_cry
Madeleine McCann- Abducted May 2007 from Praia Da Luz, Algarve, Portugal.
DCI Redwood of Scotland Yard - stated that Madeleine could still be found - alive.
https://www.facebook.com/Official.Find. ... ign?_rdr=p