belfast telegraph

sal

belfast telegraph

Post by sal » Mon Sep 10, 2018 3:37 pm

Q. You've been working on a documentary series that Netflix has just finished on the Madeleine McCann case; that's going out later in the year. Do you think we'll ever know what happened there?

A. I've got to know her parents over the years. And when you see parents having to get up every day, knowing that their child is missing, with the responsibility towards their other two children - the only thing that keeps them going, in my opinion, is hope. So I'm never going to give an opinion that I think Madeleine is dead.

At the end of the day, we don't know. And I've been in this work long enough to know that many years later children are found again.

That hope fuels people's ability to put one foot in front of the other. I believe it's a case where we'll find out what happened to Madeleine in my lifetime.

I genuinely believe that.

I will always harbour the hope that it's good news.

Belfast Telegraph

https://www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/news ... 98424.html

Alibongo

Re: belfast telegraph

Post by Alibongo » Mon Sep 10, 2018 5:13 pm

Thanks for this sal :s_thumbsup
It's nice to read positive quotes from someone who actually knows the McCann family. :s_yes
Parent-blaming is all-too-common these days, and usually the point is to make other parents feel better about their own parenting skills

catkins

Post by catkins » Mon Sep 10, 2018 8:45 pm

Yes it is...I would believe him before any of the twatty trolls and that includes combover and the cesspit. :s_yes
Madeleine McCann- Abducted May 2007 from Praia Da Luz, Algarve, Portugal.
DCI Redwood of Scotland Yard - stated that Madeleine could still be found - alive.
https://www.facebook.com/Official.Find. ... ign?_rdr=p

Whiterose

Post by Whiterose » Tue Sep 11, 2018 10:03 am

He sounds quite upbeat the case will be solved, I hope so. No doubt he will get some nasty tweets about this, they don't have anything else to do but vent bile on people.
"The greater the difficulty, the more glory in surmounting it. Skillful pilots gain their reputation from storms and tempests."

Epictetus