SUSPECT CAUGHT ON CCTV ..after 3 teens die in Hayes crash...

catkins

SUSPECT CAUGHT ON CCTV ..after 3 teens die in Hayes crash...

Post by catkins » Sun Jan 28, 2018 2:14 pm

https://news.sky.com/story/suspect-caug ... h-11226296

Suspect caught on CCTV after three teens die in Hayes crash

Police have arrested one man on suspicion of causing death by dangerous driving but are continuing their search for a second man.

14:02, UK,
Sunday 28 January 2018

Police release image of second suspect after teenagers die in Hayes crash

Image:
The crash happened on Friday night

Police have released an image of a man they wish to speak to after three teenagers were killed when a car crashed into them in west London.

George Wilkinson, Josh Kennedy and Harry Rice were waiting at a bus stop with a group of friends in Hayes when they were killed on Friday night.

Police have arrested one man, aged 28, on suspicion of causing death by dangerous driving.

He is being questioned at a north London police station.

The CCTV images are believed to be of an additional man who had been travelling in the vehicle and were captured by cameras near the scene.

Police have released an image of a man they wish to speak to after three teenagers were killed when a car crashed into them in west London.

Image:
The images are believed to be of an additional man who had been travelling in the vehicle

Detective Sergeant Michael Rapp of the Met's Serious Collision Investigation Unit said: "While the images are not of good quality, I am convinced that anyone who knows this male will recognise him.

"I urge anyone who can identify him or provide details of his whereabouts to contact my team without delay.

"Three young men have lost their lives as a result of this incident; such tragic circumstances must far outweigh any taboo around assisting police."

George Wilkinson Josh Kennedy and Harry Rice were hit by a car as they waited at a bus stop in Hayes

Image:
George Wilkinson Josh Kennedy and Harry Rice were hit by a car as they waited at a bus stop in Hayes

The grandfather of George Wilkinson spoke to Sky News near the scene as he looked at the tributes that have been left.

Nigel Goodhand said: "I keep breaking down... It's horrible".

He described George as a "lad and a half" who always "had a laugh and a joke".

It is believed the Audi A5 mounted the pavement just outside the entrance to a nearby Esso petrol station and travelled a few metres down the road before hitting a lamp post.

Detectives said they believed the car was travelling at high speed and stopped a short distance from the collision.

Following the crash, two men reportedly left the vehicle and one of them was detained by members of the public.

The Audi after the collision

Image:
The Audi after the collision

Police have not ruled out more passengers being in the car.

DS Jane Shaw, of the Met's Serious Collision Investigation Unit, said: "We know that there was a large party nearby and many people would have been travelling through the area and saw what happened or witnessed the aftermath. I need these witnesses to contact police immediately."

Flowers, cards and other tributes have been left at the scene for the three victims - two aged 16 and one 17.

Among the messages left at the scene was a card that read: "George Boy, I love you so much, love Kev, Vinnie."

Another said: "I thought I would never have to write this and I don't know what to write but I will always love and miss you millions."

Staff at a local football club said they believed the youngsters had been on their way to a 16th birthday party on the premises when they were hit

FGS not even safe standing on a pavement....poor lads may they RIP :s_cry
Madeleine McCann- Abducted May 2007 from Praia Da Luz, Algarve, Portugal.
DCI Redwood of Scotland Yard - stated that Madeleine could still be found - alive.
https://www.facebook.com/Official.Find. ... ign?_rdr=p