Madeleine McCann's Mother Kate McCann Reveals 'Anguish' Of Life With Missing Child

Pedro

Madeleine McCann's Mother Kate McCann Reveals 'Anguish' Of Life With Missing Child

Post by Pedro » Sun May 27, 2018 6:22 pm

My friends, this was taken from The Huffingtonpost newspaper:

https://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/entry/ ... ccounter=2

catkins

Re: Madeleine McCann's Mother Kate McCann Reveals 'Anguish' Of Life With Missing Child

Post by catkins » Sun May 27, 2018 8:42 pm

And I see the trolls gather again.

They don't seem to understand that these people (including all parents of missing people) are living a nightmare. All they concerned about is how hard they can kick them when they down.
Madeleine McCann- Abducted May 2007 from Praia Da Luz, Algarve, Portugal.
DCI Redwood of Scotland Yard - stated that Madeleine could still be found - alive.
https://www.facebook.com/Official.Find. ... ign?_rdr=p

honestbroker1

Re: Madeleine McCann's Mother Kate McCann Reveals 'Anguish' Of Life With Missing Child

Post by honestbroker1 » Mon May 28, 2018 6:43 am

Ian Moore is certainly doing a sterling job. Not a name familiar to me.

catkins

Post by catkins » Mon May 28, 2018 11:24 am

honestbroker1 wrote:
Mon May 28, 2018 6:43 am
Ian Moore is certainly doing a sterling job. Not a name familiar to me.
Saw that....good on him.....bothering with haters.
DCI Redwood of Scotland Yard - stated that Madeleine could still be found - alive.

Whiterose

Post by Whiterose » Wed May 30, 2018 3:22 pm

You may think this poster is trying to win the M i s s i n g B r a i n A w a r d....you decide

Love it :s_rofl

Bunch of idiots, full of myths and bile.
"The greater the difficulty, the more glory in surmounting it. Skillful pilots gain their reputation from storms and tempests."

Epictetus

scoobydoo

Post by scoobydoo » Sun Jun 17, 2018 4:15 pm

Having a missing child must be the worse thing ever, always having that weight there even when you are trying to be happy. At least a bereavement through death gives you a set thing to grieve for and progress from. But when you do not know if they are alive or dead, a hundred metres away or the other side of the world, happy or sad, being harmed every single day or being cared for, when you wake up thinking today might be the day you find out, go to bed thinking another day that you didn't find out, another day further away, every time there is a knock at the door or a telephone ringing a part of you must be thinking is it news, every time you see someone their age wondering if its them, would they be like them too at that age, seeing someone in the street wondering if they know something. And when you find out what will it be that you find out, how will you deal with it, how will you break the news to your children, if she is alive will she remember you, want to see you. If hell could be put on earth, that would be it.

catkins

Post by catkins » Sun Jun 17, 2018 8:19 pm

Totally Scooby it must be like daily torture....you wish for the best....but imagine the worst.....and the not knowing.
I don't know how people who have missing loved ones...especially children survive with any sanity. :s_cry