Spaced-out argentinian mice?

catkins

Re: Spaced-out argentinian mice?

Post by catkins » Sat Apr 14, 2018 12:58 pm

The cannabis had been in storage there for two years. But of the 6,000kg that had been registered, only 5,460kg were found.....

If it's illegal over there as here..............why wouldn't they just burn it..........carefully that is... :s_biggrin
Madeleine McCann- Abducted May 2007 from Praia Da Luz, Algarve, Portugal.
DCI Redwood of Scotland Yard - stated that Madeleine could still be found - alive.
https://www.facebook.com/Official.Find. ... ign?_rdr=p

Carana

Post by Carana » Sat Apr 14, 2018 8:41 pm

TThat takes "the dog ate my homework" to a whole different level... :s_biggrin
"A professor of mine used to say 'I have as a pet a coprophagic beetle, who eats only dung. His antennae quiver when he detects the presence of his food.'" - Edison, English-language Wikipedia Admin

catkins

Post by catkins » Sun Apr 15, 2018 12:06 pm

Carana wrote:
Sat Apr 14, 2018 8:41 pm
TThat takes "the dog ate my homework" to a whole different level... :s_biggrin
:snig: One of my dogs hated things coming through the letter box (the one I have now doesn't like it either but at least she just stands at the door and barks)...he used to dive and grab the post as it came through ...and the size and strength of his teeth would just pierce anything he got. If we weren't there to take it off him he would have eaten any post. We would come back and find tiny scraps of paper in the hallway and often had to chase things up to be sent again. Our new Bank cards had to be re-renewed twice because of his teeth marks...In the end we had to tape a bag to the letterbox to catch the post if we went out. Due to the position of our door we couldn't put a wire basket over the letterbox.

Odd behaviour because he wasn't a chewer. Mind you he didn't realize that he was a Samoyed and not a human. They are an old breed and had a set of gnashers not much smaller than a Wolf ! The oddest dog I've ever owned.....he was a hunter and could disappear.. and in less than a minute catch and kill a rabbit then bring it back to me... :s_cry I adopted him from a villager aged about 3yrs and as well as beautiful.....he was a lovely dog.
Madeleine McCann- Abducted May 2007 from Praia Da Luz, Algarve, Portugal.
DCI Redwood of Scotland Yard - stated that Madeleine could still be found - alive.
https://www.facebook.com/Official.Find. ... ign?_rdr=p